Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ A Crystal Version Story ❯ Chap.3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Heeya guys!! I'm terribly sorry, coz I post this chapter in such a long time!! Oh well, I'm just too lazy to write. Hehe ^^(). And I really like to say thank you to those people who reviewed my story!! Thank guys! Should I tell who those special people are? Yeah? Ok!! They are Brockiepool5, yankeefan, Silver2039 and sharon the neonitegodess (actually he/she emailed me). Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!! The names… I know their first names from the cover of the Crystal Version cartridge, but their last names… I just make them myself. Hehe. I'll try to make the chapters longer and have some more action in it. Now, on with the fic!

Disclaimer: Guess I forgot to put disclaimers on the first and second chap ^.^(). But now, I'm putting one! Er-herm… I don't own Pokemon at all. o.O

Chap.3

Kris's POV

"Team Rocket?" I questioned, puzzled. "What's Team Rocket?"

Chris sighed and explained about what happened.

"They took all of your Pokemon?! That's so mean!" I screamed. I don't know why am I screaming, but my mind told me to do it. I saw Chris staring at me. He looked kind of scared and confused. I blushed in embarrassment. "Eh… sorry."

His face turned normal again. "Uh… that's okay," he answered.

I gave him a big grin, then I came out with an idea. I called my friend at the Pokemon Center. I really want Chris to meet him, but I think he didn't have time. It's getting late, and I think it's not a really good idea for him to go and search for his Pokemon in the dark. Ooh, wait… why am I concerned about him? It's nothing, right? It's really nothing! Who cares about him anyway? I mean, we just met! Oh, well… but it's okay if I just take him to my old friend's house. He'll accept Chris, I'm sure.

"So… Chris…"

"Yeah?"

"I'm wondering… if you could come to my friend's house. You could sleep over at his house. We can go and search for your Pokemon tomorrow." I noticed the sad look on his face. I guess he didn't want to. He really loved his Pokemon. "Umm… it's okay if you don't want to go, I'm just asking."

"No… no… it's not like that. Yes, of course I want to go to your friend's house and sleep over, if she and you don't mind," he said quickly.

I giggled. He said `she'! My friend isn't a `she', a `he' of course.

I think he was staring at me in confusion. "What's so funny?"

"Eh, eh… nothing, it's just that…" my laughing calmed down. "That my friend isn't a girl. He's a boy, Chris."

Chris's face turned light pink. "Oh, sorry," he said slowly. "I didn't know."

"That's okay. I'm glad you want to come there with me." I realized that I just said the word `with me' to him. Why was I saying that? Aaah, forget about it, Kris. I'm sure he doesn't notice it. "You wanna go now?"

"Yeah, okay." I lead him the way to my friend's house with Eevee and Totodile following behind. I guess we ignored them while we were talking. It was all silence, before I cut it off. "He's my best childhood friend."

"Oh, really? What's her… I mean his name?" Now it was his turn.

I smiled. "I'll tell you later, it's a surprise for you and him. He looks kinda like you, you know."

"Oh." He paused for a moment. "And how do I look?" I was surprised of why he said that. Was it because he likes me? My heart was beating fastly and loudly, my mind not knowing what to say or answer.

"You look good, just like him," I said without thinking. Did I just say that? I couldn't believe it! How stupid was I! My face was hot from blushing. "Oh nevermind." I looked down at my feet.

I had the feeling that he liked my words. I blushed deep red. "That's okay," was his reply. Short, like always.

Silence came again. I guess it was kind of boring, walking without anything to say. I felt uncomfortable. I think Eevee is staring at me from behind, I could feel it. I have no idea what Totodile was doing. Chris was walking silently, with his head down looking at the ground.

"Eevee," Eevee suddenly squealed.

"Totototo," Totodile's voice was like laughing.

I turned to them and saw that they were playing. Chris also turned back. Totodile was spraying Eevee cool water and it looked like that she was enjoying it. She really liked water, I guess. I've never notice it before.

"They're cute, aren't they?" I said to Chris, who nodded. We continued walking with our Pokemon following behind us, laughing and playing. I felt so happy for Eevee. I think she had never been as happy as now before. I looked up, where I saw the orange sun setting. The moon already came, but not too bright.

"It's 5.30 now," Chris said. I saw him looking at something on his hand. It was like a watch, but it's not. I had the same kind of thing that he had, except mine was tied around my neck, and his is on his hand. Mine was white and his was black.

"Is that a Pokegear?" I asked.

"Huh? You mean this thing?" he said, pointing at the thing. I nodded. "Yeah, it is. Why?"

"Wow! I had one too!" I said, holding my Pokegear. "I got it from my mom.

"Oh cool. I got mine from my dad."

"I got mine from my mom." I grinned. Eevee and Totodile were still playing. I could still hear their noises behind, but I stopped as I heard Eevee squealed differently. I turned back and saw a red line on her head. It was thick enough, but not really thick. She was glaring at Totodile dangerously and he was looking at her innocently. I quickly picked Eevee up, who didn't struggle. "What's wrong, Eevee?"

"Vee," Eevee said to me, which I didn't understand. But I wished I could.

"Totodile, you scratched Eevee?" Chris asked his Pokemon. He bent to Totodile, so he can see his face clearly.

"Toto…" the Pokemon said. His eyes were looking as if he was trying to say sorry.

"That's okay, Chris. Eevee will get better after a quick rest," I butted in, so Chris wouldn't scold Totodile.

He sighed. "Okay, Totodile, I'll forgive you, but don't do it again next time." Totodile nodded happily.

I smiled. We continued walking until we reached a familiar path I knew. It was a path that I used to walk and run on during my childhood moment. It gave me old time memories. Memories with my best friend. I saw a park beside the path, where I played with my best friend almost everyday. I was really looking forward to see him again!

I stopped when I saw this black, tall gate. The gate was protecting a beautiful, enormous house. I've been to that house a couple of times since I was young. Yes, that's it! It's his house! My only and very best friend since I was young. I glanced at Chris, giving him a `this is it' look.

Chris seemed to understand. He held up Totodile in his hands. I turned from his sight to the gate again. I saw the bell button on the right hand side of the gate. My mind told me to push it, but I felt nervous. I don't know why. Come on, Kris, just push it! There's nothing to worry about. If there is, what is it?

"Is there something wrong?" asked Chris suddenly in a worried voice.

I broke up from my thoughts. "No… nothing's wrong, I'm just thinking of something," I said. I finally pressed the button without thinking. We waited for a couple of seconds until we saw someone walking to the gate. He was probably my best friend's servant. I could tell it from his clothes.

"Yes, may I help you?" he asked calmly.

"Umm…. does Red live here?" I answered and asked at the same time.

"Yes, he does… who are you?"

"Well, I'm Red's friend, Kris."

His eyes widened. "Kris? You mean the one who played with Red everyday?"

"Uh… yes." I think he knew me, but I didn't know him; Red has a lot of servants and I didn't know all of them.

"Come in, come in, and also and invite your boyfriend to come in also."

I blushed as he mentioned the word `boyfriend'. I didn't say anything, nor did Chris. The servant opened the gate and he told us to follow him, so we did. We walked through a small path, which lead to Red's house. He opened the huge door. We walked inside the house and the servant said, "Wait here."

We stopped walking and he walked up the stairs. This house looked like a mansion. Yes, a mansion, the floor was carpeted, the walls are tall and everything is perfect. I saw Chris looking around. Maybe he was fascinated by how beautiful the house was.

I heard footsteps and turned around. Someone, around my age was running down the stairs. It's Red!! Red Ketchum of Pallet Town, the trainer who I always admire, and he was my best friend. For me, he was the greatest Pokemon trainer ever, but I'm gonna beat him someday.

"Red!!" I exclaimed excitedly, as he reached the first floor.

"Kris!! I can't believe that I'm seeing you now!" He ran towards me and gave me a friendly big hug. "It's been a while… I miss you."

"Yes, Red, I miss you too."

I broke the hug. Red was looking at something else. He was looking at Chris and Chris was looking at him also, with a confused look on his face. "Who is that, Kris? Your boyfriend?" Why do people always say that Chris was my boyfriend!? I'm really annoyed by that, though I liked it. Do I really like him? No! No, of course not!

"No! He's not my boyfriend, Red. I don't have any! He's a new friend of mine that I met just today. AND I'm not his girlfriend!" I protested.

To be continued……

Hey, I'm asking you guys for an advice. Um… here it is: should I continue the story? Cause I'm like kinda lazy to continue this one. But, if you insist so I will. Please tell me by reviewing or by email. Thanx!!!