Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ A Crystal Version Story ❯ Chap.4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi again!! Welcome to chapter 4..!! Yay! I decided to continue, you happy?? ;P Thanx for the reviews. I'm so pleased!! :D Oh yeah, I wanna share something that I know. Well, actually, their names aren't Kris and Chris *gasps* OoO. Ohh well. Their names are Kenta and Marina. But, because I already use the name Chris and Kris, I'll just continue the story using Chris and Kris, k? ;)

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon, nor the characters. Sad, isn't it? :'(

Chap. 4

Chris's POV

"No! He's not my boyfriend, Red. I don't have any! He's a new friend of mine that I met just today. AND I'm not his girlfriend!" Kris protested.

I blushed at that, but tried to act like normal. Sure Kris is a cute girl. I think I kinda like her. Not love; like. I wasn't sure if it was a crush or not. Is it? Wait, did I just say that to you? Gaah! Oh well, at least I didn't say it in front of Kris and Red. Aah, I couldn't stop blushing. I hoped that they didn't see me red like this!

"Oh. What's his name?" I heard Red ask Kris.

"Chris," I answered his question that was meant to be answered by Kris. That was my first word since I came here.

Red approached closer to me with a grin and said, "Hi Chris, my name is Red."

I think he liked Kris also. Maybe he would be my biggest rival. Oh, hold on… I only LIKE Kris, not LOVE! How the hell did I just think of that?! I really had a dull brain. I always thought of nonsense things. Okay, I'm going to stop thinking about that…

"Nice to meet you," I said, giving him one of my weirdest smile.

He replied my smile with another strange one. I guess he noticed my eccentric smile. I felt like an idiot. "Oh by the way, let's sit down," he said to Kris and me.

"Yeah, good idea!" Kris exclaimed. "My legs need a rest." Actually mine, too. I've been walking and standing, without sitting in a long time. Well, since me and Kris made the way here. I was glad to hear his offer.

"Your Pokemon should be healed first." He called one of his servants and said to bring our Pokemon to the healing room. Wow, a healing room. Red is so rich that he didn't need to go to the Pokemon Center. He just healed his Pokemon in the healing room in his house and his Pokemon would be ready. That was so cool. I wish I was as rich as he was.

"Totodile, behave, okay?" I said to my naughty Pokemon. He was so quiet since he entered the gigantic house. I suddenly remembered the rest of my Pokemon. That almost made me cry, but I forced myself to hold back my tears.

Totodile gave me a thumb up. "Toto!" I guess that meant `you can trust one me'.

I patted him on his head and said, "Good boy."

The servant held a tray. "Please put your Pokeballs here," he said to me and Kris. Kris got her Pokemon which were in her Pokeballs and put them on the tray. He looked at me, maybe he was impatient for me to put my Pokemon there.

"Uh, the rest of my Pokemon aren't here," I said kind of shakingly.

He nodded and said, "Okay." Then he said to both me and Kris again, "Your Eevee and Totodile can follow me to the healing room." He went away. Totodile and Eevee followed the servant into the healing room calmly.

Red walked to the nearest sofa and me and Kris followed him. Red sat across us. I felt unwelcome as my body landed on the soft silky material of the sofa. I don't know why, but I felt that Red didn't want me to sit there. But I knew that that was one of my nonsense thought again. Come on, Chris! Stop thinking about nonsense things!

"So… what brings you here?" Red began.

"Well, if you don't mind, could I stay for one night here? Chris too," Kris answered.

Red grinned. "Yes, why not."

Kris gave him a sweet smile. "Thanks, Red. You're a pal."

"Hehe."

"So," Kris started a new subject. "Red, tell me about one thing that happened that I don't know."

"Ooh…" He paused for a few seconds, then said, "You sure you want to know?" Red asked. His voice seemed uncomfortable and gloomy.

"Yes, of course! I'm your friend."

"Well…" He lowered his head and said in a miserable voice, "My father died."

Kris put an `I'm sorry' look on her face. I also felt sorry for him. But I guess I couldn't do anything, only Kris could.

"Oh, sorry," she apologized.

"No, it's okay… anyway… you want to know about Ash?"

"Ash? You mean your brother?" Red nodded. "Ya!"

"He's engaged."

"Really? With who?"

"A sweet girl named Misty Waterflower."

"Wow… is he in Pallet Town now?"

"Yeah, with his future wife."

"Oh."

It was silent for a moment until Red broke it. "Do you want a room for two or a room for each other?"

"Anything," I said.

"Me too," Kris spoke.

"Oh, I don't know either. It's truly up to you guys," Red said.

"It's your house," Kris complained. "You should make the decisions."

"Oh okay, then." He turned and faced me. "Chris, would you mind if you're in a room alone?"

"No. I don't mind," I replied flatly.

"Are you sure?" he asked happily. I didn't know why he was happy, though. Maybe he wanted to sleep with Kris or something.

He turned to Kris. "Hey, Kris. You want to sleep in my bedroom? Like old times?" I knew that he didn't mean the `old times'. He just wanted to be with Kris, that's all. Jealousy filled up my mind.

"Uhh, anything," Kris answered. I knew that she wouldn't reject it. She smirked innocently to me. I flushed lightly at that. Her smile was so sweet as sugar.

"Let's go put your things in your room," Red said.

I was so glad we didn't talk about my Pokemon. I could have cried in front of THEM! I didn't want that to happen, of course.

Good thing I brought extra clothes with me from the start of my journey. Or I would be stuck in the same clothes until I get back home! Or worse… borrow Red's clothes! That would be so embarrassing!

So we went up the stairs. They are carpeted by a light blue carpet. Some rich guy, alright. I wished my house was like this. I wouldn't be watching the boring TV all day long. Switching channels, searching for good ones.

We reached upstairs and Red opened a door. He went in and said to me, "Chris, this will be your room." I took a step inside. The room was so beautiful and humongous. I stare at it in amazement.

"Wow, this is cool," I said in awe. I put my bag near the queen-sized bed. Kris and Red were waiting for me to go out. I hurried outside and Red closed the door.

Red opened another door beside my room. That must be his room. It must be bigger than mine. The door creaked open. Kris and Red went inside. I peered before going inside. It was a gigantic, gorgeous room.

"Wow, you room changed, Red," Kris said.

"Yeah," Red replied.

Suddenly, I noticed something on top of a drawer nearby. It was a photo frame. The inside was curved a shape of a heart. Someone familiar, with blue hair and loving azure eyes was on the frame. The person was a little younger than now, though. My eyes widened and realized that it was Kris. So my guess was right! He did like Kris!

My eyeball turned somewhere else, so Red wouldn't notice that I looked at the photo. I spotted Red and Kris talking near his king-sized bed. I decided not to eavesdrop. I knew what they were talking about. Memories of the past, childhood. I sighed.

Kris suddenly turned to me and smiled. She walked towards me and Red followed behind her. "Sorry to keep you waiting," she apologized in an innocent tone voice.

"That's okay, I understand." She grinned and I answered it. "Oh maybe I should be going back to my room and have a sleep. It's late already."

"Oh it is?" Kris gazed at her Pokegear. I took a quick look at mine too, which was on my wrist and saw that the time was 8:40. Wow, I thought that it was 7 something. Time goes fast! "Oh, okay, but it's not really late, you know. But if you're really sleepy, then you can go back to your room."

"I think I should be sleeping by right now. I would have a big battle with Team Rocket tomorrow."

I glanced at Red. His eyes were wide. "Team Rocket?" he asked, sounding excited.

"Umm, yeah, Team Rocket. You know them?"

"Of course! They were my biggest enemy ever!"

"Hey Red, you didn't tell me about Team Rocket before!" Kris came in.

"Well, yeah, I didn't. I forgot to."

"You seriously know them?" I got on the subject again.

"Yes," he replied surely. "So what did they do to you?"

"Well… they stole my Pokemon… apart from Totodile." I actually didn't want to speak about that again, but maybe Red knew some things about Team Rocket and maybe would help me find my way to them.

"You know their hiding place, Red?" Kris asked.

"Well, yes. I've been there," he replied. Red told us about his story of entering Team Rocket's hideout, which was in Viridian City (Kanto). I guess he was a great trainer. He even spotted a rare Pokemon, Mew there. But how could he get to Kanto easily? That would be a very long journey. (A/N: I'm telling you about the Pokemon manga "Adventure". If you don't know… don't mind about it :})

"Wow, you've never told me about this before," said Kris amazed. Her eyes were shining under the light widely in interest.

"But how do we get to Kanto?" I questioned Red.

"That's easy," he replied simply. "I'll lend you my Aerodactyl and he will take you to Goldenrod City. Don't worry, my Aerodactyl is well trained. I'll tell him to obey you. Anyway, in Goldenrod, you go to the train station and you just have to buy a ticket and the train would take you to Saffron City, which is in Kanto, then you will just have to let Aerodactyl out again and tell him to fly you to Viridian City. They might change their hideout, though, but it would surely be in Viridian City, because their boss lives there. I'm not sure, though."

I thought of that for a moment, trying to picture what he was saying. "Yes, okay," I said. "Thank you… now I have to sleep for tomorrow."

We said good nights and I exited Red's bedroom. Red wasn't so bad at all. He was a really kind person and I was glad he told me about Team Rocket's hideout. I hope we would be able to safe my Pokemon.

I turned the door knock open and went inside my room. I scampered to the bed and threw myself on it. It was so boring there, without anyone, not even my best friend, Totodile. My eyes were heavy, and soon they were closed.

So, did you enjoy it? I hope so!! :D …or was it boring? Anyway, review!!! REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!! Ehehe… I hope I would get many reviews for this chapter. By the way… you want to look at Kenta and Marina's pics (anime)??? Take a look at this webpage (NOT MINE!! And it's not in English… sorry):

http://www.pokemonde.online.fr/GuideEpisodesRAIKOU.htm

P.S. If you have any questions, you could tell me by reviewing or email. And you could also ask me about Crystal version. I would be happy to tell you!! I'm really good in Crystal version. Jk!! Hehehehe… :P I'm a Pokemaniac!! XD