Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ A new Beginning ❯ Moving in and confessed love? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~**~ Disclaimer: I don't own Pocket Monsters! In fact, I'm not quite sure who does. ^^;;; (The Japanese Version anyways) So, if you can, please tell me! This is my first Pocket Monsters fic. I usually write Cardcaptor Sakura ones…. Anyways, please R&R and let me know what you think!


--- Oh, BTW, I'll only use the Japanese names… sorry, but the dub names really scare and bug me…Tracey Sketch-it? What kinda bad pun is that? And Ash Ketchum? ~shakes head~ That's even worse! (Actually all dub names scare me! Madison for my dear Tomoyo-san? What the hell??!! How do you get THAT?) Ahem, anyways…


Ash = Satoshi (sah-toe-shi)
Misty = Kasumi (kah-sue-me)
Brock = Takeshi (ta-keh-shi)
(dunno if I'll put him in here, but)Tracey = Kenji (ken-gee) ---


Oh yeah and their ages!
Satoshi- 16
Kasumi- 17
Takeshi- 19

A New Beginning


"Mou, Kasumi-chan… Why did you pack so much?" Sixteen-year-old Satoshi complained to his friend as he carried boxes into what would be home for a few months or longer. Kasumi giggled as she watched the two boys she had been traveling with for almost six years carry boxes into the house they had bought together on the outskirts of Tokyo.
"Not all of it is mine Satoshi-kun… don't forget that you and Takeshi-san are living here too." Satoshi stuck his tongue at her. She rolled her eyes. "Six years has done nothing for your maturity."
"What did you say?" he demanded.
"Hey you two! Cut out the arguing already…" Takeshi shushed them as he came up the drive with an armload of boxes.
"She started it."
"Did not." Kasumi picked up Togepi and walked into the house, leaving the boys to bring in all the boxes.
"Hey! Why aren't you helping?" Satoshi yelled after her. She paused in the doorway to look at him over her shoulder.
"Someone's got to start unpacking…" He made a snort of disbelief.
"Oh just leave her alone and let's finish this. I'm hungry." Satoshi and Takeshi finished with the boxes about an hour later and were surprised to find that Kasumi had made some tea for them. The two quickly located the table and three chairs and set them up in the dining room the way Kasumi wanted it. Then the three sat down to drink their tea and talk.
"It seems so weird to actually be living in a house after all the traveling we've done in the past six years." Kasumi reminisced.
"Hai, but its also kinda nice to be able to take a break for awhile." Satoshi commented, staring at Kasumi unintentionally. She blushed under his stare and turned away before he could notice. Takeshi took in the scene between the two and kept quiet. He realized more about them then they did themselves. Sure they still fought a lot, but he could tell that they were starting to become more than just friends over the past few years. Neither of them would admit their feelings to the other though. That part was a little frustrating for Takeshi to watch. Maybe someday they'd figure it out. After drinking their tea, the three split up and went to their rooms to unpack their personal belongings. The rest of the house could wait till the next day.


Kasumi POV


I sat in my new room staring at the boxes that surrounded me. Sighing, I pulled the tape off the top of the nearest one halfheartedly. Lately my thoughts have been full of Satoshi. Why? He was just a nuisance to me…or was he? Looking into the box, I noticed that it contained my picture albums. Ignoring the other boxes, I pulled one of them out and started going through it. The pictures inside reminded me of all the fun times we had had. Satoshi and I arguing, saving various girls from Takeshi, Satoshi capturing new Pokemon, Satoshi defeating trainers and gym leaders, Satoshi and his goofy, yet cute smile that… I shook my head. Why do I keep thinking of him? Maybe… My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.
"Hai? Come in." I called out, distractedly.
"Kasumi-chan?" I looked up to see Satoshi's handsome face glance around my room and finally rest on me. "You haven't done much unpacking."
"Pikachu!" the mouse-like creature interjected from his spot on Satoshi's shoulder. I looked down, blushing.
"I know…" He noticed the picture album and bent down closer to me to examine it better. Oh god… Why does he have to get so close? I did my best to control my blushing.
"Ara? Pictures ne? Is that what got you sidetracked?" he asked. All I could do is nod. Smiling, he sat down beside me. "Would you mind if I looked through with you? I'm already all unpacked, so after we're done I could help you." He offered.
"Hai. I'd like that." I smiled at him and he returned it. We sat on the floor of my room together looking through the album, laughing at things and just remembering everything we had gone through together. By the time we had finished looking at the pictures, I realized the obvious. I had fallen in love with Satoshi over the years. I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye, wondering if he felt the same way.


Normal POV


After looking through the picture albums, Satoshi kept his promise and helped Kasumi unpack. Just an hour later, they were done.
"Does it meet your standards?" he teased. She gently punched his arm.
"Mou! Must you always try to argue with me?" he blushed.
"Well, there's a reason for that…" Kasumi raised an eyebrow.
"Oh? And what would that be?" she asked.
"This…" He leaned closer to her and gently kissed her lips. The only response she had for him was to stand still in shock. He pulled away and smiled at her, stroking her cheek with the back of his hand.
"Sorry about that… I shouldn't have…" he started for the door.
"Satoshi-kun…" she murmured. He stopped to look at her.
"Aishiteru Kasumi." With her still staring after him, he quietly closed the door and walked down to his room, wondering how things would be between them from now on.




Hm… so. Did ya like it? I was thinking of doing a few more chapters, but only if you guys want it. ^^ Tell me what you think! See ya later! Ja ne minna-san!


-Daidouji-san