Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ A new Beginning ❯ Damn you Kenji!/Finally ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



~**~ Neither Pocket Monsters nor the characters are mine! So back off! I have a killer attack cat I can sick on ya so :P!

Konichiwa again minna-san! Sorry for leaving off like that in chapter two. -_- The floor plans for the house took FOREVER! I hope they showed up ok… (is writing this before she posts ch.2) Also, it was such a pain to try to get rid of that damn big space at the end! Grr… I eventually took care of it though, so sorry for the first one. ^^; I hate working w/ this stupid program. ANYWAYS! I really need to stop with the babbling at the beginning of my fics… ^^; Onward!


A new Beginning
Chapter Three


The two annoyed teenagers made their way down the stairs and to the front door. In the foyer, they slid off their slippers and slipped on their shoes. (Dunno if they actually do this… but for some odd reason in one of the episodes (3rd season I believe) Sakura from CCS does this… very weird. Why put on your shoes to answer the door?? Ahem… Stacey, just continue) Kasumi pulled open the door to find Kenji standing there grinning.
"AH!" she yelled, slamming the door in surprise. Satoshi jumped.
"Nani??!!" Kasumi recovered and Satoshi opened the door.
"AH!" he yelled, slamming it again. (Poor Kenji ^^;) Takeshi came out of his room.
"What are you two doing?" He came over and opened the door to reveal a slightly frazzled looking Kenji.
"What was that all about?" he asked. Satoshi and Kasumi laughed nervously.
"Nothing, gomen." Kasumi apologized. Satoshi stared at him curiously.
"What are you doing here anyway?" he asked.
"Well, I thought I'd come stay with you for a few days. Well, if that's alright with you." Kasumi shrugged.
"Sure. We have an extra room anyway. Of course, there's nothing to sleep on in it, but we'll figure that out tomorrow. Right now, I'm going to bed. It's late and I'm tired." With that, Kasumi headed up the stairs and went to her room. Well, now it'll have to wait until tomorrow. She thought. Everyone else went to their rooms after Kenji had been given a few blankets and a pillow to sleep with and the house was soon quiet with the sound of four young people sleeping.


The next day Kasumi awoke, determined to actually tell Satoshi this time. But things didn't go quite as she expected. The second she stepped out of her room, the door to Kenji's opened also. Kenji stepped outside and looked at Kasumi nervously.
"Um, Kasumi-chan? Can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked. Kasumi sighed. She really needed to get to Satoshi as soon as she could.
"Sure, but make it quick alright? I really need to talk to Satoshi…-kun about something." He nodded and cleared his throat.
"The reason why I came here is… well, remember the party at Satoshi's house a few months ago?" Kasumi nodded impatiently. She had no clue what he was getting at, but he needed to hurry…
"Well, after the party, well, I realized something." He paused to look at her. "I've been trying to get up the courage to come here and tell you, but now I finally have been able to…" Kasumi sighed impatiently.
"Could you please-"
"Kasumi-chan, I love you." He blurted, and then flushed. Kasumi almost fell over in shock.
"N-nani??!!" she stared at him with wide eyes. He smiled at her.
"Well?" he looked at her expectantly.
"I, Kenji-kun…" Getting the wrong impression, Kenji pulled her closer and moved to kiss her. At that moment, Satoshi chose to walk out of his room. He stared at the two in disbelief and shot Kenji a look of anger and Kasumi a look of hurt. Then he ran past them, down the stairs and out the door. Without a second thought to Kenji, Kasumi ran after him.
"Satoshi!! Wait! It's not what it looked like!" Kenji was left standing in the hallway staring after them. Oh great, What'd I'd do? I should have known they…


"SATOSHI!" Kasumi called, walking down the streets. Damnit Kenji-kun! You screwed everything up! She thought angrily. Then she calmed down. But it wasn't really his fault either. He didn't know. She realized it was partly all three of their faults. Kenji for trying to kiss her, Satoshi for taking off without listening first and Kasumi for not just telling Satoshi her feelings. Now she definitely had to find him soon and tell him. This time nothing BETTER go wrong! After walking around for a while longer, she finally found Satoshi sitting on a bench in the park. She quietly walked over to him and sat down next to him. (Isn't there a better word for 'him'? I'm getting tired of using it all the time) He looked up at her, then looked away.
"What do you want?"
"To explain to you and make things right between us." She told him. "Just listen to me, please." He nodded. "Arigatou. First off, there's nothing between me and Kenji-kun." At that Satoshi snorted.
"Then what were you doing in the hallway when I came out of my room?"
"I WAS on my way to tell you something, but he kinda got in my way and the next thing I know he's confessing his love to me!"
"And what do you think of him?" he asked.
"He's just a friend. I could never think of him as anything more. But Satoshi-kun?" he looked at her.
"Hai?"
"The… night you kissed me and told me you loved me… I'm sorry for not returning that right away. These past two days I've been trying to tell you, but we always got interrupted. Now that we're finally alone, I just want to tell you that I do love you." She smiled at him forcing him to smile back. "Do you still love me?"
"Hai, of course. How could I not?" Leaning closer, he kissed her and this time, she was expecting it and kissed him back. Finally their troubles had been worked out and they could finally enjoy their time together.


Konichiwa again minna-san! Whoa, that was weird…. Kenji and Kasumi… very scary… o.o ^^; Sorry, I needed some conflict for this story, and Kenji was just there, so yeah! Anyone want more? If so, I can write a few more chapters… if not, then this'll just be the last one. Thanks to all of you who read and reviewed this, or just read it! My reviewers are the reason I keep writing! Keep it up you guys! See ya again soon and thanks for tolerating my Pocket Monsters fic! I'll probably try to write more in this section since I'm kinda outta ideas for CCS ^^; Ja ne!

-Daidouji-san /Stacey