Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ A new Beginning ❯ A neighborly greeting ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



~**~ Disclaimer- I don't own Pocket Monsters! But!! I did put a lot of time and effort into the following names and characters, so please don't take them…. Here's the list…


Jiki Family (Raiho and Ikoi)
Tsumori Family (Kyuka and Shiyo)
Tamotsu Family (Shueki, Arechi, Sakasu, Daiya, Kiyosa, and Motsu.)
Kudaru Family (Esa, Yoku, and Zume)
Shosai Family (Mawari, Sanso, Teki, Otogi, and Roshu)

Arigatou!!

Konichiwa again minna-san! In case you're wondering about those names up there, don't worry, you'll understand once you read. @.@ my eyes are all swirly-like after searching my little Japanese dictionary for some names that I liked or thought sounded interesting… or humorous in a way. Just please don't ask me to translate them. X.x I'll never remember. I mixed up a bunch of stuff… Anyway, here's chapter five! Enjoy! Oh, and Thank you sooo much for reviewing every chapter Misty-san! It's wonderful. ^^

A new Beginning
Chapter Five


"I'll never tell!" Satoshi exclaimed, plugging his ears. Takeshi and Kenji still tried to get it out of him, while Kasumi sat at the kitchen table and listened to the three of them. Ever since the two had come downstairs, Satoshi with his reclaimed hat, they hadn't heard the end of their friend's questioning.
"Just tell us what the thudding noises from upstairs were!!" Kenji exclaimed loudly. Too loudly. In fact, the kids playing across the street could hear him. They stopped to stare at the four teens.
"Um... heh heh…" Kasumi didn't have anything better to say as she closed the window and pulled down the shade. She turned to face the three boys. "You know… we're not out in the middle of nowhere anymore and you can't just be as loud as you want." They all nodded.
"Hai, Kasumi-sama."
Later that day…

Takeshi and Kenji had gone into town to do a little exploring, while Kasumi and Satoshi stayed at home and watched TV. Kasumi had fallen asleep with her head in Satoshi's lap when the doorbell rang. He sighed. Figures. He moved Kasumi gently, trying not to wake her up. Reluctantly, he went over to answer the door. Standing at the door was a woman he had never seen before.
"Konichiwa." She said, bowing slightly. He bowed back, a little confused as to why she was there.
"Konichiwa." He responded. The woman smiled.
"I'm Tsumori Kyuka from across the street. I noticed you guys moving in earlier this week, but decided to wait a few days until I introduced myself." Satoshi nodded. "And I also wanted to invite you guys to a neighborhood get together around one in the afternoon tomorrow." Satoshi nodded again.
"Ok. We'll come. By the way, my name's Tajiri Satoshi."
"Nice to meet you Satoshi-kun. See you tomorrow!"
"Hai."
Next Day

"I'm so glad to get to meet some new people!" Kasumi exclaimed. Satoshi smiled at her eagerness. The four of them finished getting ready and then stepped out the door.
"Stay here Pikachu, Togepi." Satoshi said as he shut the door. They then headed across the street where quite a few people were. Kyuka recognized Satoshi and waved them over.
"Hey Satoshi-kun!" She smiled at the other three. "Konichiwa! I haven't met you three yet. What are your names?"
"I'm Kasumi."
"I'm Kenji."
"And I, beautiful Miss, am Takeshi." Kyuka chuckled.
"That's Mrs. Come on, I'll introduce everyone else." She led them over to the picnic table and whistled loudly to get everyone's attention. "These are our new neighbors Satoshi, Kasumi, Kenji, and Takeshi." She pointed out each teen to the crowd. "Why don't we all take turns and introduce ourselves. As you know by now, I'm Tsumori Kyuka. And that is my husband Shiyo." She pointed to a man in the crowd who waved.
"I'm Jiki Raiho." A man spoke. "This is my 9-year-old son Ikoi." He said motioning to the boy next to him. The other families introduced themselves and they finally knew all their neighbors. The Tsumori's lived across the street and the Jiki's lived across the street to the left. Across the street to the right lived the Tamotsu Family, which contained Arechi, his wife Shueki, their 11-year-old daughter Sakasu, their 13-year-old daughter Daiya, their 4-year-old daughter Kiyosa and their 8-year-old son Motsu. The people who lived in the house to their right was Shosai Mawari, her 3-year-old son Sanso, her 8-year-old son Teki, her 12-year-old son Otogi, and her 16-year-old son Roshu. And to their left lived Kudaru Yoku, his wife Esa and their 11-year-old daughter Zume. (YIKES! I'm glad that's over! ^^;;) The four of them were given a friendly greeting and they soon felt comfortable being around them. The only person Satoshi disliked was Roshu who kept looking at Kasumi in ways he didn't like. He decided to keep an eye on the boy.
"Something wrong?" Kasumi asked, putting her arms around him from behind.
"Iie." He said, not taking his glare off Roshu. Kasumi rested her chin on his shoulder, followed his gaze and laughed.
"Jealous?" he turned to look at her.
"Huh? Why do you say that?" he inquired.
"Well, its not that hard to figure out why you're shooting death glares at Roshu-kun." He glared more.
"He keeps looking at you weirdly and I don't like it." She laughed again and hugged him.
"Oi Kasumi-chan! Come her for a minute!!" Kyuka called.
"Hai!" Kasumi replied to her. She kissed Satoshi's cheek and withdrew her arms. "Don't worry about him. It's you I love. Nothing can change that." Giving him one last hug, she went to see what Kyuka wanted.


^^ Yay! I got what I wanted accomplished in this chapter!! Absolute babble and some S&K mush. ^^ And I'm sorta working on chapter six… not sure what's going to go on in it yet…. Right now its just a lot of Kasumi and Satoshi mush. ^^; Well, I need to get to sleep before the damn coyotes come out and howl all night…. Colorado sucks sometimes! See ya soon! Ja ne!

-Daidouji-san