Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ A new Beginning ❯ An unwanted Visitor ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


^^ Konichiwa minna-san! It's time for more author's notes! (Like you need more) First off…. I have NO clue where I'm going with this story…. I'm just writing it as I go along. I don't want to end it the way a lot of stories end, so I'm trying to find a creative way. ^^; So bear with me for now while I write on and on and on and on… I have written 3 chapter 6's…. and this is the one I like the best. Let's see where I go from here.



A new Beginning
Chapter Six


"Satoshi." A familiar female voice called to him. He moaned and rolled over. "Mou! Satoshi!" the voice called again. Keeping his eyes closed, he turned over onto his back.
"Go away."
"Iie." He was aware of someone climbing on his stomach and kissing the tip of his nose. He turned his head away and heard giggling.
"Leave me alone."
"You're going to get up." The someone said, placing soft kisses down his neck. He laughed.
"Kasumi, that tickles." He said, opening his eyes to look at her. She giggled.
"Good. It's supposed to get you up."
"I'm not getting up." He protested. Satoshi rolled over onto his side, taking Kasumi with him. She was now on her side facing him, and was trapped under his arm.
"Oi! Let me up."
"Iie." He closed his eyes. "Take a nap with me onegai." She smiled and cuddled up close next to him.
"Alright."
Later

Kasumi and Satoshi came down the stairs yawing. Takeshi and Kenji gave them suspicious looks.
"WHAT?!" Satoshi demanded. Kasumi sweat dropped.
"It's not what it looks like." She said.
"Hmph… give us a little more credit than that." Satoshi grumbled. He then noticed the fifth person in the room and glared at him. Roshu glared back. Kasumi rolled her eyes and gently whacked the back of her boyfriend's head.
"Be nice." He growled, but backed off when he caught sight of the look Kasumi sent him.
"Konichiwa Roshu-kun." She greeted him with a bow. He returned the greeting.
"What are you doing here?" Satoshi asked of him. Roshu grinned at Kasumi.
"Just came by as a neighborly greeting. And to see how the lovely Kasumi is today."
"That's Kasumi-san to you." Satoshi snapped, walking out of the room.
"Satoshi!" she gave Roshu an apologetic smile and chased after Satoshi.

Living Room

"What's wrong?" she asked Satoshi as she sat next to him on the couch.
"Him." Was the flat reply. She shook her head and pulled him into a hug.
"He's just being nice." He snorted.
"Yeah, to you. Only because he wants something." She laughed and pushed him onto his back.
"He won't do anything to me." She told him.
"If you say so Kasu-" he was cut off by her mouth covering his. "Mmmmi." He pulled his arms around her tighter and explored her mouth with his tongue.
"Mmm.. Satoshi."
"Ahem." A new voice broke in. The both jumped, causing Kasumi to bite Satoshi's tongue.
"Ouch!" he complained.
"Gomen." The both sat up to glare at their interrupter. Or interrupters.
"Get a room." Kenji said with a grin. Kasumi stuck her tongue out at them.
"We had one until you guys came along."
"Hmm… what was that earlier? Something about giving you two a little more credit?" Takeshi teased.
"It was just a kiss." Satoshi claimed.
"Yeah, a rather hot and heavy one if you ask me." Kenji commented.
"Hmph. That was nothing. Ne Satoshi?" she looked at him with a grin. He blushed and nodded. Roshu didn't say anything, but just watched. The look he gave Satoshi was unreadable.
"Well, I've got to go now." He announced, walking towards the door. He slipped on his shoes and walked out. Satoshi's eyes followed him the whole way, his expression suspicious.
"Satoshi?" he looked back at Kasumi and realized that she had been talking to him for a few minutes.
"Hmm? Gomen, I wasn't listening." She gave him a concerned look.
"You okay?"
"Hai. I'm fine."


Muahahah! What's up with Roshu? Maybe you'll find out in chapter 7…. Maybe not… >< That did not end the way I wanted it to. Even re-writing it 3 times, it's still a mess. Oh well, there's A LOT of Kasumi x Satoshi stuff in this. Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry about it being so short… well, any suggestions, I'd be glad to use. Hmm… ~goes off to ponder about ending the story and writing chapter 7~ Ja ne
-Daidouji-san