Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Blood is thicker than tears ❯ Suspicions on the rise ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Blood IS thicker than tears~Actually written by Tracey. This chapter (not the other one's I'm working on) Is rated G. At least I think so. Maybe PG, but if you think so, tell me in the reviews.

Disclaimer: No, I don't own Pokemon, no way no how. Wait, I'm not posing as Ali, I'm Tracey! Yeah, I'm a character on the show. But I didn't help make it. Nope.
Chapter One


She had many friends. For the first time I've seen her for a year, she had her brother, Misty, Brock, lots of people we knew were hanging out with her. So was I. I had to, or that Brock would suck her all up, taking her from her true love. I knew she wouldn't agree to leaving me for that rock-induced airhead. Not one chance. She told me once. "I am friends with him, but if he even tries to take me away from you, I will not. Nothing will come between us Tracey." I thought in my head. That sweet voice. But I didn't hear it after a while.
was a beautiful day, and we took a nice walk in the park. It actually sped up as I chased her around, laughing histerically. After a while we stopped for a picnic. She had made our favorite sandwiches, and we ate in silence, savoring every bite. I did want to talk. But something made me keep quiet. In my mind the thoughts of all our friends turning on Ali and causing a painful fight occurred. I had to protect her. But what if it was just a little worry? Maybe they weren't going to hurt Ali. But as I ate some more, I cringed and became tense. They had to be planning an ambush on her. I wouldn't feel like this if I thought my girlfriend wasn't in danger. I had to act normally, until the time to comes to be on the rise. "So Ali........" I broke our nice silence.I had to know if she thinks that everyone at home were going to turn on us. "You're wondering if my sandwiches taste better when we're not talking, aren't you?" She asked. "Yeah. That's it Ali." I lied. "Well, think. Are they?" Ali asked me. We became quiet so I could munch my sandwich and see what it's like when we don't talk. She was exactally right. They do taste loads better. Haha. "Neat.They do taste better!" I complimented. "I thought so." She said quietly. After finishing our meal, we walked home. I stuck right next to Ali the whole time. I really didn't want to. But thinking about what might happen had me jumping. So I took every step in line with Ali, making sure I don't fall behind.
we got home, we didn't talk to anyone. I made sure I was on her mind, not her friends. I knew her brother, Ash, wouldn't take part in such a beating, so he stuck with us. I didn't tell him why I was so over protective with his sister, but I will as soon as people get more suspicious. I don't think Ali minded me being so close with her. Of course not. W're like this a lot. Just that I'm not always this jumpy.