Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Final Destiny ❯ Final Destiny ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Is this a dream? Or a vision? Where am I? What is happening to me?

She looked out into the distance, the wind blowing her hair back from her face. The grass was soft and cool on her bare feet. The sun was rising. She walked slowly forward. She ran her fingers through the warm river. The sunlight danced on the water. It dripped glittering crystal from her hands.

Where is Ashton?

That thought penetrated into the deepest reaches of her mind. It repeated itself, over and over again. She didn't even know where to start looking for him. She didn't even know where she was. How could she find him?

She sat down on the ground and looked up at the sky, still painted with the morning colors, the clouds outlined in pink instead of white.

How did...

She ran her hands over the grass, the water on them making it shine in the sunlight. She picked a blade, and brought it to her face to look at it.

Real..

"Pika!! Pikapika!! Chuu!!" the high pitched but gentle voice said.

"Espe..espeon!! Espeespe!!" another voice replied.

Ryuusei? Pikachu?

But when she looked, there was no one there. Only the sky and endless landscape greeted her eyes, no familiar sights. And slowly, she surrendered to the nothingness. And as she surrendered, she began to forget. All the beautiful memories...of her and Ashton...of Akamadake...of Ryuusei...of her entire life...they all vanished. She found herself sinking into blankness.