Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forest Of Silverveil ❯ The Wave ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lost
 
“Get down here Ezylryb, we need to leave now if we want a good spot at the beach, said his father.”
“Ok, Dad, chill out will you? I will be down in a sec, said Ezylryb.”
“Just get down here son, said his father. “
 
“I'm down now, you happy Dad? “
 
“Yes son, I'm extremely happy.”
 
The two got into the car and drove off to the beach.
 
“We almost there Dad?” Ezylryb asked.
 
“Yes, almost,” said his father
 
“When I get there, I'm going to let out all my pokemon and let them run
 
free in the sand.” said Ezylryb
 
“Ok son, that sounds like a terrific idea,” said his father
 
“You know Dad when I grow up I am going to be the best flying type trainer in
 
the world. I'm going to set up my own gym in town,” said Ezylryb.
 
“I'm sure you could do it son. You know I love you and believe in you,“ said his father.
 
“Thanks Dad, I love you too.” said Ezylryb
 
Then they pulled the car into the parking lot and Ezylryb and his father went out and found a nice spot in the sand.
 
They loved the way the sand felt between their toes.
They ran toward the water and did a belly flop into the waves. Quickly, then ran back out, because the water was pretty cold. They sat down in the sand and started to build a sand castle.
Suddenly, in that second, there came a terrible tsunami that sent a wave that washed over them and they lost each other. His Father got one word out right before he went under.
“Swim!” said his father
The giant wave took Ezylryb under and he needed to come up for air or he would die, but somehow something pulled him under more until Ezylryb blacked out.