Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forest Of Silverveil ❯ Silverveil ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Silverveil
 
“Am I in heaven?” Ezylryb asked as
 
his eyes opened to see trees and a river.
 
“No” a pokemon said.
 
“What? pokemon can't talk” Ezylryb said
“Ah! Down here we can,” said the pokemon.
“Am I in hell?” Ezylryb asked.
“Of course not, silly boy.” said the pokemon
“You are in the ancient forest called Silverviel.” We pokemon down here have mastered the art of language. Actually, it is not that hard at all. My name is Soren I am the most ancient of all flying pokemon.”
“I'm a flying type trainer, what do you mean when you say down here?” Ezylryb asked.
 
“This place is under the sea.” said Soren.
“How can that be? What do you mean? Asked Ezylryb.
Soren ignored his questions and continued with his story.
 
“We called you down here Ezyryb, why do you think that wave came?”
“You mean you put hundreds of people's lives at risk including my own fathers?” Ezylryb had anger in his voice.
“Don't be silly, we stopped the wave before it got to the city and one of my faithful servants named Poot saved your dad and brought him safely to shore.” Soren explained.
“What a relief” replied Ezylryb.
“Why did you call me down here, Great Soren? asked Ezylryb.
“There is another human here named Gylfie. He wants to take over the Forest with his small army of Fire Pokemon.” Soren said.
“I still don't get it, why do you want me?” asked Ezylryb
We need a human here to tell us how humans think. You will be a leader of a small army squad. It will be full of flying pokemon that you have never seen before. You will also have your own pokemon to fight with.” Soren said.
“Ok, sounds sweet. but why pick me?” I know for a fact there are hundreds of flying pokemon trainers that are more experienced then me? Ezylryb replied.
“A prophecy was made by the father of all flying pokemon, Lord Glaux. He said one trainer will turn out to be greater than all others.” Soren said.
“Why do you think that trainer was me? Ezylryb asked
Soren told one of his pokemon servants to go get the tablet that the prophecy was recorded on. The servant returned and showed it to Ezylryb.
Ezylryb said “Oh my, it's me!!!”