Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forest Of Silverveil ❯ Gylfie ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gylfie
 
“I am the chosen one?” asked Ezylrb
 
“Yes” said Soren
“Why is this guy Gylfie trying to take over Silverveil?” asked Ezylrb
“Well, I will tell you the story of Gylfie.” said Soren
“I saved him from a shark when his boat sank and brought him here and took care of him.” He was the first human I ever seen and that I have ever talked to. He was so nice and he loved all the pokemon here, even though he was a fire trainer.” Soren continued.
“Wait, why was a fire trainer on a boat in the water?” asked Ezylrb
“You ask too many question.” said Soren
Soren continued, “As I was saying, he was a marvelous boy. Until the day he turned eighteen. We were going to have a party, but he never showed up. We didn't see him for a week so I sent a search and rescue team to look for him. They did not return, so I went out by myself to look for Gylfie. I came upon the “Dark” side of the forest. We call it dark because hardly any sun shines there. I saw the small army of pokemon that I sent out, all dead. I was deeply saddened. I started weeping and there out of the woods Gylfie appeared, laughing at me. He said “I will be the new leader of this Forest. You got that? You will be my slave and all your dumb flying type pokemon too” Then he just vanished back into the woods. That was three years ago. We have fought small and big skirmishes in those three years. Now there is a major battle coming up and that is why we need you and your human thinking skills. ” Soren stared at Ezylrb.
“I will do it, I will help you the best I can.” said Ezylrb
 
 
.