Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Frazil Love ❯ Sweet Kisses ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bonjour!
To all the readers out their, this is a Love triangle between Shigeru-Kasumi and Shigeru-Satoshi (Egoshipping VS Palletshipping). Sorry to all the Pokeshippers `cause in this story Kasumi and Satoshi will be fighting for Shigeru. Watch as Kasumi finds a new love and Satoshi realizes his childhood love in the same person.
Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon or any of the other pokemon characters. I've written this fiction to my own entertainment and my love for Shigeru.
 
 
FRAZIL LOVE
 
After Kasumi left Mirage kingdom, devastated `cause now she'd lost both her love Satoshi as well as her newly evolved child Togetic.
 
Walking aimlessly on the port she just harbored, she stumbled upon someone unexpected. *clash* they both fell on their backs.
 
“Hey watch where you walk.” Spoke a male voice getting up and helping the other fallen. “Sorry” was the cold reply from Kasumi as took the offer and got up, dusted her and walked away without even seeing the other. “Hey, wait up. Can't you even say `Hi' to your depraved lover” came from the egoistical hunk.” This obviously fumed the red head `Who is this jerk calling himself my love' as felt a hand on her shoulder. She flipped and gave a fist right on his jaws and sent him back to the ground. “Kasumi, what's with the attitude? Can't even take a joke or what.” said the boy who had a sore jaw. She on realizing who she'd knocked out bent to help him up and said “Sorry, Shigeru I was in a bad mood and didn't know it was you.” apologetically.
 
Kasumi when the bold and dashing boy in front of her, she can't even believe it was the same old Ookido Shigeru whom she met last in Masara before leaving for Hanada. He seemed so much more mature and more...more like a man. A well built handsome hunk who could take on every girl with just one smirk. `What am I thinking? I'm in love with Satoshi. How can I even think about others especially his ex-rival?' `But still he is snazzy!' She realized she was still holding his hands. She blushed but quickly released his hand from her gentle grip.
 
“What are you doing here?” asked Shigeru in his oh-so-cool ascent until he realized that she was actually crying. He asked concerned “Kasumi why were you crying? A strong girl like you with a temper the size of a Snorlax is actually crying.” He giggled so as to make her smile but he didn't pay any heed to it and just forced a smile and nodded so as to say `it's nothing'. Shigeru was too smart to take that and asked “So where have you been? With Satoshi.” The name made her even gloomier but she put up courage to reply “Yeah! Houen, I came back just now and stumbled upon you. So, what's up with you?” she replied trying to be friendly. “Me, just usual researching trying to outsmart Ookido-Hakase.” He said as both of them laughed. “So care to join for lunch. We can talk there about our friendship and future life.” She took the idea and giggled as she accepted his offer. `Boy he sure knows how to handle girls' as they darted towards a restaurant.
 
Upon reaching the restaurant, they took their places and ordered their meals and stared to chat. None of them took the subject about Satoshi since Kasumi didn't want to. However, she did tell Shigeru about Mirage Kingdom and her evolved Togepi. Shigeru told her about his accomplishments and his new project which interested Kasumi the most since it was about water pokémon and involved Tentacruel, her most favorite pokémon. She instantly offered to help which shocked Shigeru `cause he didn't thought that Kasumi the red-head fiery girl who disliked him would offer to help.
 
“I should help and you need my help because I'm a water pokemon gym leader who has a cool collection of water pokémon. So what do you say?” asked expectantly though not showing any sigh of weakness. “Chee! I don't know you're sort of hot headed and I don't want to be your victim” he said jokingly. This angered Kasumi as she took hold of her eagerness to kill him and fumingly went out of the restaurant. Shigeru followed her after paying the bill.
 
He ran outside to look for Kasumi, when he spotted her she was running away from him. Felling guilty and hoping to make up to her he ran after her. People around gaze upon him like he was a love stuck teenager. Well as a matter of fact he was a teenager though not sure about love. He caught up with her and held her hand. Trying to take a breath and get into his normal self, Kasumi seeing this stopped and waited with smug on her face. When he was in his normal self, he could help but stare at her who looked divine in her natural beauty as he felt his heart pounding not because of the run but for her. He hadn't seen such beauty in his life. As for Kasumi who couldn't keep her eyes off his well toned body to which his muscles could be seen (He was wearing a tight black sleeveless t-shirt), which made her heart pound.
 
Shigeru leant forward holding her arms in his strong yet gentle grips; he pressed his lips upon hers. Kasumi was shocked because she was prepared for an apology not a kiss that too a passionate one. She couldn't make up her mind but melted her anger for Shigeru taking her first kiss. After sometime who seemed like hours, they parted both blushing. Shigeru looked into Kasumi's eyes filled with remorse and realizing what he did, he bent to ask forgiveness. But she fell on his strong broad chest and started crying, he not knowing what to do hold her in his protective arms. “Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.” He sounded like he was guilty for making her cry. She said “No, it's not that. First Satoshi ditched me and went for another girl then Togetic went away leaving me devastated and now you stole away my first kiss.” She began to sob more. “I didn't know you haven't kissed before. I didn't want to disappoint you. You looked so beautiful and I couldn't control myself. Was my kiss that bad?” he asked questioningly. She didn't know want to do but she looked at him `looked at the nerves of this guy. First kisses me then apologizes and then asks whether I liked it or not'. But she couldn't help but admire him for his charms. “It must good for you `cause you would have had kissed many girls and had a lot of practice that way.” She replied bitterly. “So, you liked it then. You must be very flattered to have your first kiss from Ookido Shigeru, huh!” he asked in his egoistical way. She punched him across his chest but could help touching it as she felt the curves and she blushed. (*How Cheezy...^&^*).
 
He held her closer and kissed on her forehead and corrected “I didn't have any practice with anyone. It's natural to me. You know…” She couldn't believe her ears so questioned “So it was a first for you too?”
“Well, I won't say first. This was my second kiss but first to you.” He replied slyly.
“This was your second kiss. So who was the first unlucky girl” she asked feeling both happy and sad.
Shigeru became nervous “Well you see, my first kiss was with a boy” his face turning red.
SHOCKED. Did she heard correctly “…a boy…” was he…”Are you stating that you are GAY?” she asked surprised as she backed away from him. Though she didn't had problems with such relations but still she felt cheated even they didn't had any relationship.
He was quiet and thought that he again had lost a friend because of this. But still he would correct her “No, but I am bisexual. If you have problem with it then its ok with me but please don't stare at me like I've done some crime” he said lowly and hurt. He didn't expect her to understand so he started to descend but was stopped by a soft hand. Kasumi now held him so he might not go away. But she was pleased that he wasn't fully gay.
 
After a pause, she spoke “Can we be friends?” He was shocked to hear this as he didn't expect that from her. “What? He asked but I'm…” “Hey! Shigeru I don't have problem with it and you don't have to feel guilty. I was just shocked to hear, that's all.” He was relieved at hearing those words and accepted the offer and was greeted by a gentle kiss on his lips. He was happy that finally someone accepted him for what he was. “I hope you won't have any regrets.” He told her pleadingly. “Oh! Cut the crap. I don't care what happens. You my friend now and that's what matter.” she replied happily. “But you need to tell me who the boy was?” she replied sheepishly. “You really wanna know.” She nodded. “Well I'll tell you but you won't like it”……“Um! It's Satoshi.”
 
“What! I didn't know he was gay too.” She asked even more surprised. “No! He isn't he's straight. And the kiss happened when we were very small.” He corrected her. “So, that means he don't like you and you?” “Well not more than a friend in both our cases. At first I thought I should ask him but when I found out that he doesn't want any unusual relationship I quit.”
Kasumi was in seventh heaven even though she didn't know what she was feeling for Shigeru. Maybe she could start over again. A new life; a new friend.
 
Shigeru and Kasumi went to Hanada gym and got engrossed in each others work. Shigeru helped Kasumi in running the gym and taking care of the gym and pokémon and Kasumi helped him in his researches. They both were happy to start off a new life and could feel a new emotion between them. Though Shigeru told her that he was not interested in any relation now but her feelings for him deepened.
 
Many months passed like this and they were happy. One day when Ookido-Hakase called to tell them that Satoshi was competing in Houen League and was battling now in Saiyuu. They were happy that he finally made it to the league. While watching his matches they felt their old emotions blush out but were able to control because of their new found friendship. When Satoshi won the tournament and became Houen champion, they were so happy that they clung together and when realizing their position they both blushed. They were greeted by clapping of other trainers at the Pokémon Center where they brought their pokémon for checkup. Joi smiled giving them a knowing look. And they blushed even more till they became crimson red. They quickly took their pokémon and rushed out of the Center and left the giggling trainers behind.
 
Next day they decided that they should go towards Mt. Moon and research upon the water-rock pokémon like Ookido-Hakase told Shigeru. Shigeru asked “So, you can't even live a little while without me” jokingly. Kasumi blushed as she poked into his ribs but he grabbed her hand before she could take it away as he drew her into a deep passionate kiss. They closed the gym and went towards the Mt. Moon after hanging a board on the doors.
 
CLOSED
GONE OUT ON A ROMANTIC Mt. MOON ADVENTURE
RETURN TIME NOT DECIEDED
 
 
 
Well this was the first chapter. Though not very original concept I still wrote after I woke dreaming this scenario in the middle of the night. Please review with all your thoughts and crazy gobbling to me.
There's a question:
Who should Shigeru choose?
1. Kasumi
2. Satoshi.
Reply it in your review as this would help me figure out the end of the story and the preceding chapters. Watch out for the next chapter…dokidoki\
 
ChaseVoid