Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Hellfire ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

September 6 2039 6:34 outskirts of Pallet Ruins

The soldiers aimed their guns at him and prepared to fire. Suddenly the solider in front of him collapsed with a hole in his head. All around him the soldiers collapsed with blood pouring out of their heads. " Who the hell is that!" yelled Karen she pulled out a gun and fired blindly. Ash ducked behind a bombed out building to avoid her bullets and pulled out his own gun. Karen screamed and dropped her gun and clutched her arm. " Damn." she cursed, " Who the hell are you?" she yelled " You don't know me Karen but my name is Misty." Misty said " Misty what are you doing here!" said Ash " Ash is that any way to thank someone who just saved your life?" said Misty " Its just that I haven't seen you in seven years!" said Ash. " We can catch up later Ash but we should get rid of Karen first." said Misty " You got lucky this time Ash but you wont be so lucky the next time we meet." said Karen she pulled out a pokeball and tossed it to revel Gengar " Teleport." She yelled and disappeared with a blinding flash of light.

**************************************************************** ********************

September 6 2039 11:23 pm Elite 4 Fortress

" So you failed the mission Karen." said Lance calmly " Yes." replied Karen I was stopped by some Misty girl." " Misty that is the former Cerulean Gym Leader and she was once the love of Ash." said Lance " He may still have feelings for her this may be useful for us." " I have a plan that will get rid of Ash once and for all."

**************************************************************** ********************

September 7 2039 10:24 am Viridian City Ruins

" So Misty how did you know I was in Pallet Ruins?" Ash asked, "I met one of Karen's soldiers in the forest and I found out from him." Replied Misty " Then when I got to Pallet Ruins I saw all the soldiers surrounding you and decided to give you a hand." " Those soldiers weren't much of a mach for my sniper rifle even Karen didn't know what hit her." " Oh by the way Ash. I met Gary when I was passing through Viridian he wants to meet you at the Viridian Trainer House." " Wasn't the Viridian Trainer House destroyed during the war?" asked Ash " The top part was but the basement is still intact." Replied Misty " Misty you've changed a lot." said Ash " Really how?" said Misty " Well you're not so scrawny as you were before." Said Ash (oops that was the wrong thing to say thought Ash this is gonna hurt) Misty slammed the butt of the sniper rifle into Ash's stomach "oof" Ash gasped and clutched his stomach. "I'm sorry." he gasped out. " Hmph you better be." replied Misty

" Well we should go now Gary will be waiting."

**************************************************************** *******************

September 7 2039 11:28 am outside Viridian Trainer House Ruins

" I'll wait out here." Said Misty " Um Misty how do I get into the basement?" Asked Ash " See that concrete slab over their lift it up and underneath it is a trapdoor that leads to the basement." Replied Misty " Ok" said Ash and walked over to the concrete slab and lifted it up opened the trapdoor and walked inside. Inside stood Gary.

" Ash I've been wanting to meet you for a while." Said Gary "Really" said Ash "Why?" " To kill you". Replied Gary and he pulled out a sub machine gun and started firing at Ash. Ash overturned a table and used it as a barrier to block the bullets. " Why are you doing this Gary." Shouted Ash " Oh lets just its an old grudge I've had against you for a while now." Replied Gary " You became a pokemon master not me I was so close but you crushed my dream now I will kill you for that." And Gary started firing again. " Oh by the way Ash did I mention Misty betrayed you." " She brought you here just so I could kill you." " What no Misty wouldn't do that you're lying!" yelled Ash " Open your eyes Ash do you think she left you seven years ago because she liked you?" Gary shouted back " Shut up Gary!" yelled Ash and pulled out his assault rifle and started firing at Gary. One of Ash's bullets hit Gary in the leg and blood splattered everywhere. Gary cursed and tossed a grenade at Ash. Ash jumped behind a counter just as the grenade blew up. The force of the blast threw him against the wall and burnt his left arm. Ash collapsed on the floor and hauled himself to his feet. Gary fired at him again and Ash ducked behind the counter again. Ash stood up and fired at Gary but missed. Gary fired back and hit ash in the chest collapsing a lung. Ash fell on the floor gasping for breath. Gary limped over to him and pointed his gun at Ash's head. Then he collapsed with blood pouring out of his head. " Misty!" Ash gasped out then everything went black.

**************************************************************** ********************Hope you liked that chapter. Please read and review. Disclaimer: I do not own pokemon or any of the characters.