Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Hellfire ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4

September 8 2039 5:46 pm Saffron City Hospital

Ash woke up to find himself in a bed. Then Misty walked in the door. " Where am I?" asked Ash " You're in Saffron City hospital." replied Misty" " Misty Gary said that you wanted to kill me so is that true?" asked Ash " Ash if I wanted you dead why did I save you from Karen's soldiers and Gary there were also a bunch of times I could have killed you but I didn't." Replied Misty " Oh yeah I guess you're right." Said Ash " But why did you bring me to Saffron City Hospital there are hospitals in Viridian." " Your life was in no immediate danger you still had another lung left and our next mission is in Saffron City." Replied Misty " Our next mission? Who made that decision I'm the one in charge here." " Bruno did." Answered Misty " Oh ok." Said Ash " We should leave now." Said Misty It's not a good idea to stay here too long we are rebels after all." " Yeah ok." Said Ash and struggled up. He put on his short sleeve t-shirt and his fingerless black gloves. " Where are my guns?" asked Ash " They wouldn't let weaponry into the hospital so I left it in the car." Answered Misty " The car?" asked Ash " I rented one." Replied Misty " Lets go." "Where?" asked Ash " Sabrina's Gym she'll brief us on our next mission." Answered Misty
***************************************************************** *******************

September 8 2039 6:24 pm Elite 4 Fortress

" Karen, our spy has failed to kill Ash and has instead been killed by him." Said Lance as usual calmly "It seems we will have to carry out our plan." " I am putting you in charge of this mission Karen." I will not tolerate an other failure." " Do not worry this time Ash will not escape alive." Replied Karen

**************************************************************** ********************

September 8 2039 6:50 Saffron City Highway

The car raced through the highway at speeds higher than 100miles per an hour. " Ash do you really think we should be going that fast!" Misty yelled over the hum of the cars engine " Why not." Answered Ash " There are no other cars on the freeway." " Ash I think were being followed." Said Misty " By who." Asked Ash " Armored jeeps with mounted machine guns!" replied Misty " Damn." Ash cursed the jeeps opened fire. The bullets shattered the glass in the back of the car and sent shards of glass flying everywhere. More bullets pinged off the back of the car. Ash spun the car around and fired through the window. " Are you crazy Ash their armored jeeps bullets won't do anything to them!" screamed Misty " Maybe not to them but it will to their tires." replied Ash One of Ash's bullets hit the tire of a jeep puncturing it. But the hole closed up and the jeep kept on going. " Oh shit self sealing tires!" Ash yelled Ash spun the car back around and hit the acceleration and zoomed forward. The jeeps followed in close pursuit. One of the jeeps drove next to the car and rammed it. The car jerked and almost flipped over. Ash picked up a rocket launcher and fired it at the jeep. The rocket hit the jeep blowing it up and causing the jeep to flip over and crash into a wall. {1 down 3 more to go} thought Ash the other jeeps decided to keep their distance and started firing their machine guns. " Duck!" Ash yelled as bullets flew over their heads. Ash drove into an alleyway the armored jeeps followed. Ash turned around and fired the rocket launcher again. The rocket hit one of the jeeps the jeep blew up and showered debris everywhere. The jeeps crashed into it getting stuck in the alley. " That took care of them." Said Ash " Now lets go meet Sabrina."

**************************************************************** ********************

September 8 2039 7:21 pm Saffron City Gym/ Rebel Base

" Ash I am glad to see that you are ok from the bullet wound." Said Sabrina " How did you know about that oh yeah you're a psychic." Said Ash " Now lets get down to business." Said Sabrina " Our spies tell us that Johto gets its weaponry from Silph Co." " We will raid it at 11:30 tonight." " I will take my soldiers and attack from the front to create a diversion for Ash and his soldiers." "They will go through the alleyway and blow up the wall on the wall." "Misty and her soldiers will do the same." "We will take trucks to the back of the building and wait for both of you to come out." "When you come out bring the supplies and weaponry and put them in the truck." As you go through the building plant explosives everywhere." "We will detonate them when we are a safe distance away." " This will require a lot of soldiers." Said Ash " We have 200 soldiers." Replied Sabrina " I will take 100 soldiers you two will take 50." " Do you have any questions?" " No." replied Ash " We will be ready tonight."

**************************************************************** ********************

Finally I'm done with this chapter. There's going to be some major action in the next chapter. Please Read and Review. Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon or any of the characters.