Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ I've Got So Much To Say ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I've Got So Much To Say

Chapter 1

By Kawaii_Cherry_Blossom

(I was BellaWaterFlower when I wrote this)

Type: AAMRN, JAJRN, A/U (Alternate Universe)

Rating - PG

Note: This is the continuation of the prologue (duh). All of this part is Misty telling the story through her diary. Enjoy. I know it will be a bit boring at some points. But it's not very long and you have to read it to get the next bit…

Thursday January 11

My second day was OK I guess. We had classes in the morning. They don't ask me questions because they know I won't answer, but I still do the work. I sit with Ash and Brock most of the time, they are very nice. When we were doing our homework at the big desk, Jessie passed me a note. It said:

Dear Misty, This is just a note to say hello. As you probably know, I am Jessie. I hope you feel welcome in this school. Most of us are very nice people (excluding Cassidy, Butch and Gary). But if you need someone to talk too one day, you are always welcome to come to me. James also says hi!

So I guess they are pretty nice people after all. Jessie looks like a strong person and her and James look really close. Well, I have heaps of other homework to get through.

~Misty.

Friday January 12

Nothing much happened today. Classes were as usual. I can't wait till tomorrow as it's the weekend and we don't have classes or homework. Ash says we get to train our Pokémon for most of the day, and the rest is free time. I think Ash is the nicest most kindest person in the whole world. He has really made me feel accepted in this school after my awful life. I wonder if my sisters are all right back home. After what our parents did I don't know how they can ever be happy, but I suppose they didn't get hurt. I was much younger than they were; they are a lot stronger and can understand what happened more. Oh great, now I am crying. I hope no one sees me. I wish I had been born to different parents. And why am I even talking about them? Why do I wonder what it would have been like if my father….my father wasn't…That's it, I am not going to think about it. I am going to lie down now.

~Misty

Saturday January 13

Today we got to train our Pokémon all day. Ash is really skilled; he could enter the Pokémon league and win no problem. Why do I put him in every diary entry anyway? Anyway, that was about all that happened today.

~Misty

Sunday January 14

Today was free time all day. So nothing much really happened. But this girl, he name was Tiffany, ran away from school. So everyone is all worked up about it. Yeah, and that's it.

~Misty

Monday January 15

Monday, and what a day it was. Lessons were as usual, and then at lunchtime that girl called Tiffany came back. All the teachers were mad at her, but glad to see her back. Our lessons were pretty boring, except when Snap was writing something on the blackboard and he blew something and the dust went all over him. I like being at this school. It's a good change, being away from that hospital that I practically spent my life in!

~Misty

Tuesday January 16

Today Miss Joy, our teacher, made us all stay in at lunch for talking too loud. And I don't even talk! Not that I should be proud of that or anything. Ash got a letter from his mum today. He is so lucky to have a mum. I wish I still had mine. He told me the story of his father, and how he went on a Pokémon journey when Ash was only 2 years old, and never returned. Even so, he is lucky, maybe his dad will return someday, mine won't. I want to tell him about my family, but I'm afraid that then the whole school will know. I trust him and all but…………….Well, h/w time is ended once again.

~Misty

Wednesday January 17

I got a letter from my sisters today. They said they are well, but they asked the teacher and are mad that I haven't spoken yet. Why do they expect so much from me? While I was reading it I started crying and Ash saw me. He came and sat with me and he put his arm around me. I was embarrassed; a boy has never been that nice to me, actually, nobody has ever been that nice to me. I think I like Ash, more than a friend. But I'm SURE that he only feels sorry for me, and I could never tell him anyway. It's probably just a silly crush.

~Misty

Thursday January 18

Today I was lying on my bed because I didn't feel like eating lunch, when Jessie came in crying. She threw herself on her bed and cried for about 5 minutes. I don't think she noticed I was there. After a while of letting her cry it out, I walked over to her bed. I sat there with her as she cried. She told me the whole story. She says that she loves James, but can't bring herself to telling him because she thinks he doesn't love her back. I just sat there helplessly, not knowing what to do. I couldn't say anything. What was I going to do? Well, after a while she calmed down. She said that she would keep it a secret for now, but someday, she would tell James. She also told me that she appreciated the fact that I have been really kind to her and listened to the whole story. I gave her a supporting smile. I really thought she would be the type of person that didn't cry at all. She looks so strong. But I guess she hides it, and on the inside she is sensitive.

~Misty

Friday January 19

Exactly one week till the holidays. I don't know where I will go. I doubt my sisters will want to come and get me, I think they have had enough of me for a lifetime. All the others tell stories of where they live. Some live in faraway places, like Cinnabar Island. Duplica's family even lives on the Indigo Plateu. Ash said that his mom lives in Pallet. He doesn't have any brothers or sisters though, and I don't know about his dad. Perhaps I will tell him the story of my life. Ash is so sweet, kind, compassionate, friendly… There are too many words to describe him. But I know he feels sorry for me. I keep writing that in here, mostly because I know it's true, but also because I have to get my feelings out some way.

~Misty

Saturday January 20

Today we just trained our Pokémon again. I watched Ash because I didn't feel well. I always seem to feel sick these days. His Metapod evolved into a Butterfree. He was so happy, and the way he cares for his Pokémon is so nice. And he doesn't make his other Pokémon feel jealous. Today I heard about the Valentines Day dance to be held on 14 February. Everybody is really excited too.

~Misty

Sunday January 21

Today was so boring. I was in the sick room all day because I have a fever. Ash tried to get in to see me a couple of times but the nurse wouldn't let him. Sometimes I wonder if he does like me as much as I like him. But it doesn't seem logical. Why would anyone like me? I am a scrawny, dumb, selfish little brat, just like my father said. And I don't even talk. Why was I even born? I wasn't even worth the effort of God creating me. Sometimes I even feel like killing myself. But I cannot do that. Can I?

~Misty

Monday January 22

I am still in the sickroom. The nurse said I will be in her for about a week. I miss my friends. Especially Ash. He gave the Nurse a note to give to me. It was a card from the whole dorm that said:

Dear Misty

All of us in the dorm hope that you get better soon. We all miss you heaps. The dumb nurse…I MEAN GOOD AND VERY TALENTED NURSE (if the nurse is reading this) won't let us in to see you. GET WELL SOON (can't think of anything else to write, no wonder I'm almost flunking English).

Love from Ash, Brock, Jessie, James, Snap, Richie, Duplica, Giselle and Sophie.

Now I feel better! Ash is so kind and considerate. Man, I think about him too much

~Misty

Tuesday January 23

Still in the sick room. I wrote a note back to Ash and the others to say thank you and that I will be better soon thanks to them. The nurse says I should be out in 2 days. It scares me, sometimes, that I'm making so much communication with them.

~Misty

Wednesday January 24

One more day and I can get out of this ugly room. I hate it in here. And I hate taking medicine. I am depressed today because this is reminding me more and more of the hospital. I want to go back to the dorm. I miss Ash.

~Misty

Thursday January 25

The nurse says that I can go back to the dorm tomorrow. So I am happier. I feel a lot better now.

~Misty

Friday January 26

Yay, I am out. Everyone was excited to see me. I was so glad to see Ash. He was so nice to me when I got out. And so were the others. Also, tomorrow is the holidays, and Ash invited me over his house for 2 weeks. That means I won't be writing for 2 weeks while I am there. I don't want Ash to see my diary, so I will hide it somewhere here, where nobody will find it. I am so happy, I can't wait to go!

~Misty

Saturday February 10

We just got back from Ash's house last night. I had the best time I have ever had in my life. Ash's mom is the nicest woman. She treated me like a daughter and accepted me totally. She didn't even mind that I didn't talk. Ash's room is so cool. He has Pokémon stuff everywhere. We went everywhere. I loved going to the Xanadu plant nursery, and even his Pikachu had a good time. Now I know that I like Ash more than a friend. I think perhaps I even love him. Could it be love? I'm sure it is. Yes, I love Ash. I wish I could tell him. I wish I wish I wish I wish. But I can't. I know he doesn't love me. Or wouldn't he have told me? I guess now I am in the same place as Jessie. I just don't know what to do.

~Misty

Sunday February 11

Jessie and James seem to have gotten a lot closer lately. Jessie said it's all thanks to me. I feel really good inside now. Like I have done the right thing… Today they both got detention because they were caught kissing. They have stopped trying to be in Team Rocket so Cassidy, Butch and Gary are pissed off because they can't make them do stuff for them any more. I think Jessie probably told James she loves him and he must love her too. They make a very good couple. And Cassidy, Butch and Gary are SO jealous of them it's funny. Everybody is now talking about the Valentines Day dance to be held in 3 days. I don't want to go. Who would want to take me anyway? Jessie and James are going. And Duplica, Sophie and Giselle are frantically preparing their dresses and makeup.

~Misty

Monday February 12

Today Ash asked me if I wanted to go the dance. Yes, Ash asked me. Ugly, dumb me. I wrote him a note that said that I'd rather not go and I hoped I wasn't hurting his feelings but I really don't want to. He accepted it totally. He is so sweet and kind (how many times have I written that in this diary?) He said that he would rather stay back too but he decided to ask me anyway in case I wanted to go. Maybe I should tell him everything. For some reason I always feel like crying when I think of my life now. Probably because I've seen and heard of how good everyone else's life is. I have to tell Ash. I have to.

~Misty

Tuesday February 13

I am going to tell Ash everything tomorrow night when everyone is at the dance. About my parents, myself, my family, my whole life, and my feelings for him. I know I am only 14. But I have heard of young love. I hope he feels the same way. If he doesn't I will kill myself. I really will. So tomorrow is the day. The day that I reveal my past.

~Misty

To be continued…

I hope you liked it. I know it was really boring. The next part should be up very soon. MAYBE and I am saying MAYBE, it will be up at the end of the weekend. It's just that I am in year 9 and I do have a lot of homework. I will start the next bit now though. It will reveal everything about Misty's past. Plz review.

Thankyou

~Sarz