Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Magi ❯ Getting to Know You ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magi
~~ A Pokemon Fanfic by Sheya
~~
Chapter 02
~~
Getting to Know You
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN::: This is not a crossover. The Heero in this story has nothing to do with the Heero in GW. I repeat this is not a crossover. Except that I like the name. And I'm honoring Heero Yuy.
~~
Disclaimer: I forgot one in the prologue. I own not Pokemon… I do however own Heero (He is still not the GW Heero) I do own the Magi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delia woke up the next morning feeling much better then she had the night before.

'I think that last night Gio tried to do something to me, but something stopped him.' She got dressed and went downstairs.

"Good morning." She called to her parents.

"Good morning, Honey I think that you should get to know Gio better." Her mother greeted her.

"I'll try but I don't like him."

"Well, we choose him for your husband years ago, so you have to marry him." Her father looked up from his newspaper.

"Then give me three weeks to get to know him."

"Fine, but that's all. You said that you would introduce him to your friends today."

"Yes Mother." Delia grabbed some breakfast and ran outside. She went to Professor Oak's place. "Sho! Mary! Are you here?" She ran around back and saw Heero feeding the injured and sick Pokemon. "Heero…"

"Sho went to pick up Mary and said that we could meet at the park later. I'm just about done here, but Professor Oak wants me to feed these guys tonight as well."

"So Sam gave you the job?"

"Yes, I am to help with the Pokemon and run errands. And I have no errands to run today." Heero finished feeding the Pokemon, and then brushed off his pants while standing up.

"Sam doesn't let just anyone feed the sick and injured. You must have a gift with Pokemon."

"Yes, he mentioned that." Heero offered her his arm and she took it.

Sam walked out of the house. "Done?"

"Yes." Heero pet a Caterpie that landed on his shoulder. The Caterpie then jumped down.

"Then I'll see you tonight." Sam went back inside.
~~~~~~~
'She said to meet her at the park around noon, it's 11:30, I'll head for the park now. I've already sent the nuisances to their deaths.'

Gio left the hotel for the park. When he got there, he saw Delia and three people roller-skating. One of them looked like he was having trouble or just learning. He walked up to them and touched Delia on her arm.
~~~~~~~
Delia turned around and screamed. She skated away from the touch on her arm, rolling right into Heero, knocking them both down. Heero, for his part, grabbed her on the way down, to break her fall. His eyes narrowed and he looked up and who had scared her.

He and the boy who had touched Delia glared at each other. Delia snuggled into Heero's arms, looking quite content to stay there.

"Who are you?" Gio Demanded of Heero.

"Heero. You?"

"Giovanni. Why do you hold my future wife like that?"

"You are the one who scared her! I was just trying to keep her unharmed."

Delia finally realized that position she was in and scrambled to her feet.

"Sorry Gio you scared me coming up so quietly." Delia apologized to her unwanted fiancée. 'Not to mention that sick feeling I got from you.' She thought holding her hand out for Heero.

Heero accepted her hand up and got to his feet. Delia then skated over to Sho and Mary.

"Well since you've met Heero, these are Sho and Mary. We were roller-skating, and teaching Heero to roller-skate

"He's learning quickly after only an hour he can stand and skate, but if he goes to fast…"

"…I fall down." Heero finished for Sho. "In my home town we have something called Skateboards. Sho tells me that there is something similar here but that you do it down a hill, with a much bigger board."

"Yess, I've heard of that- never done it, though. I also don't roller-skate."

"Ahhh…" Heero noticed a food vendor. "I suppose you do eat though, let us get lunch.

The three friends skated over to the café, Gio followed behind. Sho took orders and money while the others sat down. Gio sat on one side of Delia- Heero the other, and as the meal wore on, Delia ended up practically sitting in Heero's lap.

Gio was not pleased, although he barely showed it. After lunch they all got their stuff form the lockers and changed back into shoes and boots.

"Let's go swimming now." Delia suggested to everyone. They all agreed, except Gio, but he was out-voted.

'Well I can touch more bare skin this way maybe my spell will work then.' Gio was very frustrated that his spell wasn't working where it had always worked before. He knew that part of it was Delia's natural resistance to magic but it was also being undone each time he thought he had a hold on her. Gio was still trying to figure out his problem when they reached the sports store to get swim suites for himself and Heero. Delia also got a new suit, she wanted to impress Heero. Then they went to the swim club.

Gio already knew how to swim but he suspected that Heero didn't… He was right, as he found out after knocking hero into the deep end. However, Heero didn't panic, as so many others would have. He knew that even if hi didn't swim he could still float. Delia jumped in and dragged the floating Heero over to the shallow end where he could stand.

"Delia, Gio pushed me." Heero whispered to her.

"I know- at least you didn't panic. If you had, you might have drowned." She whispered back.

"He is angry because you are afraid of him."

"I know; every time he touches me I feel something slimy trying to toke away my thoughts. But it can't seem to. And when you touch me, the slime gets destroyed."

"Interesting."

"Hey are you OK?" Sho yelled as her swam over to them.

"Yes, I believe so." Heero turned to glare at Gio.

"I guess that we have to teach you to swim too."

"Yes, I haven't gone swimming in a long time. Not since my mother died."

"Well then we will re-teach you." Mary smiled at Heero.

The rest of the day was spent swimming and having fun. At five they all went to Professor Oak's Lab.

"Why is it so quiet around here?" Delia looked around.

"Something must have frightened the Pokemon. But what could possibly have done it?" Sho looked around and realized that Gio was still with them.

"Sho do you have to help your father feed the Pokemon?" Heero asked picking up some Pokechow, the kind especially made for sick and injured Pokemon.

"Yeah, I almost forgot."

"You always forget." Mary and Delia chorused as they set the picnic table.

"Which is why I'm glad Heero reminded him. Now we have work to do." Sam came out of the building carrying some more pails of Pokechow. Then he looked around. "I guess we will have to do our work after dinner." He then noticed Gio. "Hello… and who are you?"

"Giovanni."

"Well then, we will have dinner. Heero, you won't find any Pokemon now."

"Ok." He put his pail down, then jumped back and fell as he was tackled by a yellow bullet. "Ummm." He looked down at the yellow mouse sitting on his chest. "I guess a Pokemon found me."

"Pika!"

"Hmmm, I have never seen a Pikachu do that… They are hard to catch and harder to train. The only reason there are any on my property is because an injured elder moved its clan here ten years ago and they never left. Although, burglars get quite the shock if they come here."

"Pikachu." Pikachu snuggled into Heero's chest. "Pikapi." It looked up into Heero's eyes.

"You want me to train you?" Heero asked the little yellow power pack.

"Chu!" Pikachu nodded.

"Wow." Heero stood up Pikachu transferred herself to his shoulder.

Gio meanwhile was fuming. Pokemon, wild Pokemon, never came to him like that. He also had to nearly kill a Pokemon before it listened to him. This… this person, who as far as Gio could tell had never know anything about Pokemon before coming to this town, suddenly had one of the most notoriously hard to capture and train Pokemon jumping into his arms asking him to train it. Gio turned around to leave. "Delia, I'd like to talk to you… in private."

"Ummm… ok." Delia stood up and followed Gio.

Heero watched worriedly and then quietly followed them.
~~~~~~~
Gio led Delia to a secluded area on the street.

"I want you to stop seeing these people," he stated.

"You don't own me, not yet anyway. I may have to marry you in three weeks but until then you can't tell me what to do." Delia started to walk away.

Gio grabbed her, trying to force his will on her, but he was repelled. He then kissed her- as he did, her eyes went blank and she fell limp in his arms. Gio broke the kiss and smirked. "And that is that, but I should not have needed such a strong spell." He went to pick her up but stopped as a near miss by a fireball made him jump back.

"Taking the will of someone is punishable by death where I come from." The voice resolved into Heero stepping into the light.

"I had wondered who the magic-user was in this town." Gio turned and took a step towards Heero. "Although I've never seen someone use magic quite the way you just did."

"Well, that is a family secret. But you are abusing your power."

"Power is meant to be used and what's the use of having it if I can't use it for personal gain?"

"Used- yes! Abused, no!!! I gain plenty without destroying others. You know you can't beat me, not if you don't know how to use a simple fireball spell. Leave. Delia's parents may want her to marry you, but the date for the wedding is in three weeks. Come back then."

"Fine and by then I will defeat you." Gio vanished into the night.

Heero picked up the comatose Delia and brought her to the lab. He brought her inside.

"What happened?!" Sho exclaimed.

"He forced her into a kiss…."

"That's sick!" Mary exclaimed. "But that doesn't explain why she is unconscious."

"True- that I can not explain. But we should let her rest."

"Sho- let's make dinner."

"Yeah."

Mary and Sho left the room; Sam looked at Delia, and then noticed that the Pokemon had returned outside. "I'm going to start feeding the Pokemon."

"Ok I'll tell you when she wakes."

Sam grabbed a pail of Pokechow and left the building.

After everyone was gone, Heero put his hands over Delia's chest and murmured a few words. His hands started to glow and then the glow spread to Delia and engulfed her.

A few moments later she stirred and opened her eyes. By that time Heero was holding her hand.

"What happened?" Delia asked sitting up.

"He forced you into a kiss."

"That Slimy Feeling came back and I couldn't stop it." Delia was crying.

"Well, all you have to do is wait two weeks then marry someone else."

"But who would go against my parents?"

"I would…" Heero looked down then up at her. "I would go against the Gods for you…."

Delia stared at him then flung herself into his arms, she the kissed him. When they broke apart, she just rested in his arms. "That was much nicer then what he did."

Heero smiled. "Pikachu, could you find Professor Oak?"

"Pika!" Pikachu scrambled off returning a few moments later with Sam.

"Ahh you're awake. Dinner should be ready soon. Heero, could you and Delia go feed the sick and injured Pokemon?"

"Sure." They both stood up and went to the area where the Pokemon were.

Sam went inside and informed Sho and Mary that Delia was awake, and could Sho please help feed the Healthy Pokemon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EN::Again Heero is not Heero from GW the name is just to Honor GW.