Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Misty's Diary ❯ Day 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Misty's Diary

I never saw myself as the type to keep a diary, but with all the crazy things that happen to me, I think it would be silly not to keep a diary. First of all I want to say:

IF YOU ARE ASH OR BROCK, I SUGGEST YOU PUT DOWN THE DIARY RIGHT NOW IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!

Okay, now that I got that all settled, I can tell you about my boring day!

I could tell that my day was going to be boring because it started off like a normal and boring day. Ash slept in. Brock cooked breakfast. Ash knocked tripped over the cooking pot, destroying our breakfast, Brock went to town to get some cereal for breakfast and Pikachu devoured a whole plate full of ketchup.

Yes, that is our normal day. Now you understand how I feel. I can understand the fact that Brock is a little girl crazy…okay, so he goes practically insane when he's around a girl. The fact that he's fairly intelligent when a girl is not around makes it harder to accept.

And Pikachu…is, uh, Pikachu. The ketchup and the thundershocks are just a few of Pikachu's quirks. Despite Pikachu's quirks, I would have to say that she is the only relatively sane one in this group. Yes, that's right, I called her a she! What else would she be?! Girls are the only ones who have any sense in the world! I don't see why Ash insists that Pikachu is a boy. He wishes!

Now here's the source of all the insanity: Ash. Just the thought of him brings out images of chaos. There is no such thing as rest for the guy! When I am looking forward to some rest, he is ready for some kind of adventure. Sometimes I admire him for it, but sometimes…okay, most of the time…I just want to sit down.

Today is an example of Ash's annoyingness…hmm… is that a word? Anyways, we spent most of the day walking at an insane pace! Even Brock wanted to sit down. Did Ash listen to us?!

Here's a clue: Does he ever listen to us?!

Right now, I'm just too tired to eat the fruit candy that I saved for dessert.

Well, I gotta go! I'm feeling too sleepy to write any more today.

^^^

Okay, I'm going to try to write in this as much as possible to give it the feel of reading a diary…Keep your eyes peeled for some AAML later! (have I ever written a fic without any AAML hints?)