Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Misty's Diary ❯ Day 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dear Diary

When we were on our way to the gym, we came across that annoying girl that we met outside of the forest.

The instant she saw us, she started talking to us like we had known each other for ages. She had a really irritating voice that sounded all bubbly and fake.

Brock didn't even know when to give up, and he started flirting with her. I think he said something like "Hello my sweet darling…" before I pulled him away by the ear.

I actually made things worse by doing that, because I left Ash alone to talk to her. She even got a full introduction going on with him. I heard her telling Ash that her name was "Vanessa," when I finally realized my mistake.

Ash didn't even notice the way she was looking at him, because he would have been looking nervous as he did yesterday.

I started walking towards Ash, when Vanessa asked something really stupid and really annoying that is not true and never will be true in a million years!

"Are you two a couple?"

"NO!" I yelled out, a little too forcefully. I think Ash looked hurt for a moment, because he didn't say anything in response to Vanessa's question.

Vanessa looked at Ash in confusion, before glomping him suddenly. "I'm glad you're single! You're so cute!"

It took all the self-control that I had for me not to push her away from Ash, who was struggling from her death grip.

Of course, Brock had to use this as an opportunity to tease me. "Misty…go after your one true love!" he whispered dramatically.

I tried to elbow him in the gut, but he moved away just in time.

My willpower had finally run out when I pulled Ash away from Vanessa.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"

Vanessa looked a little shocked at my outburst, but she regained her composure in the next moment, and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Why do you care so much?" she asked smugly.

"Because…" I started, not really knowing what I was going to say next.

Ash cut me off by stepping between us. "Vanessa, do you want to get some ice-cream?" he asked, completely ignoring me.

Vanessa flashed me a victorious grin before grabbing Ash's hand. "Let's make it a date!"

Right now Ash and Vanessa are still on their date. It's been ten hours! HOW MUCH ICE CREAM COULD THEY BE EATING?!

Brock told me not to be worried, but right now, I vow not to go to sleep until Ash comes back!

Well, writing is making me tired right now, so I'm going to watch some TV in the lobby so I won't accidentally fall asleep. That way, I can see Ash as soon as he comes in. With me watching, I'm sure that Ash and Vanessa won't be doing any kissing!