Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Mystiscia ❯ History ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mystiscia

"Giovanni!"

He copied the look of horror on the lost princess's face. "Giovanni!" He shouted in a high pitched voice. "Ah! Ah!" He put his hands up to his face, mockingly. "Yes, Giovanni," He continued in a normal voice, narrowing his eyes at Misty. "Destroyed! By your despicable family!" He pointed to her and laughed. "But, what goes around comes around! And around, and around!" His bitter sweet laugh echoed as minions flew out of the Reliquary in his pointed hand and flew all around Misty, ruining her hair even more and throwing her to the ground.

Meowth walked up from the exit of the royal gardens and past Giovanni, to the gates. "You're on your own, sir. This can only end in tears," He walked through the openings of the bars and left.

Misty wobbly stood, taking the bottom of her dress and pulling it up a bit as she regained her balance. "I'm not afraid of you," She declared angrily.

"I can fix that! Care for a little swim under the ice?" Giovanni asked as he pointed his magical tube towards Misty yet again. A green light shot out and disappeared under the bridge. It reappeared under and around Misty. The green cut around the bridge, the section Misty was on.

The metal structure kept the stone section Misty was on dangling. She scurried to grab a hold of something, and succeeded by grasping onto a section of space between two rocks. She whimpered as she looked down at the frozen ice. 'I don't think I should fall' She told herself sarcastically. "Say your prayers, Mystiscia! No one can save you now!" The evil man shouted with a grin.

Ash ran up, taking off his jacket so he could move easier. He rolled up his sleeves, still unnoticed to the wicked traitor. "Wanna bet?" Ash asked as he ran even closer. He socked Giovanni, who flew back onto the ground. With him distracted, Ash ran over to where Misty was hanging for dear life. He slid down the large hunk of bridge hanging down, and held out his hand. She grabbed it, and they started up to safety.

"Ash, if we live through this - " She started.

"You can thank me later," He murmured, more concentrated on trying to save their lives.

"How enchanting!" Giovanni said sarcastically, standing up. "Together again… for the last time!" He pointed the Reliquary at Ash and laughed as light shot out and carried Ash into the air. "You should get a kick out of this!" He said as Ash landed on a statue of a Rapidash with wings. The statue came to life, and Ash struggled to hold on when the rock started flying.

Misty climbed up the rest of the way, and was dangling at the top ledge when the whole chunk fell in, making a huge splash into the murky depths below. At the same time, Ash fell off the Rapidash and barley missed its bucking hooves when he rolled to the side. As he stood, he saw a metal pole from some upturned concrete and used it to block the possessed statue's attacks.

"Ash! I'm slipping!" Misty shouted as she slipped further away from the edge.

"Hang on!" Ash replied nervously as he got hit by Rapidash's hooves and flew back onto the side of the bridge. He looked up and saw Giovanni walking towards Misty. "Watch out!" He shouted to her. He started to stand, but Rapidash started attacking again.

"Dasvedanya, your Highness," Giovanni smirked when he saw the look of terror on Misty's face. He reached down and pulled her up by her hair.

"Aeiii!" She screamed.

He threw her down, but she caught the side of the bridge. She continued to slip as Giovanni blabbed on and on about getting his revenge.

"… And now the curse is complete. You shall die, and I can finally live out the remainder of my life in peace," He finished, looking down at Misty. She rolled her eyes and sighed. A chunk of concrete next to her fell down, scaring her.

"Pika!" The Pokémon shouted as she ran over from the sideline of battle and thundershocked Giovanni. His distraction bought Misty time to shimmy away from immediate danger and finish her climb up to safety. The big chuck she was previously on fell in, making a big splash.

"No! Misty!" Ash shouted as he ran over to the edge and jumping to the water. 'She surely can't swim in that dress, if she can remember to swim at all… I have to save her.' But, before he fell down to far, the Rapidash flew up from under the bridge and caught Ash.

"Long live the Waterflowers!" Giovanni said with a deep, evil laugh.

Misty finished climbing up and stood fully erect. "Right…" She said slowly. Giovanni stopped laughing and turned to the side. "I couldn't have said it better myself," She continued angrily as she gathered the hem of her torn skirt and charged at her enemy.

She hurled him to the ground, and wrestled. The Reliquary skidded away from him as he kicked Misty away. As she stood, he looked around for his curse-maker. He found it and held it up to the sky. Pikachu scampered over and jumped up high. She grabbed it with her mouth and ran over to her master. Pikachu fell and it flew from her jaw and skidded to a halt at Misty's high-heeled shoe's toe.

She frowned and looked from the fallen Giovanni to the Reliquary. 'Hmm… if I destroy this…then I should destroy him…' She quickly put the toe of her shoe over the glass and stomped on it. The glass shattered and shot out a green light through the broken shards. The Rapidash fighting Ash froze in it's spot, towering over Ash, and crumpled to the ground. A large hunk hit the young man and knocked him unconscious.

"Give it back!" Giovanni begged, crawling on his hands and knees over to Misty.

Misty looked at Ash, then angrily looked at the mage. "This is for Ash!" She shouted as she crunched the Reliquary into more pieces, making it turn red on the inside and the light.

"I'll tear you to pieces!" He responded, trying to stand up on wobbly legs.

"This is for my family!" Misty continued, unabashed by what the old man was saying. She twisted her toe of her high-heels and even more light shot out.

Giovanni fell to the ground, feet away from Misty, and reached out for her foot. "No!" He shouted as he continued to reach.

"And this?" Misty asked, leaning down towards him. "This is for you. Dasvidanya!" With that, she lifted her foot up and slammed it down on the Reliquary, completely breaking the millions of pieces and letting all the light through.

After the light died down, she ran over to Ash and laid over him, hoping to protect him from whatever was next.

Giovanni, in the meantime, was dying. His skin melted off his body as Satan called for his soul, he clutched his throat, trying to keep his evil spirit in his body, but failed; then, his skeleton, which was all that was left after the skin left, turned to powder and blew away in the wind.

Misty looked Ash over when the danger was gone. She felt a giant welt on his forehead and he had various scrapes on his face and arms. She laid her body back down against his back, her head over his. She couldn't feel his lungs moving, so she slid off him and rolled him onto his back. She brushed a stray bang off his face as a tear slid down her face. She turned around and gathered her knees up by her face, crying. 'He's dead, oh god, he's dead! I… never told him! He risked his life for me, and I never told him!' She wailed in her head dreadfully. Pikachu sniffled from her perch on a chunk of concrete, while Misty continued to cry.

Ash groaned from where he lay. He sat up, rubbing his forehead. Misty heard his movement and gasped. "Ash!" She looked up and spun around. She bound at him, but her arm flew out and hit him in the face.


"Ooh. Ow, let go!" He wined, covering his nose. Misty, who was all over him, kissing his face and hugging his neck, didn't notice his whimpering. "Ow…" He continued.

She finally drew back. "Ooh, sorry!" She apologized painfully. She took his hand covering his nose in one hand and drew it back; with the other, she carefully touched it and grimaced.

"I know, I know… all men are babies," Ash recited as she examined his face.

"I thought you were going to Cerulean City," Misty stated, pulling her hand back from his face and keeping it at his chest.

"I was…" Ash didn't finish, for he was too swept away in her eyes.

"You didn't take the…" Misty was the same, to lost in his gaze to finish. It didn't matter, though, for they each knew what the other was talking about.

"I… couldn't…." Ash said quietly, looking down at the ground.

"Why?" Misty asked, moving her hand from his chest to his chin, making him face her.

"Because…" He trailed off sadly. 'Yeah, good going, Ash! You have such a flare for words. Argh! Just tell her! She has to feel the same, after all we went through!' His mind spat out. He wasn't listening to it, though. They were lost in the other's eyes again.

Misty moved her hand to his cheek and closed her eyes. Ash slowly closed his, too, and leaned closer. As Misty was leaning in, Pikachu noticed the sparkling crown laying a few feet away from Misty. She scampered from her perch and picked up the tiara. "Pikachu-pi pi pikachu!" She shouted, as the two were millimeters apart.

Ash opened his eyes, looked over at Pikachu and leaned back, Misty following. He sat on his knees and reached over to take the crown out of Pikachu's paws. "They're…. waiting for you…" He spoke quietly, his voice full of sorrow.

She took the crown out of his hands. She stared at it for the longest time, and finally looked at her love with a faint smile. She stood up, and reached her hand out to help him up. Ash didn't accept it. Instead, he stood up, gathered his suit coat, and walked towards the outer gates, his hands in his pockets and staring at the ground. "Huh?" Misty asked aloud.

Ash continued to walk on, too depressed to notice her running toward him. She ran around so she was walking backward, facing Ash. "Where are you going?" She asked sadly, stopping with her arms behind her back, the diamond-tiara in a hand.

Ash, startled, looked up at Misty and stopped so his face was centimeters from hers. "I don't belong here. You do. Good-bye."

He bowed one last time, before standing straight and walking around her. She pulled out the hand without the tiara and grabbed his collar. She pulled him back toward her and released him. He spun around and faced her. "What?" He asked sadly.

"I want to know why you're leaving if I love you, and you love me… why don't you belong here? I guess I'm just stupid or something, because you must love me, and I love you, so why can't we be together?!" She advanced on him as she argued her point. He backed away in time with the princess, but came in contact with an iron gate. It stopped him, and he had to stand taller as she put her face up in his and poked him in the chest.

"We can't be together because you're a princess!" Ash said, exasperated. He put his arms out to the side and waved them up and down as he continued. "I'm a kitchen boy. Do you see the difference?!" He sarcastically asked, waving his hands out. Misty smiled as she brought her left hand out from behind her back and showed him the tiara. She took it and placed it on his head.

Ash was puzzled. The duchess's tiara was on his head. "What?" He asked, dumbfounded. Misty giggled in response, and grabbed a hunk of his shirt. She pulled him and smiled when they were terribly close.

"This," She responded right before kissing him. It was a long and passionate kiss; Misty gathered all her emotion and put it into the kiss, as did Ash. The crown fell off him as their heads moved around. Ash brought his hands to her waist and pulled her closer; Misty gladly accepted and wound her arms around his neck.

Pikachu, from the sidelines, sighed. "Pika, pikachu pi pika…" She scampered over to the crown and picked it up again. "Pikachu-pi!" She shouted, lightly shocking Misty and Ash. They turned to face Pikachu, both gasping for breath. "Pika Pi Pikachu! Pi pi pi!" She shouted, pointing to the crown and then to the palace a garden away.

"Oh…" Misty said quietly.

"You know, we could always go back to Cerulean. You know, fix up the old palace and try to bring back the old days of parties and riches?" He pulled her closer and whispered in her ear, "Or, we could leave everything behind and just elope. Then, go back to Cerulean and act as if nothing ever happened here."

Misty gasped. "I already forgot before! I don't want to forget this!" She motioned to the estate, "I love all this! Why can't you live here? I don't care what you were or what you are now! I love you! That's all that matters!" She argued, putting her arms around his waist and gazing into his eyes.

He was quiet for a few minutes, thinking as he gazed into her eyes. His lips barley moved into a smile, and she flew into his arms again. "Thank you, Ash! Thank you! Thank you!" She kissed all around his face and neck while he held her close. When she calmed down a bit, she stood up, jumpily, and pulled him up, too. "Come on, Grandmama is waiting!" She grasped him hand, and they ran through the, fixed, garden. Pikachu ran ahead of them on all fours, with Misty's crown in her mouth.

"Hey, Mist?" Ash asked suddenly, slowing his sprint to a jog. Misty did the same, letting go of his grasp.

"Yes?" She stopped and turned to him.

"Well…" He looked at the ground and scuffed his foot. "I want to know…" He looked up at her. 'Please propose to me!!!' She wailed in her mind. "Will I have to call you Mystiscia?" Misty fell to the ground from stupidity.

Ash helped her up, and she brushed herself off. "Oh, Ash…" She said with a sigh. "Well, I like Misty better. I've lived with it for the most of my life. But, Mystiscia… well, it is a mouthful, eh?" She smiled and kissed Ash on the cheek, "You can call me whatever you want."

"I love you," Ash said quietly.

"I love you, too," Misty purred back. Before they got a chance to kiss again, Pikachu stopped them with a small thunder shock.

"Pikachu-pi! Pika-pi! Pi pi pikachu!" She shouted roughly from her spot on the veranda. Misty and Ash turned to her and smiled.

"Let's go," Misty said quietly. She took Ash's hand and they walked, together, up the stairs. Once they reached the top, Misty quickly drew Ash to the curtain her grandmother had entered more than an hour ago. She peaked through the slit, and smiled. Everyone was still dancing, and Lorelei was sitting in her throne, looking very proud.

Pikachu hopped up onto her shoulder and put the tiara on her head, then hopped back down. "Thank you, Pikachu," Misty whispered. She then drew back the curtain, letting light shine through the dim room.

Ash blinked a couple times, then followed Misty through.

As soon as the two entered, all music ceased, and all eyes turned to them. Lorelei turned around, surprised, and ran to her granddaughter. "Oh, Misty! I didn't think you'd return!" She said quietly as she hugged the young woman.

"Grandmama!" Misty said with tears in her eyes. "I couldn't leave you! But, there is something very important I must say!" The redhead replied, releasing the two from their grasp.

"Yes, yes! You may say it! Come, come! You may say it from the grand veranda!" Lorelei held onto Misty's hand and led them through the crowd, which parted when they neared. Misty quickly grabbed Ash's hand before he was left behind, and dragged him behind her.

The three made their way across the large ballroom, to the large balcony that raised over the crowd. When they finished the climb up the stairs, Lorelei quickly ushered Misty over to the balcony. "Hello, hello!" The old woman greeted the crowd happily. "Tonight, we are all gathered here to celebrate the finding of my precious granddaughter, Mystiscia. As you all know, we lost my dear son, Nicholas, more than ten years ago from the curse Giovanni places upon him and his family. My Misty survived both his first assault and his most recent on her journey to find me.

"From what she told me, she and three men traveled from Cerulean City in Kanto to here, Goldenrod, in Jhoto. They made this journey with little money in their pockets in three days! But, we met, and after but a few questions by me, I knew she was my long-lost granddaughter. And she's here with us now, my Mystiscia," with that, she stepped back and let Misty walk forward.

She scanned the large crowd, catching Brock and Tracey's eyes for slit seconds. "I-I-I…" She stuttered as she tried to say something….anything! "I-I-I…." She continued to look through the crowd, and finally saw Ash step up behind her out of the corner of her eye. He took her hand in his and gave her a soft, reassuring smile.

"I am glad you all came today," She started, looking back at the crowd. "I look horrible, for I just stopped the curse placed upon my family. Giovanni is gone, for good, but he made me look retched in the process!" She gave a small chuckle and looked down at her torn and stained dress. "I guess I learned a lot about myself and my family in this last week…" Tears came to her eyes, and she wiped them away. "I was taught what to say to Suzie, and what to mention, but, yet, it was as if I didn't have to be taught anything. Because once I started learning about the Waterflower history, I started having odd dreams and sights. It was as if… it was a memory from a dream." She laughed at what she said.

"What I mean is, when I was the young princess Mystiscia, and I was knocked unconscious from the fall on the tracks, I got amnesia. I forgot everything about my past, save for a little locket I had. I was found, and sent to an orphanage. Not even a week ago, I was sent away from that place to go work. Instead of going left, I went right and traveled to Cerulean. There I met Ash," She pulled him forward to stand beside her. "He and Brock and Tracey taught me how to walk, talk, and act like Mystiscia. But, it was like my past had been blocked behind a glass door, locked away forever in the back of my mind. When they started telling me about the Waterflower lineage, that glass started to chip and crack. Finally, when Grandmama came to the house we were boarding in, the glass broke, and all my memories came back." She paused, and looked at Ash. "I don't know where I'm to go from here, but I want to return to my country and help the people," she looked straight at Ash as she said it, and he smiled. "Maybe, one day, the beauty of Cerulean shall return like the old days. But, till then, I shall work on fixing the economy and the buildings, so we can all live there in peace.

"But, I shall stay in Goldenrod for a bit longer, to see my wonderful grandmother and spend time with my amazing friends!" She turned around and motioned for her grandmother to step forward. The two women looked out among the crowd and smiled very similar smiles.

"May I present to you, the Grand Duchess Mystiscia!" Lorelei said as she lifted up the hand twined with Misty's. The crowd burst into applause.

"Grandmother, may I please speak to you now?" Misty asked in a hushed tone.

"Yes, child. Go back to the seats, I'll finish up here."

They dropped their grasp, Misty and Ash hurried down the stairs as Lorelei started speaking about dancing. Before they hit the last step, the music had started back up, and people were waltzing around the room.

"Hey, Mist, can we dance a bit first?" Ash asked, drawing up next to her and putting his left hand in her right.

"Sure, Ash. If you feel up to it, that is," She replied with a smirk.

He quickly grabbed her by the waist and swung her around in circles. He set the giggling princess down, and they started to waltz. When the song ended, they bowed and curtsied, then quickly made their way to Misty and Lorelei's thrones. The Empress was already sitting there, watching them as they danced about the room. When they approached, she stood and led them to the back room. When they were all in, she closed the drape and walked toward the garden. "I am glad you found each other, and have decided to stay here for a bit. It'll be good for you, to see other members of the court and talk to them. But, Misty, are you to stay here in Goldenrod, or are you wanting to return to Cerulean?"

"Well… We don't really know right now, Grandmama…" Misty said quietly, putting her fingers on her lips. "But, I do want to spend more time with you. You're my life! Past, Present and Future! But," She sighed as she turned to a downcast Ash, "Ash was in my past, my love here in the present, and hopefully my life in the future… and I'm at a crossroad now… can I give you a reply by the end of the party, grandmother?" Misty asked as she clasped the old woman's hands in her own.

"Yes, dear. Take your time," with that, Lorelei went back through the curtain.

Misty grabbed Ash's arm and drug him up a few flight of stairs and through a couple doorways, till they stopped before a large mahogany-arching doorway with gold trim. Misty opened the doors and stepped through, Ash on her heels. She stepped before a large armoire, opened it, and quickly took out a satin purple dress with a light blue Celtic design on the skirt. She stepped behind a changing wall and switched her battered dress with the new one. When she came back out, she flew through the large room, grabbing a brush and bringing it through her long hair till all the clips came out and her hair shone in the light. "Let's go," She said as she grabbed Ash and her crown and went back out the door. On the way back to the ballroom, she put the crown on her head and fixed Ash's jacket and tie. The couple then stopped before the entrance and looked at each other.

"Ash, please, let's have a good time. Then, I can choose what to do with my life…"

Ash nodded with a smile, and she hugged him around his neck. "Misty, please, do what you want. Not me. I'm over with being selfish, as long as I have you," He told her as they separated.

"Yes, Ash. Yes."

She signaled for the servants to open the doors, and the two entered the music filled room. Tracey and Brock, who hugged Misty and Ash, and started talking at once, quickly stopped them. "I'm so glad you both arrived. And Ash - I knew you couldn't leave since you saw the painting. I'm glad you both found each other," Misty heard Tracey tell Ash.

"Misty, you destroyed Giovanni! This is great! Now you can return to Cerulean and bring back the Waterflower legacy!" Ash heard Brock tell Misty.

"Guys, please, stop!" Misty said quickly as she held up both hands. When the 2 older men stopped talking, she put her hands down and sighed. "Guys, we're still thinking about where to go and what to do. But, we'll tell you guys right after I tell grandmama," Misty continued with a faint smile. "I love you guys!" She hugged Tracey and Brock with tears coming to her eyes. When the three separated, Misty looked behind the 2 and giggled. "I think your girlfriends want to dance with you. Sure enough, Catherine and Suzie were standing a few feet away, impatiently waiting for their boyfriends.

"Yes, I'm hopefully going to propose tonight!" Brock whispered with a giddy smile. He quickly turned around and rushed over to Suzie, waltzing her away to the dance floor. Tracey bowed and walked like a perfect gentleman back to Catherine.

"Ash?" Misty asked as she wrapped her arms around his left arm.

He brought his right hand up to cover her hand, which was on his wrist. "Yes, Mist?"

"I want to dance," She responded while she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Of coarse," Ash replied with a smile. He led her out to the ballroom floor, where people gave them a large circle to dance in.

"People are watching…" Misty whispered into Ash's ear as they got closer.

"Of course! You're the long lost Grand Duchess!" Ash replied quietly.

"I want to stay here, Ash… the people here like me," Ash nodded his head along as Misty whispered to him.

"But they'll love you in Cerulean and the rest of Kanto! You'll be their savior!" He replied, stepping back and giving her a twirl as the song ended.

Misty bowed her head, and the others started to fill up the floor again. She pulled Ash close, then led him off the floor. "Ok, then, we'll stay here for a month, then go back to Cerulean, and get back the country."

~*~

'Dear Grandmama,

Well, the month's over, and Ash and I are returning to Kanto. The wedding was wonderful, tell Brock and Suzie I'll attend theirs if they can decide on a date! With the money mother and father left behind, I'll start rebuilding everything. Wish me luck! A bientôt!

~Mystiscia Waterflower'

"Oh, they're not even taking a honeymoon!" Suzie whined, dabbing her eyes with a handkerchief.

"But what a nice young man, Ash will be very kind to her," Lorelei replied with a small smile. She placed the note down on the table and sighed.

"It's the perfect ending, they'll live happily ever after."

"No, dear," Lorelei gazed out the window, "it's the perfect beginning."

~*~

Misty hadn't even changed out of her wedding dress when they had boarded the boat bound for Cerulean. The wedding had been that afternoon, a large, grand ball that evening, and they left that night. She had a large suitcase of regal dresses and jewels, all of which were put in the newlyweds cabin.

Ash took off his lavish overcoat and dropped it on the ground of the ship's deck. "Dance with me, love?" Ash asked, bowing gracefully.

Misty pulled her long, white gloves off, along with her veil, and tossed them over by Ash's coat. "Of course, dear,"

Misty replied, giving him a deep curtsy. They twirled around happily, Pikachu watching from the side. Ash dipped his new wife, and when she came up, they kissed. Pikachu turned away, scrunching up her tiny face in playful disgust. Ash laughed and picked her up, spinning in circles while she joined in laughing.

~*~*~

"Hey, Misty?" the sixteen year-old trainer asked the other teen as they sat around the campfire.

"Yes, Ash?" She continued eating Brock's special rice dish.

"How did Kanto recuperate after the rebellion?"

"What's spurred you to start asking such big questions, Ash?" Misty asked with a laugh.

"In the last city, I saw something about a 500th anniversary to Mystiscia, our savior, and I wanted to know who she was," Ash replied stubbornly.

"Well, I can tell you all about Mystiscia. After all, I'm named after her, and one of her great-great-great- and so on - granddaughters." Misty smiled and set her food down next to her. The Pokémon joined them, as did Brock, Tracey and Duplica. "Well, we all know Mystiscia is the one who started the Republic we all know. But, it all started with a curse…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Katie: YEAH!!! *runs around stage* I'm done!!!

Tracey: *walks onstage* Done? Already?

Katie: I'm too tired to talk now, dear, I think I'm just gonna curl up in bed and go to sleep. It's 1 friken 30 in the morning.

Tracey: Ok, I'll see you later *kisses her on the cheek as she leaves* Ahem, so, I'll tell you what she wanted to say.

Misty: *pops outta nowhere* Me too!

Tracey: Yes, so, Mystiscia kept her maiden name -

Misty: So people would believe who she was. And wasn't it cute at the end when Katie made it all seem like it was real in the Pokémon universe? I thought it was very creative on her behalf! She should've done that for Forever After -

Tracey: Which you should read, by the way - it's finished on fanfiction.net. If you liked this story, you'll love Forever After.

Misty: Katie also has a new Harry Potter fic out. It's called Muggle Witch, and it's about an original character -

Tracey: That just happens to have the same name as her -

Misty: *scowls* Stop interrupting me! *whaps him with her hammer* Ok, better *wipes off hands* Now, Katie and Remus get together, and then he leaves, and it's a twisted plot line (not really, I just wanted to say that), but it has Harry/Hermione romance, so it's all perfect!

Tracey: Oww… @_@

Misty: Yes, so, check it out, if you'd be so kind.

Brock: *runs onstage* Hey, I passed Katie in the hall and she was talking to herself about a new Pokémon story! It's gonna be based off of Titan AE!

Misty: *jumps* Yeah! I love that movie! I'll be Akima!

Brock: I wanna be the bad guy!

Tracey: *dizzy* I… wanna… be… the weird… little… alien… that makes… the strange… inventions….

Ash: *joins them* Gee. I wonder who I'm gonna be.

Duplica: *runs over to Misty* Katie's gonna let me be in the new story! I get to be one of Akima's friends! Yeah!

Misty: Now, now, wait, wait, wait! Katie hasn't even decided this yet! She's just babbling on to herself about ideas, and she's not even half awake! Don't go getting any ideas now, ok?

Group: *sad* Okaaaay…. REVIEW!!!!