Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Mystiscia ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




"Who dares to disturb my world




Mystiscia

"Who dares to disturb my solitude?!" A voice boomed through the air, making Meowth smile. He sat up and looked about for the source of the voice. A shadow moved closer to the Pokémon, and continued. "I said, who dares to disturb my solitude?!" A hand shot out of the shadows and pulled Meowth's neck up into the air.

A body emerged, and gasped. "M-meowth! W-what are you doing here?" The man asked the cat, setting him back down on the ground.

"Well, master, that thing brought me here, master," Meowth replied, pointing to the Reliquary. "There was a girl, back in the palace, claiming to be Mystiscia. Of coarse, we killed the real Mystiscia, so she can't be it, right?"

"Damn that Mystiscia!" Giovanni exclaimed as he banged his hand against a makeshift table. "If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be stuck in this Limbo!" He waved his hands around. "But, we shall get her. And, since I have my special gift back, I shall make it so she wishes she never met Giovanni!" He laughed, and picked up the Reliquary. "Go, my minions," He whispered, "get the Mystiscia, and destroy her," He continued, waving his free hand around the top of the green tube. A green mist poured out, and then green bats came out and shot up to the sky, or what passed as a sky in Limbo. At least a hundred gathered up above Giovanni before they circled up, and disappeared.

~*~*~

Ash entered the cabin and looked for a seat. Tracey and Brock were on the right side, with Pikachu by the window and Tracey sketching the Pokémon, and Brock looking through the papers. Misty was sitting by the window of the opposite seat, looking out the window, and fiddling with a necklace. "Great, monster gets the window seat," Ask complained as he sat next to Misty. He looked over at her and frowned. "Stop fidgeting with that thing," He ordered, pulling her hand down from the necklace, then releasing it. "You're a Grand Duchess, remember?" He said with a smirk.

"How is it you know what Grand Duchess do and don't do?" She asked him.

"I make it my business to know," He replied, a smirk on his face.

"Actually, Ash worked at the Cerulean Flower Palace," Tracey said quietly, "He had the chance to observe the royals for about 5 years, he worked there since he was 6."

"Wow…" Misty settled back into her seat and pulled the chain of her necklace back out.

"Listen, I'm just trying to help," Ash said, pulling her hand back down.

"Mm…"Brock replied, nodding his head as if agreeing.

As soon as Ash let go of her hand, she put it back near her neck. "Ash?"

"Hm?"

"Do you really think I'm royalty?" She asked timidly, taking her hand off the necklace.

"You know it," Ash replied, like a salesperson, a selling smile on his face.

"Then stop bossing me around," She replied with a sneer. She then pulled her arms to her chest and smirked as she laid back in the seat.

"She certainly has a mind of her own," Brock commented from his seat while Misty slouched in her seat.

"Yeah, I hate that in a woman," Ash replied. Misty rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Ash

Tracey chuckled as he pulled out a sidepiece of paper. 'Misty' and 'Ash' were written on separate columns; Misty had 20 tallies, and Ash only had 3. He added one more to Misty's side, and smiled at his work.

"I'm going to go get something to eat," Brock said, standing up and putting his papers back in his bag.

"Me too!" Tracey said, putting his sketchbook away.

"Yeah, me three," Ash replied, getting up from his seat and walking out of the cabin. The two other men followed Ash, and they left Misty and Pikachu alone. Misty shrugged and took out a book from Tracey's bag.

"Sleeping Beauty…hm, I've only heard the fairy tail in the orphanage…. I guess I'll read it!" She laid back and opened it up. Reading had always come naturally to her, since before she could remember, and this book was great. She was on the fifth chapter when Ash walked in.

"Trace and Brock decided to walk around, they'll be back soon," Ash said as he sat down in the seat across Misty. "Listen, I think we started off on the wrong foot," He started, leaning forward in his seat.

"I think we did too, and I accept your apology," Misty replied, a small smile playing on her face from behind the book.

"Wha?! Who said anything about an apology?! I was just say-"

"Look- just, don't talk, ok? It'll only upset the Grand Duchess more," She said curtly, putting her book down and staring him in the eye.

"Alright. I won't talk if you don't talk," He agreed, leaning back with his arms against his chest.

"Fine," She agreed, copying his position.

"Fine." Ash put his feet up next to Misty.

"Fine." Misty, again, copied Ash.

"Fine."

Misty didn't reply, she was looking out the window. "So, will you miss it?"

"What, you're talking?" Ash asked sarcastically.

"No! Cerulean! Kanto!"

"No," He replied while looking at his feet.

"Why? It was you home!" She emphasized home.

"It's a place I once lived. End of story," He looked up from his feet at her.

"Then you plan on making Goldenrod your real home?" She asked, taking her feet down and tilting her head.

"What is it with you and homes?" Ash asked, tilting his head to match hers.

"Well, for one thing, it's what mostly every normal person wants!" She crossed her arms over her chest. "And another is," She stood up and tried to walk to the door, but Ash's legs wouldn't budge. She nudged them a couple times with hers, but he just kept the sardonic grin on his face. "It's a place where….. Ooh you know, just forget about it!" She yelled as she walked over his feet on the seat.

As she was stepping down, Brock and Tracey entered. "Oh, thank god it's you. Will you please remove him from my site? She asked the 2 men, pointing to Ash.

"What have you done now to her?!" Brock asked as he sighed.

"Me?! It's her!" He replied, sticking a finger out at Misty, who turned back to the door and put on a defiant face.

"Sure, whatever," She pushed Tracey out of the way and left the cabin.

Pikachu jumped up from her seat and tried to follow her friend, but Tracey picked her up first. "A mysterious attraction," Tracey whispered just loud enough for Ash to hear as he picked up the Pokémon.

"Attraction?! To that scrawny brat?! Have you gone insane?" Ash replied, disgusted.

"It was merely a comment, Ash," Brock said, trying to calm the temperamental Ash.

"Attraction! Ha!" Ash left the room, going to opposite direction as Misty.

"So, I'll get Misty and you get Ash?" Tracey asked as he let Pikachu sit on his shoulder.

"Yep." Brock left the cabin and went to the left, while Tracey went to the right.

Each found the given person, and persuaded them to return to the cabin. "We don't want you to get hurt on this big train," Tracey had told Misty.

"We should start teaching her about the Waterflowers if we want her to know everything," Brock had told Ash.

So, they were in the cabin again, a silence was throughout the small room. Misty was angry at Ash, who was mad at her and Tracey, who was to busy sketching to notice. Brock was watching the 2 youngest humans, and was getting fed up with their childish actions.

"Fine, I'm going out," He said as he stood up. He went down the hallway outside the cabin, but was stopped by chatter.

"How odd! The ink in the papers used to be red, but now it's blue!" A man told a woman, pointing to a passport-like visa.

Brock's eyes widened, and he scurried back to the cabin. When he entered, he went straight to his bag, and pulled out the group's papers. He looked over them, and yelled. "Aah!"

"What's wrong?" Ash asked, looking up from his seat next to Misty, across to his friend.

"That's what I hate about this government. Everything's in blue!" He showed their red inked papers to Ash, who gasped. "And, the guards are coming, we're near the border. I propose we move to the baggage car," Brock suggested while gathering the group's belongings.

"I propose we get off this train!" Tracey said as he gathered a few bags, too.

"Pikachu!" The Pokémon shouted at the window. No one noticed, though, for they were to busy trying to leave.

Since Ash had nothing to gather, he went over to Misty, who was sleeping. He didn't have the heart to wake her, so he picked her up in his arms and carried her out.

The movement shook her awake. She opened one eye and looked at her surroundings. She wasn't touching the ground, but the floor under her was moving. "H-huh?" She asked, opening both eyes. She flung her arm up behind her, and then she was dropped.

"Ow!" She looked up at the source of the voice. "I think you broke my nose!" Ash said, holding his hand over his nose.

"Ugh," She picked herself up and dusted off her clothes. "Men are such babies," She murmured, getting her coat on all the way. Ash grabbed her by her upper arm and pulled her after the other 2 men. "H-hey! Where are we going?! And why were you carrying me?!"

"We're leaving. And I was carrying you because you were sleeping and I knew you'd be crabby if I woke you," Ash replied, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "I really think you broke it."

"Get over yourself," She whispered as he dragged her to a car in the back.

Ash let go of her arm as soon as they entered the baggage car. "She'll freeze in here!" Brock commented in a whisper to his 2 companions.

"She can thaw in Jhoto," Ash replied with a smirk.

"Um, Ash? May I ask why we're in the baggage car?" Misty asked as she pulled her coat tighter around herself. "There wouldn't be anything wrong with our papers, would there, maestro?"

"Well, I just….hated seeing you forced to mingle with those….commoners, your majesty," Ash said with a fake smile.

"Pikachu!" The mouse yelled again, at a door with green light coming from under it.

The end of the train popped off, and everyone flew into the boxes. Misty fell into an open box, Ash on top of her. Tracey and Brock fell over their luggage, and skidded into some other boxes.

"What happened?" Ash asked as he tried to get up.

"I don't know, but there goes the show car," Brock commented, pointing to a car behind theirs.

"Get off me!" Misty said, pushing Ash all the way off her and out of the box.

Tracey and Brock got to the other end of the car and examined their predicament.

"Um, Ash? I think someone has ambushed our engine!" Brock said, pointing to the red-hot engine car.

Misty looked out the window on the door, then stepped back. "Something's not right," She said, holding her hand to her chin.

"I know," Ash said as he took off his coat. He handed it to Tracey, who nodded. Ash then opened the door and started making his way over to the engine. "You stay here, I'll check it out," He told Brock as he climbed the ladder over the coal carrier.

He walked into the engine car, and had to cover his eyes because of the heat. "Ah, is anyone here?" He asked, peering through slits for eyes about the room. He examined some of the engine, and gasped. The temperature dial had gone up so much, it broke the glass. He hurried out of the engine and back to the baggage car.

"We're going way to fast!" Misty told him as he reentered the car.

"And there's no one driving the train," He added, walking to the back of the baggage car. "We're going to have to jump." He looked out at the quickly passing ground.

"Jump?!"

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Katie: *walks on stage and clears throat* Ehem! Hello! How did you all like this chapter?

Misty: Why did Ash CARRY me?!

Katie: *grins* Because he's a sweetheart!

Ash: Am not! I carried her because she's crabby when she wakes up! *Crosses arms over chest*

Katie: *rolls eyes* Uh-huh, sure! Well, please tell me what you think of this chapter!

Audience: *yells* TO SHORT!

Katie: *raises arm* Get over it! This is hard to write! I have to change the storyline, and I'm having a hard time concentrating because of the fansubs I got in! I want to watch them, but nooooo! I need to write more to my stories!

Brock: How come I seem like such a dork?

Misty: *mutters* You are one….

Brock: What did you say?!

Ash: *Sardonic smile* She said you were one.

*Brock attacks both Misty and Ash, making a giant ball of dust*

Katie: *cough, cough* Well, erm, since those three can't say anything, and Pikachu here can't talk, *gets thundershocked by a ticked of Pikachu*

Pikachu: (I can to talk!) *Katie attacks Pikachu with her lightsaber*

Tracey: Oh well, everyone's to bust fighting, I'll tell you what Katie was trying to tell you. She wants to dedicate this chapter to Ash's #1 Fan, who's having her birthday on the 13th, she thinks. But, she wants to say 'Happy Birthday' to her online friend, and she's honored to have such a great writer as a friend, since she sucks so bad.

Katie: *vein throbbing* What did you say?!

Tracey: *sweating* Eh- hehehe…. *Katie gets up and slowly walks over to Tracey* He..he..he…Aahhh!!! *Turns and runs as Katie chases him with her blue-colored lightsaber*

Katie: *thinking* I really could never hurt Tracey, since I have a crush on him….but…he MUST be punished for saying my writing sucks…..*sighs*

*Ash, Misty, and Brock all stop fighting and get up*

Misty: *looking around* She's gone.

Ash and Brock: Yeah! We can leave this set and get out of this stupid movie!

Misty: What did you say? *vein throbbing* This movie happens to be very romantic and kawaii! You're going to stay, because I'm the princess in it, and I get to wear pretty dresses in the end!

*Katie runs back over, pulling Tracey by his collar*

Katie: Yeah, I love this movie, but I really wish I could just get to the part where you're in Goldenrod, when you're going to the ballet, cause that's my favorite part *grins* I've already drawn a picture of Misty in a pretty dress! I love it! And, it's the part when Misty gets mad, and I love all the romance! *sighs with stars in her eyes*

Brock: *whispering to Tracey* Just back away verrrry slowly, and hope she doesn't latch herself at your neck.

Tracey; *nods furiously*

Katie: Kawaii! *Runs over to Tracey and hooks her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist*

Tracey: I'm doomed….but, I have a pretty girl attached to me….Hhmm…. *thinks bad thoughts*

Katie: Tracey's a bad boy! He he he, well, back to the movie. I've been watching it and I can see all the characters in it! Ok, well, I'm going to close the set for the day!

*Syaoran, Eriol, and Harry Potter walk in from side entrance*

Syaoran: I was told to come here by the clan elders…

Eriol: I felt a magical presence here….

Harry: I heard there were new brooms here for sale….

Katie: Aah!!!!! To many story ideas running through my head! To many cute guys!!!* Runs off stage holding her head in her hands* BIIIIIG headache!!!! Help!!!!

Everyone: *sweatdrops*

Ash: O-ok…um…well, review for her! Katie loves hearing how much you love her stories! It makes her happy =D!

Everyone: Happy Birthday Ash's #1 Fan!!! (I don't know your real name!!!)




Katie: Oh, and green eyes rock, I have blue, but I want green!