Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Orion Rickter's Pokemon Journey ❯ The Man from Team...Magnet? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 3: The Man from Team…Magnet?

Orion awoke to Josh yelling.

"Hey. Sleepy head. Wake up!"

"Grmrm."

Finally wake up or are you still dreaming? How about telling me. In english!" Josh said.

"How about me kicking you're butt for waking me up! What time is it!"

"Yep. You're still dreaming." Orion swung at him. He dodged. "By the way, It's 8:10." Orion got out of bed a started checking his stuff. "Here." Josh said handing Orion his pokeballs. "I got them back from Nurse Joy while you were sleeping." They gathered their things and left. The air was much crisper and fresher away from town. As they walked along they heard Pidgey chirping and saw 2 Ratatat chasing each other. "Nurse Joy said there was a town around here. We should be there in a few minuets." After about 5 minuets of walking they reached town. They walked down the street. Suddenly a wall in a building across the street from them blew apart. A man in a black shirt with a yellow `M' on it ran out with a Magnimite. He then ran into the forest. An instant later two policemen, with Officer Jenny, ran after him. Being curious and with no conscience whatsoever they followed. They ran after the man and soon the officers lost his trail. The boys sprinted past them. Josh turned his head to see what happened and ran right into a tree. Orion was ahead and didn't see so he kept running. By the time Josh got up he had disappeared into the forest.

~*~

The man had stopped running. He had lost the officers.

"He, he." He snickered. "Man. That was so easy! To think that those officers were good. Ha! Man, the boss will sure like this. This 5 thousand bucks is my ticket to promotion."

"Stop right there!" Orion shouted. The man had slowed down to a walk so Orion had caught up. "Who are you? A member of team Aqua or Magma?"

"Don't flatter me kid." The man had turned around and seen Orion. "I'm from the new crime organization Team Magnet. Now leave kid. This isn't your problem."

"I'm not leaving! Give the money back!" At that moment Orion noticed the muddy ground.

"Kid, you're starting to annoy me. I'll make a deal with you. If you beat me I'll give it back."

"Deal!"

"Orion." At that moment Josh ran up. Followed by the 3 officers.

"Son. Let us handle this." One of the policemen said.

"No! I made a deal. I win, he gives the money back."

"Good. Go Magnimite!" The man said.

"Go Corphish!"

"Ha, ha, ha! A water type."

"Orion what are you doing? Don't you know water is weak to electricity?" Josh said.

"I know what I'm doing. Corphish water gun!"

"Dodge it." Magnimite dodged and water gun hit the ground.

"Keep it up Corphish!"

"Dodge them all Magnimite." Magnimite kept dodging and water gun kept hitting the ground.

"Ok, enough. Go Charmander! Go into the trees!" What is he doing everyone wondered. "Now tackle it from above!" Charmander jumped out of the tree and tackled it into the ground. "Now full ember!"

"Magnimite, move!" Magnimite couldn't move and was hit by ember. It fainted. "Return. Fine, here is the money, take it! With that he ran away.

"Orion! I'm amazed! You knew to make the muddy ground even muddier with Corphish. And then to knock Magnimite into the ground so it couldn't move! Nice!" Josh said as he gave Orion a high-5.

"Thank you for getting the money back. Is there any way I could help you?" Officer Jenny said.

"Yea. Do you know where the first gym is?"

"Eric's gym? Yes. It is in Aracas. A days walk east from town."

"Thanks." They talked all the way back to town. They then went to eat at one of the two restaurants in town. They ordered and by the time the food came they had finished talking. They had decided to look around town and leave before dinner. But for now they wanted to eat.

~*~

"Do you have the money?"

"No sir. I'm sorry. Some kid interfered."

"Oh. So now my people can be defeated by children?"

"No sir. Give me another chance!"

"Do not fail me again!"

"Yes sir."