Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pika-Pika-Chat-Chat ❯ Chat V.1:: Rose Petals ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It's funny how everything starts. You don't really know it's starting until you're all ready too far into it to get out.

That's how my story started, with no warning at all. It consumed my life and took so many others with me. We were all so stupid back then, but we were happy.

Dreaming of becoming a poke'mon trainer was my only concern, and all the bad stuff that you hear about in the world today, they seemed so far away.

But we were stupid back then…

Pika-Pika-Chat-Chat (10/14/03 10:00 PM PCT)

|5 people are currently in the chat room: click here for list|

CharizardLuver: Hey all.

IjiiMoon: Hi!

CharizardLuver: whats up?

Kamakyze_Lass: G'morning! Sorry, I was afk.

CharizardLuver: hey Kama, it's okay -=glomp=-

IjiiMoon: n/m, you?

CharizardLuver: nothing here.

Kamakyze_Lass: ya, same here :/

IjiiMoon: I have lots of HW…I shouldn't even B here…

CharizardLuver: Me too. -=sighs=- I wish I could take trainer's leave.

Kamakyze_Lass: OoOoH! SAME HERE! :D I just recently got a vulpix and everything.

CharizardLuver: A vulpix?!
IjiiMoon: WOW!! :O

Kamakyze_Lass: Yeah, its sOoOoOo sweet! ^o^

RRBEAN: Vulpix's suck. Evolve it and then brag.

Kamakyze_Lass: HEY! Where did you come from?!

IjiiMoon: Vulpix's R pretty rare, BEAN. BTW, U have no business coming N2 this chat like that.

CharizardLuver: yeah. That's just really rude.

RRBEAN: I've been in this chat for a long time and was polite enough not to butt in.

Kamakyze_Lass: And then you dissed my vulpix!!!!!!

CharizardLuver: what do you, just * wait * around in silence until you find something rude to blurt out about?!

RRBEAN: all of you are very stupid and ignorant. Just watching you made me sick. I have three ninetails, a dragonite and two espeons.

IjiiMoon: sure U do! I bet UR just a stupid N00B. If U have all those PKMN then why don't U enter the johto league or sumthing?

RRBEAN: because I don't have to. I know the satisfactions of being a team rocket member, you wusses. And IjiiMoon LEARN TO TYPE!

<<RRBEAN has left the chatroom>>

| 4 people are currently in this chat room: click here for list|

CharizardLuver: !!!! -=vein=- CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT GUY?!

IjiiMoon: I can type NE way I want 2, I'm not writing a book here!

Kamakyze_Lass: aAaAaWWWW…I want to go hug my vulpix now. I don't care if he has all those fancy poke'mon. Vulpix is my baby ^.^

IjiiMoon: Do U really think He wuz in TR?

CharizardLuver: nah, he just wanted us to think that. A lot of people tend to do that online.

CharizardLuver: know what? Who else is in this chat room? There should be like 1 other person now, right?

Kamakyze_Lass: I think…let me check the list.

CharizardLuver: ….here, can you open up it publicly in the chat room?

Kamakyze_Lass: you can do that?

CharizardLuver: yeah, right click the link and choose 'public open', it will show up for all of us to see instead of just you. I think the web administrator here added that about a month ago.

Kamakyze_Lass: UuUuuMMM…what?

CharizardLuver: I'll do it -=sweatdrop=-

<<CharizardLuver has opened the list publicly:>>

IjiiMoon :)

Kamakyze_Lass :)

CharizardLuver :)

Winged_Glass_Rose33 :(

IjiiMoon: KOOL! I didn't no U could do that 2.

Kamakyze_Lass: what're the smileys for?

CharizardLuver: you guys really havn't checked the PPCC homepage lately, have you?

IjiiMoon: I just come here now.

Kamakyze_Lass: ya, same here! I havn't been to the Pika-Pika page in a while. Guess I should ^_^''

CharizardLuver: If the username has a smiley face next to it, it means that that person has not blocked private messages, and if there is a sad face next to it, it means they have. That's about it.

Kamakyze_Lass: OoOoH! Neat. Hey! Winged_glass_rose! Are ya there? You better not be a jerk too!

At the time, I smiled at Kyze's comment. I imagined her animated face speaking those words. Of course, my imagination was blurry on the subject. I had never seen my dearest online friend's face.

IjiiMoon: I no! if U R going 2 B like BEAN then get out!

CharizardLuver: Guys. He might not be like that RRBEAN guy…

Kamakyze_Lass: do ya think he's afk?

CharizardLuver: no. if he was away, a little '*' would be beside their name username

IjiiMoon: so he's OL?

CharizardLuver: I guess.

IjiiMoon: TALK 2 US WINGED_GLASS_ROSE!

Kamakyze_Lass: or have you been just reading the chat too, waiting to diss my poor vulpix??

Winged_Glass_Rose33: I'm sorry. I'm just waiting for someone…please just continue on with your conversation.

Kamakyze_Lass: HEEEY! You talked! ^o^ HI!

IjiiMoon: Who R U waiting 4?

CharizardLuver: Hi -=smile=- I hope you're not like that bean guy.

Winged_Glass_Rose33: please don't talk to me…I'm just waiting for someone.

IjiiMoon: WHO R U WAITING 4?

Winged_Glass_Rose33: someone.

Kamakyze_Lass: UuUuugh! You're just as annoying! Look, when that person comes you'll have to talk anyway. You blocked private messages you jerk!

CharizardLuver: Kyze has a point. You might as well talk to us until then.

Winged_Glass_Rose33: No. I don't. When that someone comes you won't oversee our conversation.

IjiiMoon: Well UR not kicking us out if that's what UR thinking!

Winged_Glass_Rose33: I wouldn't do that. I'm sorry. But you might leave when he comes anyway.

IjiiMoon: UR not sorry!

Winged_Glass_Rose33: I am sorry. I'm sorry for everything.

Kamakyze_Lass: sorry for what?! Sure you won't tell us who you're gunna talk to, but I guess ya havn't done anything to us so far to be sorry for.

CharizardLuver: I agree once again. You have no reason to be sorry.

Winged_Glass_Rose33: of course I do…I have plenty to be apologetic about.

Kamakyze_Lass: OoOoH! I get it! You're one of those peeps who goes around online complaining and looking for pity because in their real lives they can't take it, right? ^_^;;

Winged_Glass_Rose33: No… I'm not. Really.

CharizardLuver: Then why are you purposely typing all "sad like"? With the intentional period pauses and all?

Winged_Glass_Rose33: Because… it's how I talk…sorry. ..

IjiiMoon: U can choose how U talk OL! So stop saying that UR not trying to get attenshion!

CharizardLuver: you can choose to type normally.

Winged_Glass_Rose33: No…I can't. You wouldn- uh…never mind. Please just leave me alone.

Kamakyze_Lass: Well I dunno about you, but I can't talk with ya guys until this dude leaves now..^.^''…so….I might go…

CharizardLuver: no, kyze, don't leave. We can still talk.

IjiiMoon: lets find a diff chat on the PPCC homepage.

CharizardLuver: they took down the second chat as far as I know, so all that's left are the message boards and role-playing chat. This is the only general discussion chat.

Kamakyze_Lass: GRrRrR!! Okay. Well my vulpix has to go outside. So I'm going. Send me an e-mail O.K.? and not in my hotmail account, send it to me in the PPCC e-mail.

CharizardLuver: oh! I heard about that. Its free, right?

Kamakyze_Lass: yeah, and it comes with some cool features.

IjiiMoon: What is UR e-mail?

Kamakyze_Lass: Kamakyze_Lass@Pika-Pika.com (d'uh!! ^o^)

<<Kamakyze_Lass has left the chat room>>

|3 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

IjiiMoon: G2G 2. HW.

CharizardLuver: okay, bye!

<<IjiiMoon has left the chat room>>

|2 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

CharizardLuver: …so…I guess you want me to leave, too, Winged_Glass_Rose33?

Winged_Glass_Rose33: you can do whatever you want…but please don't talk to me.

CharizardLuver: whatever. Are you sure you're okay?

<<ShadowedFace has entered the chat room>>

|3 people are currently in the chat room: click here for list|

CharizardLuver: Welcome ShadowedFace! -=wave=-

Winged_Glass_Rose33: No! she's not a friend, a swear!

Winged_Glass_Rose33: I-I'm sorry! I didn't think that anyone being here woul---STOP IT DAMMIT, STOP! PLEASE STOP IT!

CharizardLuver: HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Winged_Glass_Rose33: ….Yes. It hurts…I'm so sorry. I know…that…now…I was bad. YES! I WAS! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME ANY-

<<ShadowedFace has left the chat room>>

|2 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

CharizardLuver: ROSE!! Are you okay?! What happened? Was that the person you were waiting for!

Winged_Glass_Rose33: ::shaking violently while bleeding:: ….please….go ::sob::

CharizardLuver: …what just happened, and why are you Role-playing now? I think you just want attention.

Winged_Glass_Rose33: ::weak smile:: Believe what you want…::quiver:: please just go.

CharizardLuver: fine.

<<CharizardLuver has left the chat room>>

That was the first time I met Rose. When I left the chat room, and turned off my computer, I came to the conclusion he was just another prankster out to fool somebody. I thought perhaps all he was after was attention.

I didn't think of much of it for the rest of the day, I had bigger plans to worry about. After all, I was serious about taking trainer's leave from school to pursue my dream of becoming a poke'mon master.

For the longest time after that chat I sat outside underneath the great big oak tree in my yard. The sky was clear and the gentle breeze soothed me. I daydreamed lazily of becoming a poke'mon master with my often fantasized charizard. We would be an unbeatable team.

The soft coos of nearby pidgey's must have lulled me to sleep, and I didn't wake up until the stars were out…and for some reason, the first thing I thought when I saw those stars was 'I wonder if Winged_Glass_Rose is in pain right now'.

-------

Disclaimer: I don't own Poke'mon. Okay? Good.

A/N: so how do you like it? It's a spur-of-the-moment thing that I'm hoping to go into more detail in. Mainly I started writing this so I could get more people to view my first and only digimon fic "Of Pure Data"

Please R+R
------