Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pika-Pika-Chat-Chat ❯ Chat V.3:: In Bad Company ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
<(o^

<(o^.^o)>|Pika-Pika-Chat-Chat Homepage| <(o^.^o)>

(10/18/03 7:49 PM PCT)

-Administrator is: OFFLINE-

User Search* |enter username or e-mail here| o No Java/html (Search!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Navi: General Chat * Role-Playing Chat * Message Boards * World News

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Update 10/10/03: The general chat and role-playing chat rooms have been upgraded with an all user list new system! Click here for more details! (all chatters advised to read!)

Update 10/01/03: Pika-Pika-Chat-Chat e-mail is here! Click here for more details!

Update 9/20/03: The second PPCC chat room has been temporarily taken off the site due to server problems. Please use message boards sparingly.

Update 9/15/03: More homepage re-vamps. The simple layout allows for faster loading time. Celebrate, all dial-up users.

Update 9/13/03: A world news section has been added to the site. All you out-of-touch internet junkies should take a quick peek.

Update 9/04/03: User descriptions have been revamped to give you a bit of freedom- popular demand has been met: you may now use advanced HTML and javascript.

User search has been revamped as well to keep up with the new change- you have the choice of viewing user descriptions with blocked HTML and java.

Older Site News

I scrolled down the homepage silently, hoping to find a newer update. But the farther you go down, the father you go back. I knew the newest updates were shown at the top, but I wanted a reason to stay behind and not enter the general chat.

In a way, none of the happenings meant anything to me. I viewed them just as a written play, they had no real actors- or at least ones I could put a face to. So why was I so afraid of Winged_Glass_Rose33? I tried to imagine his real face as it looked when he was in the chat room. I envisioned how the illuminated computer screen would shadow his face in darkness, but my imagination was vague and unwilling for such a complex task.

The best I could come up with was that he had green hair. Perhaps it's because I heard somewhere that a green haired person has the tendency to be weird or odd. As for his eyes, I could think of nothing. What kind of eyes would a human being with his persona have?

I then thought about Chickster900, how was he convinced to apologize? Then it clicked. Chickster900 must have been on it! It's not the first time something staged has happened in my chat room experience.

Anger filled my heart, and most importantly my finger tips. I went to the general chat to give Winged_Glass_Rose33 a piece of my mind.

Pika-Pika-Chat-Chat (10/18/03 7:53 AM PCT)

|2 people are currently in the chat room: click here for list|

<<CharizardLuver has entered the chat room>>

|3 people are currently in the chat room: click here for list|

CharizardLuver: Winged_Glass_Rose33! Are you here?!

After a minute of no reply, I checked the list. ShadowedFace and Winged_Glass_Rose33 were both there and online! This only made the anger grow.

CharizardLuver: Hi ShadowedFace, I see you're here too.

No reply.

CharizardLuver: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?!?! I know this is just some sort of stupid on-going thing you've got going here, but I'm not falling for it! And if you're a hacker Winged_Glass_Rose33, I'm reporting you in a heartbeat!

Winged_Glass_Rose33((Private Message to CharizardLuver)): one heartbeat?

CharizardLuver: YES! One heartbeat!

How infuriating! He was acting stupid!

Winged_Glass_Rose33((Private Message to CharizardLuver)): How long is a heartbeat?

CharizardLuver: Don't play stupid with me, Rose!!

Winged_Glass_Rose33((Private Message to CharizardLuver)): But I am intrigued now. I have felt other's heartbeats before. I wonder what yours is like.

CharizardLuver: okay. I'm reporting you.

Winged_Glass_Rose33((Private Message to CharizardLuver)): please don't report me….I- I didn't mean to aggravate or intimidate you…. Please don't talk to me.

CharizardLuver: how can I * not * talk to you now?!

Winged_Glass_Rose33: I'm sorry! ::twitches on the ground:: I was just asking her a question!!!

CharizardLuver: not this again.

Winged_Glass_Rose33: no! PLEASE, don't! I-… ::gurgle:: …..

CharizardLuver: rose, it's not working you idiot!

Winged_Glass_Rose33: ….look behind you…

I sighed angrily in real life. I tried to convince myself not to get upset over this.

<<Meowth_in_Pearls has entered the chat room>>

|4 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

Meowth_in_Pearls: Hi all!

Winged_Glass_Rose33: look behind you Chari-look behind you Meowth_in_Pearls.

Meowth_in_Pearls: huh??

I shuddered despite myself, an odd chill had creeped up over me. I wouldn't meet this idiot's demands, however. I wouldn't look behind me and be fooled by his stupid trickery.

CharizardLuver: don't listen to him, Meowth. I'm reporting him.

Meowth_in_Pearls: I'm sorry.

<<Meowth_in_Pearls has left the chat room>>

|3 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

CharizardLuver: did you hack her computer Winged_Glass_Rose33?! Or was Meowth another one of your buddies?? That's it.

<<CharizardLuver has left the chat room>>

I felt myself putting harmful force into the task of clicking links after that. I had to blow off some steam, but at the same time find out more.

Back at the homepage, I searched for Meowth_in_Pearls…

User Search* |Meowth_In_Pearls| o No java/HTML (Search!)

Description for Meowth_in_Pearls:

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

Looking at the description, I couldn't help but wonder. I then looked for Chickster900.

User Search* |Chickster900| o No java/HTML (Search!)

Description for Chickster900:

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

Was this some sort of elaborate scheme? If so, why did they only happen when I was around?…I felt slightly paranoid, was Winged_Glass_Rose33 doing all this just for me?…

- - -

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN POKE'MON!

A/N: oooooh…mysterious. This story is really easy to update, so I'm actually wondering if I could not squeeze in about a chapter a day- but that would mean my brainchild and beloved fanfic, Of Pure Data, will have to wait. OPD is harder to update because I use paragraphs and descriptions to a stupid extent, so even at chapter 3 the plot hasn't gone much anywhere.

Please R+R, and more importantly: PLEASE R+R OF PURE DATA!

- - -