Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Plan of Attack ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

InvincibleInuYasha: Okay, I'm bored again. The first day of school pretty much sucked. My first day in High School and I'm already dreading it. I even have to get up at 5:15 AM to get on the bus at 6:15. OMG! So early! But the plus side: I get to watch Case Closed before I eat breakfast. Oh happy happy mornings. Early mornings. Ugh! Oh well, back to writing!

P.S.- On a side note, this chapter will contain a bit of content that you wouldn't really hear on the show (cuz it's PG!). Not horrible, don't worry. Just, I don't want stupid reviews saying, 'oh, but Brock doesn't do that in the show!' Obviously not. PG! And Brock doesn't often get slapped.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon! Shut up!


Chapter Three

They seemed to fly in the air. The cool wind blew in their faces as they sped faster and faster. Ash, Misty, and Brock held on as the Arcanine reached it's top speed. The great Pokemon bounded through the air, dodging trees gracefully. The group enjoyed the wind but their minds were set on finding out where Arcanine was taking them, and whether there would be any clues on Pikachu's location. The dog Pokemon continued running until it reached a rocky mountain. Arcanine gave a warning growl. The group grabbed on tightly to the fur of the Pokemon. Arcanine Roared loudly. Togepi looked close to tears at the sound. But at the Roar, many smaller Pokemon fled the area, including Ratattas, Pidgeys, and Nidorans.

Arcanine leapt on small, difficult ledges that crumbled beneath its paws. But before it faltered, Arcanine would jump to the next ledge. This process continued for sometime until they reached the summit of the mountain. At the summit, the air was very cold. The group of friends dismounted the Arcanine. Misty put Togepi in her bag, leaving it's head to stick out a little bit, "You'll be warmer in here."

Arcanine whiffed the airand grunted. Ash followed it across the rocky terrain. There were huge boulders here and there. Ash could have sworn one of them tried to trip him. Probably a Geodude, Ash continued on without thinking about it.

Arcanine put it's nose about a foot from the ground and walked in a straight line, towards a boulder. Ash ran to the other side of the boulder and sighed. Behind the boulder was the mechanical Beedrill that was used to capture Pikachu. It was crushed and slightly charred. Maybe Pikachu put up a fight and escaped? But Ash found that unlikely. Arcanine didn't try to get him to follow him because he didn't have any more leads. Ash sighed and patted the Pokemon, "C'mon, Pikachu's not here. You did a good job though." The Arcanine lowered itself once again and Ash mounted it. They quickly picked up Brock and Misty. They decided to go to Cerulean City, since it was getting dark out and they had a place to stay there.

Sure enough, the sun had almost completely set when they had landed in front of the Cerulean Pokemon Center. Ash took Arcanine's Pokeball out and said, "Arcanine, return!" The Pokemon blazed red before it digitized into the Pokeball.

The group entered the Pokemon Center and Brock said, "I'll call the Police Station and ask if they've foudn out anything." That's when they heard a siren outside and a screeching skidding sound. The doors of the Pokemon Center slid open as Officer Jenny ran to the front desk, a fainted Sandshrew in her arms, "Nurse Joy, I need you to help this Pokemon, quick!" Nurse Joy and Chansey looked over the Pokemon. Chansey took the Pokemon and put it on a stretcher, "Chansey!" Nurse Joy smiled, "It'll be better in no time."

"Why hello there, beautiful women of my dreams!" He grabbed their hands and kissed both of them, "What a fine evening it is! But it is getting late. Would either of you like a goodnight kiss?" He puckered his lips when Nurse Joy shreiked and jerked her hand away, running into the infirmary. Brock looked confused. Officer Joy jerked her hand away as well, but with a ticked off expression, "I don't suppose you would like to spend a night at the station..." Brock said, "Oh, if it's with you, then sure, lock me up and throw away the key!" He held his wrists together in front of him. Officer Jenny rolled her eyes and whipped out her handcuffs. Brock laughed, "Oh, Officer, I didn't know you liked me the same way I liked you! And the handcuffs? Nice touch, I see where this is going!" Officer Jenny had had it. With a quick motion and a cracking sound, Officer Jenny left a temporary tattoo on Brock's cheek. A nice, red, hand-print shaped tattoo.

As she marched away, Ash called out, "Wait, Officer Jenny!" Officer Jenny, still pissed off, shouted, "What!?" Ash said, "I'm from Pallet Town and The Police Officers there told me that I could stop at any Police Station in the county and ask if they found out anything about my missing Pikachu." Officer Jenny seemed to have calmed down when she heard Ash's story and saw Brock nursing his swelling cheek, Misty scolding him for his words, Officer Jenny said, "Oh, so you must be the Ketchum boy I've heard so much about. Defeating the Elite Four, and at such a young age. Oh, I wanted to do that, along with officer duties when I was just a girl. But that's besides the point. Yes, well, my cousin, Officer Jenny, in Pallet Town has been informing every Station of your Pokemon's theft. She said she's sent a few squads out for a search party and she told us to be on the lookout for a Meowth-shaped hot air balloon, right?" Ash nodded.

Officer Jenny smiled, "Well, we got some good news." But then her smile disappeared, "And I've got bad news." Ash asked, "The good news?" Officer Jenny said cheerfully, "The Cerulean City Police Force caught sight of the balloon and we have Jessie and James in our custody, as well as their Pokemon." Ash asked, "And the bad news?" Officer Jenny sighed, "Pikachu wasn't with them." Ash hung his head. Officer Jenny said,"Team Rocket was coming North. We've gotten them to tell us that they dropped off Pikachu to their Boss in Saffron City. They wouldn't reveal their boss' identity however. An investigation has been put up, but there are many Team Rocket members keeping Silph Co. under control. It's difficult to get past them." Ash sighed, "Thanks, Officer. We've been looking around with some help from my friend's Arcanine. We found the mechanical Beedrill that was used to catch Pikachu in the first place. It was completely crushed. But Arcanine didn't catch any scent of Pikachu around it anymore. Right now I just want to know if Pikachu is safe. I mean, it's my best friend. It's been with me since I started my journey from Pallet Town when I was ten." Officer Jenny came close to Ash and gave him a comforting hug, "Don't worry. The Police Forces all over Kanto are helping out. You'll get your Pikachu back soon." Ash smiled, "Thanks."

As Officer Jenny pulled away, Brock cried, "But... But I want a hug too!" Officer Jenny shouted, "You perve! You should be in jail, in a dark and creepy dungeon! One more offense like that and I'll have you arrested for sexual harrassment to Nurse Joy and an Officer!" She said quickly to Ash, "You should keep an eye on him." With that, she stormed out of the Pokemon Center, the roar of her motorcycle engine cutting through the night.

While they were at the Pokemon Center, Ash decided to call his mother. He breifly explained the occurances of the day and told her they would stay at the Cerulean Gym. Afterwards, they left the Pokemon Center and walked the short distance to the Cerulean Gym. Misty knocked on the huge front doors and waited. The windows upstairs filled with lights as several female voices filled with question wondered who could be calling at this hour.

A tall, slender, blond woman opened the door. A shorter, red haired girl and a blue haired girl were behind, peeking over their sister's shoulder. The three sisters squealed happily, "Baby sister, Misty!"

The girls surrounded Misty, giving her hugs. Misty smiled, "Hi guys! I missed you!" Violet pinched Ash's cheeks, "We missed all of you guys. Just today we were talking about you and wondering when you'd all come for a visit." Lily said, "What a coincidence!" Dasy said, "Well, don't just stand there like lumps, come on in!"

Misty, her sisters, Ash, and Brock all went into the gym. The huge pool was right in the center of the gym, where battles and aquatic shows were held. But in a far off corner was the living area. The group made themselves comfortable on the sofas and relaxed. Daisy said, "Oh my, I remember you. You got our badge and now your the Pokemon League Champion! It's big news around here!" Ash chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck, "Haha, yeah. I only got that far with my Pokemon by my side, especially Pikachu." He looked upset. Violet asked, "What's wrong? Why are you upset? You beat the Pokemon League!" Ash sighed and didn't answer. Misty quickly explained everything. Lily said, "That's terrible! But usually they put up new Pokemon kidnappings up in the news, and if it's the Champion's prize Pokemon, I'm sure it would make headlines! It's strange that nobody found out yet."

Misty said, "Well, we came by to stay for a night maybe. We're going to be on our way again in the morning to keep on, looking for Pikachu. Officer Jenny said that Team Rocket might be hiding out in the Silph Co. building again. So we're headed to Saffron." Daisy said, "Oh, well, it's not too far from here. We'd better get you guys off to bed so you're rested up, just in case something happens of course."

The three sisters gave three spare rooms to their sister and her friends. After they were getting ready for bed, Misty asked Brock, "Last time you were all over my sisters, so why not now?" Brock sighed, "Officer Jenny taught me a lesson..."


InvincibleInuYasha: Okay, good chapter? I tried. Well, I gotta go. I'll try to update as quick as I can. Sorry if it's late but school is starting and I'm in high school now and I vowed to do better then I did in middle school. So I might end up starting some study sessions and cutting my computer time. Sorry if I don't get to write. But it is one of my favorite things to do so I will try to write often. And get good grades at the same time. Well, *sigh*, R&R pleasse. I just want good reviews. The more reviews, the more my urge to write is. lol. Yea, I'm a freak. So R&R and I'll update soon. See ya.

~***~IIY~***~