Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Love! Minun's World ❯ Minun's 2nd Battle ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Previously on Pokemon Love.

Pandora still met everyone.

Numel finally had his mate, Poochyena.

(Pairings: Rhyhorn x Mareep)

Chapter 7: Minun's 2nd Battle

"So... What's next?" -Minun

Everyone else(Exept Numel, Poochyena, and Pandora) was sitting on the grass, chatting.

"Nothing..." -Mareep

"Not even anything?" -Rhyhorn

"Nope..." -Mareep

Everyone looked where the forest was at. The trees was being pushed by the wind. Until they seen a explosion. Everyone was shocked by this explosion.

"Why this..." -Gulpin

"Come on!" -Minun

Rhyhorn, Mareep, Plusle, and Minun came to the explosion. They only saw smoke. A Hyper Beam was shot and hitted Minun. Minun was badly wounded. He didn't move anymore.

"Minun..." -Plusle

"Ugh... Who d-done this?" -Minun

"I... Don't know..." -Plusle

As the smoke cleared, Plusle gasped. She saw Pidgeot... Pidgeot was 2 times bigger than Plusle. Plusle backed away and came to Minun.

"Are you alright?" -Plusle

"Yeah." -Minun

With some power left from Minun, he got up. Rhyhorn and Mareep was standing there, watching what Plusle and Minun would do.

"Why are you here?" -Minun

"To destroy you!" -Pidgeot

Pidgeot started the battle with Quick Attack. Of course, they dodged it. Plusle used Thunderbolt but Pidgeot dodged that with Agility. Minun used Tackle at Pidgeot and hit him but he didn't felt it! Then Pidgeot used Gust at Plusle and she was being blown away. She fell down after the attack.

"He's too hard to beat..." -Plusle

It was Minun's turn. Same as what he battled Pikachu, he ran and disappeared. This time he was behind him and used Thunder at him. Pidgeot was shocked(Badly). He was still standing, receiving the shock. He came to Minun and his wings glowed. His Wing Attack... hitted Minun and he stopped using Thunder. Minun fell after this.

"You're right, Plusle..." -Minun

Rhyhorn and Mareep was still watching them battle. They didn't want to see them faint so they came to them.

"Plusle... Minun... Are you alright?" -Rhyhorn

"I got an idea." -Mareep

Plusle and Minun got up and heard Mareep's idea.

"This might work!" -Minun

"But it's not going to work perfectly..." -Mareep and Plusle

"Hey!" -Mareep

Minun's hand touched Plusle's. Plusle's hand was on Mareep's wool. Rhyhorn attacked Pidgeot with Double Edge. Pidgeot was flying and crashed on the grass.

"Ready!" -Rhyhorn

Rhyhorn then fell on the grass. Plusle, Minun, and Mareep all used Thunder together. It hit Pidgeot and couldn't take it anymore and he fainted.

"..." -Pidgeot

Minun wasn't done yet. He ran and grabbed him.

"Tell us why are you here!" -Minun

"I'm not telling you!" -Pidgeot

Minun was building power.

"Tell us!" -Minun

"It's for Pikachu!" -Pidgeot

"Thanks..." -Minun

Minun threw him and Pidgeot flew away. Everyone's mouths were staring open.

"Come on, people." -Minun

Plusle and Minun was coming back to the base. Rhyhorn and Mareep was standing there staring at each other.

"Hey, you're coming?" -Plusle

"Yeah. Give us a minute." -Mareep

Plusle left and they were alone.

"Double Edge?" -Mareep

"Yeah..." -Rhyhorn

Mareep blushed.

"Rhyhorn, I like the way you battle so much..." -Mareep

"And I like the way you used Thunder..." -Rhyhorn

"I wanted to tell you this..." -Mareep

Rhyhorn kept looking at her. Mareep had sapphire eyes.

"I love you..." -Mareep

"I love you too..." -Rhyhorn

They was still staring at each other. They came closer and Mareep closed her eyes. Rhyhorn blushed but he followed her and closed his eyes too. Then the kiss started. But after some minutes, it started to rain. They stopped and looked at the rain.

"Aww..." -Rhyhorn

"Come on, Rhyhorn..." -Mareep

Rhyhorn got up and walked Mareep back to the base, not knowing that something else would happen.

To be continued.

Coming soon on Pokemon Love...

Rhyhorn finally has his mate, Mareep.

There will be more pairings and more action coming soon.

On Pokemon Love! Minun's world!