Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Love! Minun's World ❯ What Flies Around, Gets their Mate... ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Previously on Pokemon Love...

Everyone looked where the forest was at. The trees was being pushed by the wind. Until they seen a explosion. Everyone was shocked by this explosion.

"Why this..." -Gulpin

"Come on!" -Minun

Rhyhorn, Mareep, Plusle, and Minun came to the explosion. They saw Pidgeot...

Since they won, Minun wasn't done yet.

"Tell us why are you here!" -Minun

"I'm not telling you!" -Pidgeot

Minun was building power.

"Tell us!" -Minun

"It's for Pikachu!" -Pidgeot

"Thanks..." -Minun

Minun threw him and Pidgeot flew away.


Rhyhorn finally has his mate, Mareep.

Chapter 8: What Flies around, gets their mate...

Rhyhorn and Mareep was a little soaked from the rain. They were in the base, together. As Minun told them about coming inside late, 2 flying Pokemon was looking at them having fun. They were Dustox and Beautifly. Although they were nice, they wanted to be alone, MORE than Plusle and Minun.

Dustox followed Beautifly out of the base from a window.

"Why did Pikachu do this!" -Minun

"Maybe he wants me..." -Plusle

"I know!" -Minun

"This is bad..." -Rhyhorn

"What do you think, Mareep?" -Plusle

"Same as Minun..." -Mareep

---

Pidgeot stopped flying and came to Pikachu.

"Pikachu, Minun's ready..." -Pidgeot

"Okay..." -Pikachu

Pikachu was still in that lost place. He sometimes got on Pidgeot to see if the base is there. He would have revenge on Minun!

---

Beautifly landed on sand, Dustox was next to her. Dustox's hand was on her, softly touching her. They were at a beach(Next from the darker forest). Beautifly was blushing every time Dustox touched her.

Some Pokemon from the water was having fun. A Sharpedo was jumping out of the water, like a Dolphin. Some Squirtles and Horseas used Water Gun to make a fountain/soaker.

"It's all perfect..." -Dustox

Dustox was still softly touching Beautifly. It was about to turn night(It's now sunset).

"Wow... I can get to see the sunset now..." -Beautifly

"It's just like the last time we seen it..." -Dustox

FLASHBACK

There were 2 Wurmples together. A sunset was going to start when the Female one gotten sleepy.

"Don't sleep now... It's starting..." - M. Wurmple

"I... know..." - F. Wurmple

Female Wurmple slept anyway.

END FLASHBACK

Dustox remembered about this and was blushing.

As they were watching the sunset, Dustox came closer. Beautifly started to look at Dustox, that was coming closer.

"Dustox, I-" -Beautifly

Dustox's hand touched Beautifly's lips.

"Shh... I know..." -Dustox

Both hearts were beating faster when they were about to kiss... As they kiss, it turned night.

Beautifly letted go of the kiss.

"I love you, Dustox..." -Beautifly

"I love you too..." -Dustox

As they looked at a full moon, a Hyper Beam was going to hit Dustox...

To be Continued...

Coming soon on Pokemon Love...

"No... Don't die..." -Dustox

Beautifly was damaged... Her breathing wasn't good, neither. Dustox saw this Pokemon... Pidgeot!