Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets Are Never Revealed ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

CJ slowly fluttered his eyes opened and checked his surroundings. He was lying on the ground head up. " I can spot a couple of buildings over there but there sure is a lot of mountains," He was about to get up when he felt a jolt of pain near is knee. " Oh, shit! There's a slash below my knee and blood's starting to pour out!" he exclaimed in misery. " How am I going to find where I am if I can't even stand up and walk?" Meanwhile, at the exit of Ice Path…. " We are finally out of that hell hole," Brock said as he sighed. "Pika Pika" said Pikachu. " Let's go to the Pokemon center so we can get refreshed," Misty said. " Let's go to the gym so I can get my 8th badge," replied Ash.

" Pokemon Center!"

" Gym!"

"Pokemon Center!"

"Gym!"

"Pokemon Center!"

"Gym!"

" Chill guys, chill," said Brock. " Fine, let's flip for it," stated Misty. " Call it in the air," said Brock as he flipped the nickel. " Heads!" shouted Misty. The coin dropped to the ground and started rolling towards a big boulder. They all followed it until it stopped and landed on heads. "Wahoo! Off to the Pokemon Center it is," Misty, shouted. She turned around and was heading towards the Pokemon Center when saw CJ behind the boulder trying to get up. " Are you okay?" Misty asked. " Not really," replied CJ looking down at the slash. " Hold on let me bandage that up," said Brock as he started taking a big wad of bandage from his backpack. After he wrapped it up, CJ could stand up and walk. " Thanks a lot," said CJ. "No problem," replied Brock. " What's your name?" Ash asked. "CJ Curat," " Our names are Ash, Misty, and Brock," they all said. " Oh my god, I'm in the Pokemon world," said CJ in disbelief. " What?" The trio said in unison. " See, I live in something called the "real world" and somehow I got transferred to the pokemon world where you live in," CJ explained. " I gotta get back," I think you should rest at the Pokemon Center. You could really use it," said Brock. " Fine," replied CJ. They all checked in and got two rooms. Misty got her own room and the boys got their own room. Both rooms were connected by a little passageway. " Goodnight," everyone said to each other. " Do you want to come on our journey for now?" asked Ash as he jumped on his bed. " Okay, that will be great," CJ, replied. They got on their respective beds and slept the night away.

I'm done with that chapter. The story is slowly starting to develop. The action (and the romance) is going to come soon so hold on tight.

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon or any of its characters besides CJ Curat.