Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Army ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1

Ash crept silently down the dark hallway clutching his silenced PP7 tightly with his hands. He heard a noise behind him and turned around quickly and pointed his gun toward the noise. A man in black uniform with a red r was behind him. Ash fired at him hitting the man in the neck and the man clutched his throat and collapsed. Ash took out his I.D. his keycards and his gun. Ash dragged him across the floor and shoved him into a janitor closet. Ash then walked stealthily down the hallway and went to a metal door with a keycard slot. He took out some of the keycards he had stolen from the man and tried each of them finally when he swiped one of the cards it opened. He walked inside the room and got his gun ready. The room was massive filled with all kinds of computers and screens. "Lets see I have to find the main computer and download the data off it. But which one is it?" Ash said out loud " Raichu!" Ash jumped startled and turned around to face the orange electric mouse. "Raichu don't surprise me like that!" Ash said "Raichu Rai" it replied and pointed to a huge computer. " Oh so that's it. Ok thanks. But one question how did you get here so fast? Ash asked "Raichu: Raichu Raichu Rai!" Ash: "The ventilation shafts oh damn I forgot about the ventilation shafts!" Ash cursed. Raichu shook its head sighing. Ash: " Whatever lets just download the info." Ash walked over to the huge computer and put a cd-rom in. On the screen it asked for a password. Ash thought (Knowing Team Rocket and how proud they are of their gang I think the password would be something like Team Rocket.) Ash entered the password and password correct popped up. (Perfect) Ash thought. He went one of their files and started downloading it. Then suddenly an alarm started to ring. " Oh shit!" he cursed. Team Rocket soldiers poured into the room armed with guns and pointed it at him and Raichu. The Team Rocket person said, " Well if it isn't Ash Ketchum with Indigo Intelligence." " Surrender you are surrounded." "Raichu I have a plan shock all the computers with your thunderbolt and while their trying to protect themselves from the explosions we can make a run for it." Ash whispered Raichu nodded and it started charging up for the thunderbolt and fired it at the computers. One by one the computers blew up and the Team Rocket people covered their faces while Ash whipped out the cd and dashed past them. " After him!" one of the Team Rocket people yelled. Ash rushed through a labyrinth of metal corridors trying to find his way out. He ran through a door and found himself outside. He sprinted into the forest where he parked his jeep jumped in hit the ignition and raced away.