Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Army ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

A man sat in the dark room staring at the computer. He pressed a button on his desk and said into the speaker " Get me agent Ash Ketchum." " Yes sir." A voice replied on the other end. A few minutes later Ash and Raichu walked into the room. " You called me Lance?" Ash asked. " Yes." Replied Lance "Remember when you infiltrated the Team Rocket base last week?" " Yeah." replied Ash " What about it?" " When you downloaded the data from the Team Rocket base the data wasn't complete but from the data we have it appears Team Rocket has been buying a lot of weaponry up." said Lance " We don't know why they are buying it so we must be cautious." " We also need more data so were sending you and a infiltration team to the base in Cerulean City." " Get ready to leave tonight." " Ok." replied Ash " We'll be ready."

**************************************************************** ********

Ash sat in the plane heading toward Cerulean City wondering what awaited him. As the plane neared its destination Ash got ready to jump. A door opened in the back of the plane and one by one they each jumped out of the plane and into the darkness of the night. Ash watched them jump and he strapped Raichu to his bag pack and jumped out of the plane. Wind rushed up into his face and pushed him backward. He reached up and pulled a strap on his bag pack and a parachute opened with a swish and wrenched him backward. He stopped going up then floated down gently. When he reached the ground he unclipped the parachute and Raichu. He also un-slung the FS-U4 from his shoulder and got it ready. He crouched in the tall grass and crawled toward the base. At the outskirts of the base he met the infiltration team. "Ash it appears there are barbed wire and electric fencing surrounding the base." said an agent. " The only way to get into the base is to blow a hole through the fencing." "No that would attract too much attention." said Ash " We could send a decoy to blow a hole in north side of the base while the rest of the team gets in by blowing a hole in the south side." "Ok." replied the agent Ash and the rest of the infiltration team crept silently toward the south side of the base while the other agent crept toward the north side. When Ash and his team reached the south fencing they planted plastic explosives near the fencing and waited for the other agent to detonate his explosives. Ash heard a loud noise and saw the sky light up with fire. " Wait till the sentries divert their attention to him before we detonate our explosives." Ash said to an agent. The agent waited a minute before detonating the explosives. A loud roar filled Ash's ears and the sky turned scarlet. Ash and his agents rushed through the destroyed fencing shooting anyone who got in their way. Ash fired his FS-U4 at a sentry who collapsed with blood pouring out of his stomach. Ash switched to his grenade launcher and started firing it at the lookout tower. The lookout tower exploded into flames and the person on it fell off smashing his head against the ground. Ash fired the grenades at the other lookout towers and systematically destroying them and killing anyone on it. " There's too many of them!" yelled an agent. " Hold them off" Ash yelled "I'll go get the data from the building." He and Raichu started to run toward the building. A few people tried to stop them. Raichu shocked them killing them instantly. Ash reached the building and rammed the door down with his gun. Inside the large metal room stood none other than Giovanni himself. " You!" said Ash " I thought I killed you!" " No one kills Giovanni." said Giovanni. " You may not have killed me but I still have the scar from the day I met you!" " I will have my revenge soon Ash and the entire Indigo will suffer!" " What do you mean?" yelled Ash " You will find out soon enough." said Giovanni " But for now I think you have some problems of your own" he said and snapped his fingers. A huge door rumbled open and out rushed dozens of Houndooms. " Goodbye Ash." said Giovanni and walked away. The Houndooms snarled at him and prepared to attack. Ash fired at them hitting one of them in the head and injuring another one in the leg. One of them sneaked around him and pounced on him knocking him over. "Raichu take care of the rest of them I'll take care of this one!" he yelled Ash slammed his gun into its mouth breaking some teeth and causing blood to pour out of its mouth. It snarled viciously and tried to bite him. Ash grabbed its mouth and desperately tried to keep it away from him. He kicked it in the chest and it flew off him and slammed into the metal wall. It got back up and shook its head and glared at him. Then it pounced at him again. Ash reached for his knife and shoved it into its skull. It collapsed blood pouring out of its head. Ash got up and pushed its body off of him and looked around the room to find charred Houndoom bodies littered everywhere. " Good job Raichu but don't you think you might have gone a little overboard?" Ash asked Raichu just shrugged. " Whatever we need to find that data now but I don't see a it computer and this is the only building in the base." Ash heard a beeping noise and looked around seeing nothing. " Raichu do you hear that?" Raichu nodded and its ears perked up and started to walk toward the door from where the Houndooms came from. It walked inside then ran out of it and out of the building." Where you going Raichu?" "Raichu Rai" it said " Oh shit!" Ash cursed and ran out after it. Just when he reached outside the building blew up the force of the blast throwing Ash against the ground. " Lets get out of here!" Ash yelled to his agents " The mission is over!" They all ran out of the base finishing off the last few Team Rocket soldiers left. Outside a Blackhawk helicopter picked them up. " Take us to Indigo Plateau Ash said to the pilot " Why did we end the mission so abruptly?" asked an agent " I need to talk to Lance and tell him his brother Giovanni is back." Ash replied grimly.