Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Army ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4

Ash walked quickly down of the one of the many hallways Indigo Intelligence headquarters. Ash stopped at a door that had a keycard swipe slot. He removed the keycard from his pocket swiped it in the slot. The door hissed open. Inside sat Lance and two military generals inside talking. Lance looked up and said "Ah Ash you've returned from your mission." " Yeah" said Ash walking in. " I found out some info that will be very useful to you." " Yes," said Lance " Go on" " Well" Ash replied, " Team Rocket is building an army to take over the entire continent." " What!" one of the generals shouted, " Do you have any proof of that!" "Yes" Ash replied and handed him an envelope. The general opened the envelope and inside were photos of the Apache Attack helicopters, AC gunships, stealth bombers, and F-15 fighters. " Are you sure these are Team Rockets?" asked the other general in a worried voice. "Yes"-replied Ash " Hm we are in a grave situation" said Lance " Team Rocket seems to have a large number of units." " I will contact the Department of Defense and tell them about this new development." Said one of the generals and they both got up and left. " Well?" asked Ash " Well what?" said Lance "I want my vacation to Cinnabar Island." Said Ash " Do you have to choose your vacation now?" questioned Lance. " Well no but you said I could take a vacation anytime this month." Replied Ash " Fine I suppose I could spare you for now since the military is dealing with Team Rocket. *************************************************************************** ************************ Ash sat on the chair relaxing in the sun on the beach and watching the girls in the bikinis. He noticed some dark shapes in the sky. He took out his High Definition Display Device and put it to his eyes. He maximized the view and saw Nighthawk bombers. " That's strange" Ash thought "Only one country in the world has Nighthawk bombers and that's the United States". Why would they send Nighthawk bombers here?" he asked himself. He maximized the view even more and saw the Nighthawks had a red R's painted on it. " Oh shit! Team Rocket!" he yelled out loud. Everyone on the beach stared at him like he was crazy. The Nighthawk bombers started dropping bombs. Everyone stared in terror at the bombs then they started to scream and run away. The bombs started making impact with the ground and exploding. Everything exploded into a fiery hell. Houses and buildings went up in flames. Debris and dust clogged the air. Ash grabbed Raichu who was hiding under the chair and started to run. There was nothing he could do against the bombers. He heard the sound of Apache helicopters and saw them open fire on the people who were running away. They left a swath of death and destruction in their wake. Ash ran toward the hotel he was staying temporarily hoping it was still standing. Luckily it was. He ran into the hotel and up the stairs. When he reached his room he rammed the door down. He ran inside and grabbed his guns, grenades and his rocket launcher. He ran downstairs carrying all of them. Just as he stepped outside the hotel he saw Apache helicopters open fire on it with missiles and saw it collapse. He aimed his rocket launcher at one of them and fired it. The rocket made impact slamming into the helicopter bringing it crashing to the ground. The other helicopters turned their attention to him and fired with their machine guns. Ash ran away from them zigzagging to avoid the bullets. The helicopters followed him guns blazing. He jumped into a jeep that still had a key in it and hit the ignition. He pressed the acceleration and raced away. The helicopters gave chase. While driving Ash turned and fired the rocket from the rocket launcher without aiming. The rocket clipped the back rotor of the helicopter causing it to spin around out of control and crash into the ground. " Two down one to go" said Ash " Hey Raichu give it a thunderbolt." Said Ash Raichu nodded and jumped into the backseat and let loose its thunderbolt. The thunderbolt hit the helicopter in blowing it up in midair. " Good job Raichu" said Ash " Now I'm going to go to one of the naval bases on the island and tell them about this." "I can't believe they didn't detect the Team Rocket units on radar though." Ash said. " Well what's done is done now we have to prevent Team Rocket from doing more." He said and drove toward the naval base. After an hour drive he reached it. Or what was left of it. Where the naval base was supposed to be was charred ruins. *************************************************************************** **************************** A.N. Just in case you want to know a Nighthawk bomber is real and it costs about 2.8 billion dollars and the United States has about 20 of them. I think it is the only country that has them. Oh by the way I like ending my chapters with the reader hanging.