Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The New Kids ❯ Kendi, Lani, and Yuuki ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The New Kids

Ash woke to the sound of arguing. `Is that Misty and Brock? But they never fight…' He yawned and stretched as he sat up.

"You idiot! What happened? We were in the middle of a battle!" an unfamiliar female voice screeched.

"Don't blame me! It was HIS Abra!" another female voice yelled back.

"Hey! Calm down! I just got Zam! It's not my fault he teleported us here!" another unfamiliar voice defended, however this one was male.

"Would you guys SHUT UP already! Sheesh! I'd rather listen to Gary talk than you two!" the second voice said again.

Ash jumped up. Was Gary here? No way. He quietly made his way over to the sound of the voices, careful not to wake the others. `How could they sleep thru this anyway?' he thought.

He stopped behind a bush and peeked thru. He saw a girl with blonde hair about midway down her back, and part of it was held up in a ponytail and had purple highlights. She also had blue-green eyes and a Togepi in her arms like Misty usually does. She had on a black tee-shirt and black jeans, as well white sneakers. She wore a dark blue chocker around her neck and arm.

The other girl that he saw had golden brown hair and blue highlights. She had amber orbs and an Eevee was perched on top of her head. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a white tank top with a red shirt over it that wasn't buttoned. She also had on a blue skirt that fell about 3 inches above her knees. She had on black and silver zip up shoes.

The last person he saw was a guy with long, spiky, white-gray hair and sea green eyes. He was wearing a black tee shirt and jeans that had chains coming out from the pockets. He had on blue and white Nike sneakers.

Ash accidentally stepped on a twig. `Oops!' All 3 heads snapped towards his direction. "Is it a Pokemon?" asked the one with a Togepi, identified as Kendi.

"Nah," said the one with an Eevee on her head, identified as Lani. "Eevee would have attacked it by now."

"Well, go see what it is then," said the boy, identified as Yuuki.

"I'm not going! You go!" Kendi hissed back.

As another of their arguments started, Lani sighed an walked over to the bushes. She pushed past the leaves and ran into Ash.

"Ow!" they said in unison, rubbing their heads.

"What is it Ash?" Brock said groggily.

"Is it a Pokemon?" Misty asked, getting excited.

"Nah, it's just a girl," he answered back.

Lani's eyebrows twitched. "Just a girl?" She started advancing on him.

"No offense!" he said backing up, and holding up his hands. "By the way, I'm Ash, that's Brock, and that's Misty. I heard you talking about Gary. Do ya know him?" Ash said.

"Well," said Lani calming down a bit. "I'm Lani, that's Kendi, and that's Yuuki. And my sister is on Gary's cheering squad. I mean, how dumb could you get? Gary's not the best ya know!"

Ash liked her immediately. "What's going on Ash?" Misty asked, stepping up behind him.

"Pika-pi? Pikachu inquired.

"Ooh!" Lani and Kendi squealed. "A Pikachu! How cute!" They ran up and started to cradle Pikachu.

"Wow….she's pretty. Her name was Kendi right?" Brock said, stars in his eyes.

Misty slapped him on his head. "Is that all you think about?"

"Well, would you like to join us for breakfast?" Ash asked them all.

"Sure!" Kendi replied.

"What's for breakfast?" Yuuki inquired. They all headed back to the camp where Ash, Misty, and Brock were sleeping.

A/N: Yay! First chapter done! Hehe! Hoorah for me! Sorry for such a lack of update! I hope you liked this chapter and please review! Ai-Lani