Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The New Kids ❯ Onto the next gym! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The New Kids

Disclaimer: WOW! I got an email from someone that asked me to make another chapter! I feel loved!!! So, here ya go! Please enjoy!

Last Time:

"What's for breakfast?" Yuuki inquired. They all headed back to the camp where Ash, Misty, and Brock were sleeping.

This Time:

"Wow! This is good Brock!" Kendi exclaimed.

"Anything for a lovely lady," he replied, making her blush.

"So, you were in a battle with Team Rocket and then his Abra teleported you here?" Ash asked for the 5th time.

"YES!" Lani yelled, utterly irked at him.

"God Lani! Calm down!" Yuuki scolded her.

Lani starts to grumble while Kendi rolls her eyes. "Well, thanks for the breakfast! It's REALLY good!" she thanked Brock again.

"So, are you all trainers?" Misty asked.

"Yeah. We all met up one day. LOOOONG story. But we're heading to uh-some Gym. What's the nearest one? Well, whatever it is, that's where we're heading," Lani said.

"Well, would you like to join us? We're headed that way too. Anyway, I need some more girl company," Misty asked them.

"Sure," Kendi answered before anyone could protest.

"WHAT?! Why do YOU always get to make the decisions huh? What if I just go travel on my own?!" Lani screeched.

"Fine then! If you would rather travel on your own then so be it! Just don't expect us to come after you if you get in trouble!" Kendi yelled back, just as loud.

"FINE! Don't ever talk to me again!" Lani said before storming off, Eevee in her arms. "Oh, by the way. LOVELY breakfast Brock!" she added then was gone.

"Stupid girl. Never appreciates anything I do. Fine! If she doesn't wanna come, then she can go off on her own. I don't care!" Kendi grumbled.

"Are you really going to let her go? I mean-aren't you guys best friends?" Ash asked.

"She'll come back," Yuuki interrupted before his poor ears exploded from more yelling. "She always does when the guilt settles in."

"Should we wait for her then?" Brock asked.

"Nah. She'll probably be at the Gym by the time we get there," Yuuki told him absently. `Wow. Misty sure is pretty…'

"Well, let's go!" Ash declared, standing up and stalking off.

"Ash! Wait up!" Misty cried. `Darn. Maybe they're a couple…' Yuuki thought. "Stupid boy. The only reason I'm still traveling with him is because he STILL owes me a bike!" she grumbled. `Or maybe not!' Yuuki thought happily.

"Let me help you," Kendi offered to Brock. They both bent down at the same time and reached for the pot. (Can you guess what happens next?!) Brocks hand landed on top of Kendi's! (*Gasp* Never would have guessed huh?) "EEEP!" Kendi withdrew her hand.

Brock rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry about that," was all he could manage to say.

"Hey! Hurry up you two!" Yuuki called, already pretty far away. Brock gathered the pot and he and Kendi rushed off to catch up.

~~~Meanwhile. Back with Lani~~~

"Stupid wench. Feh. Who does she think she is making all the decisions?" Lani grumbled. She plopped down on the ground and pulled out her Inuyasha magna. "Might as well read for a bit. Gonna cool off for a while, and Yash always helps," she said absently to Eevee. And both were to into the book to notice the glowing eyes that peeked out from behind the bush…

A/N: Hey! I'm EVIL! Muhahahahaha! I wanted to get myself outta the story for a bit, so ya. What will happen to Lani? Find out next time! Hehe-and oh ya! I'm going to make up some Gym name and leader too okay, cause I am to thick to remember any gym leader's name n stuff. So, thanks for reading! -Lani

Digirl: YAY! Thanks for the review! I PROMISE to get around to your stories! It's just that I have a whole list of people waiting! EEP! Well, glad ya like it! Thanks soooo much for the review!