Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Pokemon Trainer From Under The Sea ❯ "To Thomas Town" ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Copyrights are in part 1, as usual. Let's get this fiction wired up!
 
“The Pokemon Trainer From the Under the Sea”
Part 3 - “To Thomas Town”
By Dr. Thinker
 
Amy was awake by aloud “Crash”, she rushed down the stairs to see what's wrong—only to discover someone had been playing “Mario Kart” on Nintendo DS at very high volume. It was still too early to go out. The person was a young green-hair fat-boy wearing a t-shirt that had Mario and Luigi playing catch with a very large and green-skin Blastotise. Lucky, some of her schooling in the ocean focused on Surface Medias, so she know the Blastotise must have been King Bowser, because most of Nintendo's art for his seven—eight if you count the new kid, Bowser Jr.—were Wartortle-like.
 
The boy turned off the Nintendo DS and took one very weird look at Amy and shouted the following, “Hey, you look like a Nurse Joy's daughter. The name is Louis Green, the future Pokemon Master!”
 
Amy yelled back the following, “I not a part of Nurse Alice Joy's family, my name is Amy Shark and I'm the friendly Pokemon Trainer you will ever meet!”
 
Louis stated, “Okay, Pinky, but I think you will be seeing more of me.”

Amy remarked, “Hopefully, not too much—you look Augustus Gloop.”
 
Louis replied, “That's a below the belt, Amy.”
 
A half-awake Nurse Alice Joy walked in with her more mess-up then Ash Ketchum's bed hair. Alice was wearing a pink and white PJ. She was very angry—and unleashed the Chansey Pokeball—who was also half-awake. Alice muttered something about Pokemon thieves.
 
“Oh, no!” yelled Louis, “I heard from Nurse Tanya Joy that this happens a lot! Hear of a sleep walker?” Louis paused for a nod from Amy. “Well, she's a sleep-battler and so is her Chansey.”
 
Amy sighed, “I got a bad feeling about this!” She paused, then asked, “How do we get her fully awaken.”
 
“Tanya told me the two ways is awake her is to give her a can or bottle of `Mountain Dew' or battle—and the vending machine doesn't have any `Mountain Dew'—regular or diet.”
 
Amy quickly sent out her Torchic and Louis send out a Bulbsaur. Amy asked, “We doomed—aren't we?”

Louis replied, “I think so.”
 
Amy remarked, “I thought Pokemon Trainers rivals weren't so to agreeable.”
 
Alice stated, “Chansey, surf!”
 
Louis commanded, “Tackle it, Bulbsaur.”

Amy commanded, “Torchic, Jump and Ember it!”
 
Amy's plan would have worked if the wave wasn't the size of a Metagross, so she, Louis, her Torchic, and Louis's Bulbsaur took a wave right out of the Pokemon Center. The wave knocked them into an empty police jeep.
 
A blue-haired police officer stated as walked towards “Not this again.”
 
Louis replied,” I'm afraid so, Ms. Jenny.”

Officer Jenny sighed as she stated, “This happens a lot! “Hop in!”

Louis shouted as she got in the front passenger seat, “Shot Gun!”

Amy remarked, “Rats!”
 
-A-
 
 
At the Adam City Police Station Number #1, Amy sighed as she waited for Officer Jenny to dry off Torchic with a blow-dryer. She was sitting in an office chair near Officer Jenny's desk. Amy was playing around with her Pokedex, discovering that it has a lot on Pokemon. She looked by Louis's Bulbsaur, who was very big grin on his face. She looked a little silly, but she should have let Bulbsaur deal with Chansey surf. Grass Pokemon has the edge against water attacks. Water attacks usually rain on fire Pokemon parades. At least, she's acting like a new trainer.

Ms. Aillie Jenny's Police Station was a regular government office—painted in a boring cream-ish yellow paint. A boring black office chair was behind a sliver metal desk with a high-end computer. Amy turned to face the door to see sun light from the police station's door window.
 
Aillie stated, “I finally finished drying off your Torchic. Took me like an era.”
 
Louis stated, “That wave could have knocked Godragonite flatter then a stale can of Pepsi or Coke—depending on your taste bubs.”
 
Amy asked, “So what's news, Officer Jenny?”
 
Aillie replied, “Nothing much. Nothing much to worry about! This region has no villains since it was renamed after the Pokemon Project was success. It happened some time after the Myth War.”
 
Amy replied, “What was is the Myth War?”
 
Aillie replied, “Myth War is what many Pokemon Myth History Researchers call a very long argument from Mew and friends. Two ancient human-like Pokemon, Myra—a Psychic/Water Pokemon--and Darpow—a Dark/Psychic Pokemon—had agree that a world were Pokemon was the only thing was not a good idea and would be too peaceful—but they had different opinions who's which species would be on the top the world. Myra wanted more Pokemon the humans, but Darpow want more human then Pokemon.”
 
Louis added, “According to some version—Groundon or/and Krygone showed up to threaten Mew.”
 
Aillie nodded and followed up by stating, “Mew created the first world—a world with little to no Pokemon-but lot of humans. The humans of our region at that time called it Orre. Every five years, a group called Team Cipher showed up with something called a Shadow Pokemon—a Pokemon with his heart tightly closed by a machine. One year, they had created a magic control that allowed them to control Groundon and Krygone. It was a long battle for six long years—but the result was only one human was left. Mew felt sorry for her—and decide recreating the Earth, his time will more Pokemon then humans. Mew told Myra—either unaware that Darpow was watching or knowing that that world was flawed—just pretend to be unaware. Darpow used Groundon and Krygone has the destroyers of the previous Earth—including Orre. Mew recreated the entire Earth again-but with more Pokemon then humans. The humans of this Earth in this region called the rebirth region--it Maliki. The other regions myth researchers think the myth as a good story like the Grecian myths of Heracles or the England legends of King Arthur—but in fact, one trainer thinks she found what she believe is Mt. Battle.
 
Amy stated, “Information Overload! This is enough to fry a psychic Pokemon's brain!”
 
Lois laughed and so did Aillie.
 
-M-
 
After a good breakfast made by Allie Jenny, Amy Shark and Louis Green made their ways to Lake Adam, Alex had left and the Jiggypuff army returned to Jiggypuff woods. Louis Green gave Adam a very old finishing rod that seemed. Before Adam could ask if he wanted back after she's down—Louis take out another finishing rod and remarked, “My dad loves to fish. He got enough fishing poles to scare all the water Pokemon back to the darkest and deepest part of the ocean.”
Amy asked, “Even the dragon Pokemon, Louis?”
 
Louis replaced, “Enough to keep Articuno and Luiga down there. Keep the rod.”
 
They were nothing happen, but Louis fished until he caught a Horsea. Now finally alone, Amy fished something out of a river. She known it must be a Water Pokemon that looked a bit like an odd blue tadpole with an odd shape in the middle. Amy known this odd blue tadpole was a Poliwag. Poliwag were Water Pokemon of course.
 
Amy holding a Pokeball and asked, “Do you want to come with me?”
 
The Poliwag used a `Water Gun' attack on the Pokeball—which landed on top of Poliwag's head-bounced a few times-then opened up and unleashed a flash of red light-and suck Poliwag into it.
 
Amy stated as she picks it up, “I take that as yes!”
 
-Y-
 
Unlike Jiggypuff Woods that route between Polk Town and Adam City, it was just a short walk. Must of the trainers were either back home at Adam City or Thomas Town. Amy walked into Thomas Town's Pokemon Center and come face to face with the familiar face of a Nurse Joy.
 
Amy remarked, “I'm hope I'm not in trouble!”
 
Nurse Joy remarked, “Not this again! I hate when Alice and her Chansey has sleep battles!”
 
Amy remarked “But I thought you were Alice Joy!”
 
Nurse Joy replied, “You must be a new Pokemon Trainer. I'm Nurse Tanya Joy.”

Amy replied, “It got to hard to tell you guys apart with out a scorecard! It's like some mad scientist created you guys!”
 
Nurse Joy laughed, “Not only do we get that—but our family members of Officer Tina Jenny's family get that as well.”
 
Amy replied, “I wonder why.”
 
Nurse Joy heard. “Has you about a Myth story about Myra.”
 
Amy replied, “One that her involved with the destroying of the Old Earth.”
 
Nurse Joy stated, “That myth was blamed for Groundon and Krygone bad attitudes if they were awaken with the wrong orbs. It's just that the both of them created those orbs so they can just forget about bad memories. Devon's Memories and Dream Researchers had been to Mt. Pyre a few times to try to study their memories, but so far, they haven't got bit of information. Mt. Pyre caretakers' granddaughter, Glacia, is in Heonn's Elite 4, and when Mt. Pyre is in the news—she's as cold as ice—and hard to crack. Well, in some versions of the myth, before Darpow destroyed Old Earth. Myra created a portal for some of the most people—including the Pokemon Hospitals regions of Orre, Kutan, Jurra, Hydrar, and Snovin. After Groundon and Krygone destroyed all of Old Earth, Myra reopened the portal—but her body was changed from a human-like to a half-human/half-Water Pokemon. Myra dived into the sea—and was never heard from again. The people discovered that surprise that most Pokemon Hospitals take care got pink hair while in Myra's portal—but they were pleased. But that's just a myth.
 
Amy replied, “Information Overload!”
 
Nurse Joy asked while she was, “So, what me to check up on your Pokemon?”
 
Amy replied, “Sure!”
 
--TBC---
 
AUTHOR NOTE
 
Time for update the old Amy's status. Here's the latest report:
 
AMY' REPORT
 
Name: Amy
Age: 10
Pokemon on Hand: 2
PokeBox: 0
Important Items:
SST Tracker/Mermaid Switch Necklace
Pokedex
SST Communication Orb
Bookbag
Maliki Region Guide Book
Old Fishing Rod
Badges: 0
Money: $0
Location: Thomas Town's Pokemon Center.
END REPORT—BACK TO REGULAR AUTHOR NOTES
 
 
By idea of having Orre being the ancient past—explains the different between level of tech between Orre and a region such as Kanto or Heonn. So, when you send your Pokemon to or from Orre, you Pokemon are going backwards or forwards in the time line. This is explains why you can't send your Pokemon from the Game Boys to Coliseum or XD without completing the story mode. Here's a list of the Old Pokemon Earth names and New Earth Pokemon.
 
Old Pokemon Earth Names: Orre, Kutan, Jurra, Hydrar, and Snovin
New Pokemon Earth Names: Maliki, Kanto, Johto, Heonn, and Shinto.
 
Oh, by the way, Thomas Town is named for President Thomas Jefferson.
 
Catch you later,
Dr. Thinker