Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Science of Survival ❯ From darkness to light...... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

1500 Hours

Cory woke up in the middle of the floor, with Kelly next to him. The only covering they had were some blankets that were there.

"Hey, Kelly, wake up" Cory whispered

"hunh?" Kelly groaned, half awake.

"We hafta get outta here, its not safe..." Cory said, persistently.

"Just a little longer..." Kelly said, grogily

Cory and kelly both jumped under the covers when they saw the most grotesque thing broke through the lab door. Before them stood a Rocket Agent, although she had a lower body of an Aridos. She was mutated and she looked almost dead.

Kelly screamed and back away, and Cory backed off, although he blew a few new holes through the Arachne, taking it down.

Kelly backed up against the wall.

All of a sudden, rotting hands burst through the wall and grabbed Kelly. The mutants were in for a surprise. Kelly blasted the hands with 25,000 Volts of electricity. They left. Very quickly.

Kelly shivered "Cory, whats going on? What happened here?"

She was searching for awnsers, Cory knew he had none.

Visibly scared, he held her in his arms....

1700 Hours

Kelly walked into the room, wearing some burrowed clothing from Sauri, with a hole cut in the back for Kellys tail.

"Where should we go, Cory?" Kelly asked.

"Well," Cory replied, "The lounge isn't far from here, and there should be a com link there."

Kelly nodded, and off they went.

In the corridor, they heard footsteps. Loud footsteps. What turned the corner disgusted Cory and grossed Kelly out.

The thing was a rotting mixed hybrid conisisting of Human, Heracross, Pikachu, Arbok, and a tail of a Mewtwo. The flesh was rotting on it, and it glowed with mako.

Cory and Kelly took out his shotgun and blasted the thing, just to put the evil thing out of its misery.

Nothing phased it.

"Kelly, now we have to stay calm but, RUN!!!!" Cory yelled at the top of his lungs as the thing charged at them.

Kelly was ahead of Cory the entire time due to her being part Raichu.

The thing wasn't very fast. it trodded along at a slow pace, but it managed to keep a short distance between it and the two.

Cory saw their escape. As he ran past a door, he shot a switch, shutting the diamond-based titanium steel reinforced blast doors shut, trapping the beast.

1800 Hours

Out of breath, Cory and Kelly walked into the entryway of the lounge, find the door locked. Cory looked into the window and laughed. He ushered kelly to look and she giggled.

What they saw was Mew fighting off a wacko cola machine thats was controlled by something. The machine was shooting cans of soda which had Viagra contaminated soda in them, (Another story altogether *g*) and Mew was trying to fight it off by using his unpracticed Pyrokenetic skills to shoot fire at the machine. Cory laughs as the frustrated mew keeps missing his targetand cursing.

"Should we help him?" Kelly asked.

"No, lets lets some soda cans spill on him" Cory said with a grin

"But, wouldn't that not work on a pokemon?" Kelly said with a snicker.

"Just wait and see..." Cory said, his grin spreading wider.

Cory and Kelly watched as the obvious did happen. Mew got hit with a soda and it spashed all over him.

"Might as well drink the rest and not let this soda go to waste," Mew mumbled as he drank the last half of soda that spilled on him.

Cory whispered something to Kelly, and winked. Kelly nodded and snickered.

Cory walked in, much to mews happiness, and blasted the machine with a wicked flamethrower he shot from his hands.

"Yea! I knew the old boy would come through!" Mew exclaimed.

Mew was VERY surprised when Kelly came in, only wearing h a skirt and a almost see through bra.

Mew grew wood. Cory found his opportunity and snapped 2 pictures of the heated Mew with his camera, securing instant blackmail. He put the doubles in his pocket.

Mew eeped when he saw that the erection wouldn't go away, and the blushing pokemon ran to the couch and put a pillow over little Mew.

Cory and kelly laughed their butts off at the blushing pokemon, and Kelly put her top back on.

Mew grumbled under his breath while Kelly and Cory rolled on the floor, laughing.

To Be Continued....