Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Science of Survival ❯ The Day of the Disaster ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Day of the Disaster

0600 Hours

Cory sighed as he had only 10 days till his deadline for the Porygon2 project. He sipped his coffie and had a brainstorm! He was close to figuring out the mystery. Then all of a sudden.....

0630 Hours

Cory lost his train of thought as the explosion ripped through the main hallway of the lab system. Cory was saved from fighting of intense flames by his quick thinking computer, Spaz. Spaz shut the blast doors just in time, trapping Cory in his lab and saving his life.

0730 Hours

Cory thought that someone would come for him, but he gave up on any sort of rescue. The people on the surface probably thought that he was dead. HE hoped that the rest or his colleagues were ok.

0800 Hours

Corys train of thought was interrupted by a loud smash at the blast door. Something was trying to break through the wall. Cory knew he had about 20 minutes before whatever it was broke through the wall. Cory knew what he had to do.

"Spaz, create copy of all files a systems to Team Rockets Main computer, and turn on all auto defences to shoot at anything that moves when I give the command. You should also deviate yourself to TR's mainframe." Cory said to his computer.

"Very well master, tranfering, copying, and leaving now....." Spaz replied. The program was gone in a minute. Cory walked to his gun case and took all his weapons out of it.

1 shotgun. 2 9mm. 1 fully automatic full accessory machine gun. 30 shotgun shells. 20 clips of 9mm ammo. 10 clips of machine gun ammo.

This was all he had. "Not much," Cory thought as he started tworads the escape hatch.

"Ack...I forgot" Cory said as he ran to the computer, he didnt have much time as he downloaded the code for Porygon2. If he figured out the code, the created porygon2 might as well save his life.

Cory hit the button that powered the automatic defences system as he slipped into the escape hatch. He locked the hatch just in time because the monster broke through the wall. Cory breathed a sigh of relief as he heard the monster roar a sign of dying from getting blasted to bits from the automatic defences. He had to continue into the sub-level, however, because the escape hatch was locked.

1130 Hours

Cory walked through the sub-level and he heard a loud scream. it was coming from Kellys lab!

Cory ran as fast as he could. Cory saw the escape hatch open. He climbed though it.

He saw Kelly being attacked by a mutant Ursarig!

"Kelly!" Cory yelled, taking out his machine gun

Kelly was unconcious. The ursarig changed its attention to Cory, and Cory Unloaded an entire clip into it, taking it down. He ran to Kelly, picked her up and he had to think. Quick.

"That's it!" Cory yelled as he ran with the bloddy Kelly in his arms

"Hold on my kellychu, you'll be ok, I hope..."Cory said as he entered the undestroyed part of Sauri's lab. Cory noticed the lab was empty, the escape hatch locked.

Cory walked up to a machine that was in the back corner of the lab. The nano-healer. It was a machine that used little nanomachines to heal any wounds. Cory took Kellys clothes off, not bothered because he had done so before, (Authors note: *Big grin*) and placed Kellys naked body in the Nano-healer. Cory watched the doorway with his machine gun in his hands while Kelly was being healed.

2000 Hours

Cory was very, very tired. He was so tired that he was ready to doze off "Must stay awake....must stay....." Cory repeated over and over

Cory fell asleep 2 minutes later.

*The next day*

0800 Hours

"Wake up sleepyhead"

Cory woke up at the sound of this voice, and he saw....fir.

Scared out of his mind he drew his shotgun, and kelly screamed.

"Kelly! don't DO that!"Cory yelled back

Cory noticed that kelly had only a robe on, and he grew a bit hard. (Authors note: If you saw what I saw, you would be too *g*)

"Cory, thanks for saving me. Now this robe is a bit chafy, you wanna help me out of it?" Kelly grinned to Cory.

Cory grinned back as he shut and locked the door to the lab.

To Be Continued...