Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Timetravelers: AAMLS II ❯ The Wedding ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer for the lazy: Don't own Pokémon. I wish…

Please note that I do not know all of the things that go on in a wedding, even though I was in one. Well, we did do one thing that isn't in here, but I do believe that it had to do with religion. I don't want to preach religion, and I don't want to give any characters religion. But I do know most of what goes on, and I think I got the most important parts down. Also note that they might not be in order. I'm not that good. u.u At least they say 'I do', eh?
And yes, Brock can now sing. ^_^ I don't know why, but he can. I had to have someone sing, and why not him? I don't think the others can… I'm just insane like that. Other than that, you need to know nothing more.
... maybe it's a VA thing.

Patched: when pyschic powers are blocked.

---
The Timetravelers: AAMLS II
Part Six: The Wedding

April 14th, 2006
Viridian City, 10 p.m.

"It's tomorrow!"

"Pikachu!"

Ash and Pikachu were at the apartment. As for the bachelor party… it was wild. Misty was at a hotel right now. Tomorrow, the Timetravelers down the hall had everything set up so that Ash wasn't late for the wedding, even if he woke up late. Of course, Ash was taking all the necessary precautions so that he'd be there on time. His alarm was away from everything, but close enough to turn off, and he was sleeping patched tonight. That would be the last thing he needed: dreaming and suddenly knocking his alarm over…

"Wait. Wasn't that what happened the last time I was late for something life-changing?" Ash was talking about the day he started his Pokémon journey. He had accidentally knocked over his alarm when he was dreaming. Perhaps that was what was driving him now to make sure he wasn't late. That, and Misty would kill him if he were late. That was the last thing he wanted.

Ash changed into pajamas and lied down in his bed. He was very excited about tomorrow. To think by this time tomorrow, everything would be different… Pikachu hopped on his bed. This might be the last time that he'd ever have an opportunity like this.

"G'night Pikachu."

"Pika."

They fell asleep quickly, despite how excited they were.

* * *
Meanwhile, Misty was in her hotel room, thinking along the same lines. On the other hand, she was tired from partying all night, but not drunk. The last thing she wanted was to come to the wedding drunk. She was definitely excited and glad that this time, she was marrying the right man… She fell asleep, very tired.
* * *
April 15th, 2006
Viridian City, 6:30 a.m.

The alarm went off. Pikachu woke up to its loud beeping noises, but Ash was still dead to the world. So Pikachu gave him a nice Thunderbolt to wake him up.

"Ow! That hurt!" Ash yelled. Then he looked at the alarm. "Thank you!" he said to Pikachu as he went to take a shower. Pikachu had saved him the embarrassment of being late for his own wedding. That's good news.

The shower was set up last night. He took the shower and blow-dried his hair.

Ash then went to the kitchen, where Mk was trying to make French toast. Too bad Ash was already better than her at that. [1]

"Today's the big day? Any comments?" Mk asked, holding a DVD recorder while holding the spatula in her free hand.

"I'm excited, and that's all I can think of. Now put that thing away!" Mk smiled and did what she was told. Ash then ate breakfast while Arielle, who was also in the apartment, fed Pikachu.

Brock came over with the tux at 7:15. "You forgot this last night. You do need it, don't you?"

"Well, I guess I would. Thanks," Ash said, taking the tux. "If I didn't come in it, I think Misty would kill me."

"You're welcome." Brock then sat on the couch. They just talked until 9:45, where they left the apartment to go to the chapel.

* * *
Meanwhile, Misty was eating breakfast at the hotel at 7:30. At eight, she was getting her hair done with all the other girls. She was naturally excited. Do you know how long she had been waiting for this moment? By the time their hair was done, it was time to go.
* * *
10 a.m.
All the men were in their waiting room. Most of them were getting dressed right now. A professional photographer was outside the door, waiting for a moment to take pictures.

Ash was dressed already. He was now slightly nervous, still wondering if something could go wrong. But he was more excited than nervous.

Giovanni came in to talk to his son. It was really weird.

They kept talking about stuff. During that time, the photographer came in and took the pictures. Mk had invited herself in with the DVD recorder, but didn't get much, due to the fact that Giovanni kicked her out (very violently too). By 10:45, they wanted Ash out on the altar.

As he was walking out, he saw his mother. Ash knew what was coming up. His mom started sobbing.

"You've grown up so much. It seems like only yesterday you were a little baby, and now…" She sobbed some more. "You're all grown up!!" Delia then gave her son a hug. "I never thought this day would come. I was hoping you'd be a child forever. But you can't. Just don't forget about me."

"I won't. You'll always be my mother, no matter what everyone says," Ash said. Delia let go.

"You better take care of Misty or you're DEAD, mister!"

Ash smiled. His mother had changed her mood again. He still didn't get her.

"Of course I will!" That's when he went up to the altar.

* * *
Misty had gotten into her wedding dress already, and she had also kicked out Mk with her pesky DVD recorder (and also very violently). She still looked so beautiful in it. Rachael was doing the list.

"Something old?"

"Veil." Misty put it on, making the outfit complete.

"Something new?"

"The dress!" She twirled around in it again.

"Something borrowed?"

"Shoes." Nearly losing her balance, she wiggled her left foot.

"Something blue?"

Misty then put on blue stud earrings and showed them off.

Rachael smiled. "My little girl's all grown up… again."

All of the bridesmaids were ready.

"Don't you need a necklace?" May asked. As if on cue, Delia walked in, holding something.

"Need a necklace?" she asked.

"Yah, I left mine in Ash's apartment," Misty said, embarrassed. Delia handed her a pearl necklace, making the outfit more complete than it already was.

"You look beautiful," she said. Misty's sisters looked jealous. It was the ring thing. They were jealous.

The photographer came to take pictures, then everyone left the room.

"It's time."

* * *
Eleven o'clock sharp
The priest stood behind Ash. The chapel was full of friends and family. Light was pouring thought the stained glass windows. The big double doors had no one beside them. The emotion was everywhere, in the very air that the eighty or so people breathed. It was excitement in its purest form.

The church bells sang their beautiful song to the outside world. It was now eleven o'clock. Nodding, the organist [2] prepared herself behind her instrument.

The first couple came down the aisle. The flower girl tossed her flowers into the audience, smiling all the while. Matthew beamed, proud that he hadn't lost the rings. The children took their respective spots on the altar.

Next was May and Max. May was excited and honored to be here with her friends on this happy occasion. There were pretty silk flowers in her hands, and her brown hair was up in a bun. Max just smiled and walked. He too was honored to be here. They stood in front of the children.

After them were Don and Violet. Don was pleased that he could go down the aisle with a jewel like Violet. She, on the other hand, didn't seem to be enjoying herself. They stood in front of the last couple.

The next couple was Tracey and Lily. Tracey looked happy to be here, and Lily was ecstatic. She thought Tracey was great. They in turn were in front of the last couple.

Then after that were Brock and Daisy. Daisy sighed; she thought she was stuck with a loser. Brock looked happy anyway. They went in front of the last couple.

The last couple down was Emily and Josh. They were married. [odd, huh?] They were glad that their best friends were finally hooking up. Josh stood behind his childhood friend and Emily stood where Misty would be in a second.

The organist then prepared to play the wedding march. This was it. The train was going to leave, and there was turning back. But the couple had no second doubts. They were meant for each other, and after this, nothing was ever going to separate them ever again…

That's when it began. The beautiful music filled the room with its magnificence. Soon the chapel doors opened, and she was there.

"Wow." That's all Ash could say about it.

She looked beautiful in the dress and everything with it, including the bouquet. It was made of beautiful silk flowers.

Her father was with her, obviously. He had red hair [3] and wore a nice tux today. He took his daughter to the altar. When they got there, he didn't seem to want to let go, but he did eventually.

"You're one lucky man," he said, smiling and leaving. Misty took her place.

"Ahem." There were some people talking, and they silenced themselves. "Dearly beloved…"

The wedding was all downhill from there. They lit the wedding candle, which was a beautiful white with sparkles on it. Brock sang a romantic song [use your imagination], and it was pretty good too. It seemed that singing was one of Brock's hidden talents.

Then it was time for the 'I do's', finally. They said it very seriously. The last thing they wanted to do was not follow their vows. Really! They said them (and their vows too) with all their heart and soul.

"The rings," the priest said. Matthew wobbled over, carrying the pillow, bursting with pride. He had done his part, and he had done it perfectly. Ash and Misty put them on their fingers (not on their own fingers).

"Now, buy the power invested in me by [God and] the state of West Kanto, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Now hurry up and kiss, I have an appointment in half a hour."

Everyone stared. That wasn't what he was supposed to say! But oh well. Everyone moved on.

Of course, they kissed. Come on, if they didn't, they wouldn't be married! They made it unusually long, just for the priest. He just smiled and left.

Delia was sobbing, because he son was all grown up. Giovanni gave her a tissue, which she used.

The wedding party smiled. It had finally happened. They wanted them to get together for so long… Delia was still teary-eyed, but now she was smiling.

The photographer got up. "Excuse me, I need pictures." The parents got up for some pictures.

Everyone was there about fifteen minutes snapping pictures. The guest also took some pictures while they were still at the altar. Matthew kept making some silly faces while the camera wasn't looking. Luckily for him and the photographer, he was good while the pictures were being taken. Giovanni wanted to backhand him, but Delia wouldn't have let him. Ash accidentally tripped over him once when they were taking a picture of the bridal party.

"Ow! Can this be taken as bad luck?"

Misty laughed. "I don't think so."

"Are you sure there isn't some superstition," He was just joking now, "That says 'if you trip over your little brother while taking wedding pictures, so and so will happen?'"

"Don't worry about it!" Misty was giggling.

They finished taking pictures, and it was time to go to the limo.

-To be continued…-
---
The other disclaimer: Don't own Pokémon. Don't think they'll have Ash and Misty get married. u.u.
Arielle: but they should! Let's do an online petition sis! I think we should be able to get enough people to force the writers to make them get married!
Mk: Those don't work, remember?
Arielle: Who cares? Let's do it! And while we're there, maybe we should petition for this to become official!
Mk: *shakes head and leaves*
Arielle: WAIT FOR ME! *follows her sister*
Me:My sister says that online petitions don't work. Oh well, whatever. I don't know if it honestly does or not.
And like anyone would petition for this to become official. Acutally, I bet people would petition against it. But that's just me, and I'm not starting ANY petition. Jeesh!

Next: The Reception Afterward! Fun stuff [and a very nice/funny visual].

Note:
[1] It's a random fact in the Beginning [a story]. I said that Ash was really good at making french toast.
And Mk and her DVD recorder is another random fact that I added to the edit of that story. She likes making home movies. ^^

[2] Again, organist, pianist, whatever!-_-

[3]Her father was with her, obviously. He had red hair... Now does Arielle's red hair make sense to anyone? Anyone?

YES! SCORE!
But do you know how long it took me to type this? Forever. I didn't touch it much when I was typing this story and all of the others on my computer.

How was it? Good? It was beautiful writing from my part… whatever. That's all up to you.
And sorry about me not knowing much about weddings. ^_^;;

No one's going to send anything on me, right?

And this! [AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW! Makes me want to do the butt-heart. Almost.] The butt-heart… it was a nickname bestowed by one of my sister's friends who wasn't too computer-literate. She said it looked like a butt. Well… does 3 with that html tag look like a butt? It does, kinda.
<3
Doesn't it?