Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Timetravelers: AAMLS II ❯ Planning ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer for the lazy: I don't own Pokémon.

Pokébucks=dollars, if you didn't know.

---
The Timetravelers: AAMLS II
Part Five: Planning

The next day (March 5th)
Viridian City, 6:15 a.m.

Ash woke up hoping that the events of yesterday weren't a dream. He had woken up to someone knocking on his door.

"Ash? Up yet? It's 6:15!" That was Misty, meaning only one thing: It was all real yesterday. Yes!

"Uh… yah, just a sec." He got dressed into a Timetraveler outfit (now they wanted them to dress up for extra meetings too) and went out of his room. Misty was out there in her work uniform, which was a black dress suit [if that's what it's called.]. She had made breakfast this morning. How nice!

"It looks good! Have you been taking classes again?"

"Of course! I was wondering if you could help me out." Then they ate breakfast. Overall, it was good, but there were still places where it could have been better. Misty had written down everything and she put it on the refrigerator. By then, they had to go.

They went to the HQ. Ash had gotten sidetracked as soon as he got in the door. With what, it wasn't that important. Everyone stared at Misty. They didn't know what happened last night, or that she was back together with Ash. So they were staring under the pretense that she was now Mrs. Delton. She just stared back.

Eventually, everyone was in the Group A meeting room except Ash. They were still staring at Misty.

"So, how was the wedding?" one asked very sternly. "Was it a blast?"

"I never got married. And the wedding wasn't that great at all," Misty said.

Everyone gasped. Just yesterday she was talking about how Thomas was the greatest thing since the videophone! Now what had gotten into her?

Ash walked into the room, extremely happy I might add. Everyone from 2006 gasped. They still didn't know that those two were together yet.

"Hey guys! Did you hear the news yet?"

"What? Did you find another girl?" Don asked.

"No, we're engaged."

Everyone smiled and a few cheered. It was about time! Then, Mr. Takenshi and Mk walked into the room.

"Ok people! TR's big six-week conference has begun! Any news?" Mk asked.

"Our wedding is on the 15th of April!" Misty announced.

"Ok… I thought you were already married. Did you postpone the wedding?" Mr. Takenshi asked, confused. He didn't know that Ash and Misty were back together.

"Nah. I sort of dumped him, then Ash proposed," Misty said while smiling. Mr. Takenshi nodded.

"I see, kinda. So things are patched up again? I don't have to look over your shoulder anymore to make sure that you actually filed his paperwork right?" he said while staring at Misty. He still had not forgotten all the nights that he had to watch Misty file Ash's paperwork.

"Yes, they are," Misty said. "But I still don't understand what happened to me ever since November. Must have been psychic control."

"Any other news?" Mk asked.

"Team Rocket SUCKS!" someone yelled. Everyone in the room laughed at the wise crack.

Mk smiled. "Any other news that we don't know about?" No one had any. "Then how about what happened yesterday?"

"I got over twenty-five thousand Pokébucks yesterday, just for getting rid of some Team Rocket grunts!" Amy said. There were whistles from the surprised.

"After Misty left for the wedding, I found out that Thomas Delton never existed. He was really Nickolas Celedon [1] in disguise. Weird huh? Maybe that explains Misty's mind control," Arielle commented.

"I think it does. Anything else?" No one had anything to say. "Ok, any plans?"

"Who wants to be invited to the wedding?" Everyone wanted to (well, Arielle raised Lance's hand, and he didn't look too happy about that). "Ok, we'll make a note of it. As for where it's being held… how does Viridian sound? I just love the chapel there!" Misty said while turning to her fiancé.

"Ok," he said.

"I think that's it for today. You all are dismissed. And you better be here on time tomorrow, or I'll skin you alive!" Everyone left with plans to come on time. They didn't know if Mk was kidding.

Ash and Misty went back to the apartment. They started planning the wedding. First on the list: Who's coming and who's in the wedding party. They kept it to close family and friends, but even then, it was about eighty guests. There were twelve people in the wedding party: Let's see… there's Misty's sisters, May, her best friend Emily, and Misty's cousin as the flower girl (the girls!) and for the guys it was Brock, Max, Tracey (see the bottom), Don, Josh, and Matthew was going to the be the ring bearer for this wedding. So they had about eighty invitations to hand out.

Now they had to get them. The couple decided to get ones with Pikachu on it. They were too cute to resist. As for everything, they had gotten on the phone with Misty's mom and they (amazingly) had all the information planned out already. The chapel was free on the 15th at eleven and after that, there was a hotel reception area that would be the place of the reception. Misty's mom and dad were currently planning the lunch out. Then there was other stuff, like flowers, decorations, the cake…

Ash and Misty went home on the 11th of March very exhausted from planning the wedding some more with Misty's parents. But everything was pretty much done. All they had to do was the outfits, the rings, (and the honeymoon afterward). Now it was pretty much downhill until the wedding itself.

* * *
March 12th
Cerulean City, about 6 p.m.

Misty, her sister, May (who had been teleported to Kanto) Rachael, Emily, and Misty's cousin Melanie were in the dress shop. Misty was looking for the perfect wedding dress, while the rest of the girls were looking at the dresses. Lily wanted a strapless dress, Violet wanted one with big poofy sleeves, Daisy wanted one with spaghetti straps, and May didn't care at all. Rachael then pointed out that Melanie had to wear the dress too, so they went with the spaghetti strapped one. It didn't look bad on the little girl, and it came in her size.

Meanwhile, Misty had slipped off with a dress. All the others wondered what she had decided to try on today. About five minutes later, she came out with one. It was really pretty, with spaghetti straps and just enough room for her to move around comfortably.

"So, how does it look? I think it looks nice," she said, turning around and looking at herself in the mirror in front of her.

"I think so too," May commented, smiling. She did think it looked good.

"Oh, come on, twirl around in it some!" Misty did, and they then all agreed that she should wear it.

As soon as they had gotten everything, Rachael turned to her daughter. "Did you get your wedding ring yet?"

"No, I haven't. Why?" Misty asked.

"Good, because I want you to have this one. It was your grandmothers, and when she died, she told me to give this to one of my daughters. I think that it'd be fair if you got it. According to your sisters, you 'always deserve to get the hand-me-downs' anyway," Rachael said while smiling. She then handed her the ring box. "I would have given to you the last time, but I didn't think the relationship would last. I guess I was right."

Misty looked in the box. The ring had three pretty diamonds on it. Misty then hugged her mom.

"Thank you," she said. She had always liked this ring.

* * *
March 18th
Viridian City, about 3 p.m.

The guys of the wedding party were getting tuxes today (Max had been teleported here like his sister was earlier).

"Thanks for letting me be in the wedding party," Max said. He couldn't have been more than fourteen or fifteen.[2]

"No problem." Then they started looking at all of the suits, wondering which one they should wear. Believe it or not, they all got the same one (but what's the difference?). During that time they were talking about stuff.

"Hey Tracey, do you have a girlfriend?" Max asked.

"No, I've been too busy," he replied. "Helping the professor is hard work."

Giovanni was looking at the bow ties and he gave one to Ash. He looked at it.

"Oh, thanks." Then, cheered on by all the other guys, he went to try one of the tuxedos on. He came out with it on.

"Looking good!" Brock said.

"Speaking of which [please hold the screams until I tell you that you can], how's your wife?" Ash asked.

"She's fine, thank you. Right now she's taking care of the kids." [scream if you gotta]

"Are you two planning to have children?" Don asked.

"Of course, but it might take awhile…" [3] Then he went to take the tux off, and then the guys left the store. They had other things to do; mainly shoes and Ash still needed his wedding ring. As for the ring, it was just a gold band. He didn't like everything else there. Next were shoes. Max and Don needed them. After that, Ash teleported Max home, then himself.

Misty was on the phone making hotel reservations for the honeymoon. She got off the phone very excited.

"I got the hotel. Now everything should be planned. All we have to do is wait," she said. And that's what they did: wait until the 15th of April…

-To be continued…-
---
The other disclaimer: Don't own Pokémon… ok, I'm out of disclaimer ideas… for now! but one day… I'll be back again with more disclaimer ideas! Then you shall roll your eyes again!

Note:
[1] Don't ask me why he uses the last name of Celedon. Ok, so it has to do with way back in the olden days when they were [half] brothers instead of cousins, and when Giovanni's last name was acutally Celedon. That was forever ago. I'm just being lazy again. :)

[2] I'm not sure how old he is in Hoenn; he can't be older than eight.

[3] *points at AAMLS I if you've forgotten why* *if you haven't read it, just know it's gonna take forever* *or it's supposed to anyway*

Ah yes, I sent you here, my readers
Originally had what I thought might be considered Tracey bashing in the notebook version. I cut it out, because I know there's people who like Tracey. [You just have to find them!] As for me, I like him and all, he's okay, it's just that he isn't my favorite Pokémon character. But that doesn't mean I don't like him. If I didn't like him, he wouldn't be here at all. I gave him the respect he deserved. I said all of Ash and co. was going to be there, and he's there!

Yay! Someone cheered at the last part! That's good. Now did I tell you to? *anime fall*

Next: The Part You've All Been Waiting For! Well, hopefully it is. ^_^