Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Timetravelers: Who is Ash's Father? ❯ History ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer for the lazy: I do not own Pokémon. Wish I do, but I don't.

Author's notes, yet again: Ok, this is not as important as all the other parts. So if you don't want to learn about Delia's interesting past, you can skip this and not miss much at all. This part isn't that important, so if you skip, I forgive you.

And there's supposed to be a strikethrough on a word, but you might not see it. I think you'll be able to tell what word it was when you see the stuff after it.

---
The Timetravelers: WIAF
Part Six: History (AKA intermission; you have 15 minutes)

Three days later (April 30)
Celedon Mansion Cells, 3:22 p.m.

Ash was hungry and bored. He only got one small meal a day and he had to read two hours a day now as more punishment. "I'm never pissing off my father again,"he thought as he put down his book. "And maybe I shouldn't have told him that I hated studying…" Then his mom came.

"Hi honey. Your father let me come."

"Nice to see you. I haven't had company. I'm bored." Ash wasn't allowed to have company until now. The only people that came to visit were the grunts with food, and they weren't the chatty kind.

"I came to talk to you about my past."

"Really? This should be interesting." Ash wanted to hear this story for a long time because his mom never told it to him. One thing he had always wanted to hear was what she had done when she was a teenager.

"I think you're mature enough to hear this. If anything disturbs you, just tell me…"

[It's Flashback Time!]

Around the early 1980's, Delia was signing up for Team Rocket. She was glad to be here too.

"Fill out the papers and we'll send you to basic training," the man with the paperwork said when she came up. She filled it all out and then handed it in. The training date was set for February.

"I'm going to make Giovanni proud…"

Yep, they were together. They had been since she was only thirteen. Delia would do anything for her boyfriend, even go against her family's wishes and join Team Rocket. Delia went to the new psychic division that Giovanni's mom, Madam Boss, had recently made. Grunts during training knew her as Dee or some called her psycho braids, because she was the only grunt there with braids. ^^. She passed basic with flying colors. Giovanni was so proud…

By the time she was seventeen, she had met the Horrible Trio: Adia, Nickolas, and Angela. They were the best time traveling grunts ever in Team Rocket history. She was friends with all of them, since they worked together when they were in her time. Delia wasn't authorized to time travel; her family forbade her to do that, and they never let her learn. The four of them made a really great team. Delia would set them up, and the others would knock them down. She liked to use a knife, but she never killed anyone. She was bad, but not that bad. But she broke the law all the time, and she had never felt so alive in all her life. She was wanted: Dead or alive? "What is the Dead on the poster crossed out for? Sometimes the Timetravelers confuse me," she had thought once.

The days flew by. When she was eighteen, Giovanni had proposed to her. Naturally, she accepted. Delia had wanted to be his wife for so long. They got married shortly afterward. The wedding was the best thing that had ever happened to her back then. She was going to be with him forever…

After the wedding, she had quit Team Rocket. They wanted a family, and she couldn't be in Team Rocket and be a great mother at the same time. Just look at Madam Boss!

Delia had seen many things, experienced many things, and she had seen that the Celedons were evil. But she couldn't leave; she loved Giovanni still, no matter how evil he was…

[Break]

"So let me get this straight: You still loved my father, no matter how evil he got? That's weird." Ash was completely boggled.

"I still do."

Ash just shrugged, but he was still surprised. She loved him? That was new. Delia kept going.

[Over]

One day, Delia had seen another evil in the Celedon Mansion: the way children are raised. Delia could not handle this evil at all; children were her (newfound)[1] weak spot. That's when she found out she was having a baby. She didn't want her child raised this way, so she left the mansion, even though she was leaving the love of her life.

The first thing she did was go to Newfound Innocence. It was a program for people like Delia who had "seen the light". First you'd be investigated, and then if you passed, you had five to ten years to turn around. The program was hard to go through though; the police wouldn't let just any criminal go through the program. You had to show that you are good enough to even go back to society. And even if you got though the first part, the second part involved a trial. Anything that had happened could be used against you. Most people who went though the program went to jail after the trial. Very few were just let off the hook; most would just get a lighter sentence than what they would have gotten.

Anyway, she went to Viridian City to plead her case. She was in jail for a while, just in case. Her case went through the court system. Delia was so nervous. What if they didn't take her in? Then the child would go to Giovanni and the Celedons. She didn't want her child being raised there in the mansion.

Good news came soon afterward: They had put her in the program! Delia was so happy that she had passed. But now she had to turn to her mom if she wanted her child to have more family than just her. So she had to go somewhere and get a phone, and what better place than Pallet Town?

Professor Oak and his… wife were in the lab when the doorbell rang. They went to the door to see Delia in a tattered winter coat and a suitcase.

"Come in! You must be cold," Mrs. Oak said.

"Thank you. I need to call my mom. Can I stay a while?" Delia asked. The Oaks nodded because they wanted what was best for her, and those two talking again was best for both of them. Delia called her mother.

Delia told her mom about what had happened. Delia's mom was happy to hear she had turned around, and that she was going to have her first grandchild in June. Delia was glad to hear that her mother had forgiven her for all the horrible things she had done to her family. She had tried to kill them several times, and the last time she had been in the same room as her mom, she had held a knife to her throat. She got off the phone beaming. The Oaks were shocked to hear the news. They let her stay the night, then the next day, she teleported to the mansion that her parents lived in for Christmas.

As soon as Christmas was over, Delia and her mother went back to Pallet Town. Her mother had given a house, a car, and a job at the Vallen's restaurant in town. Isn't that nice of her? Then, Professor Oak gave an opportunity to have some fun outside of Pallet Town. He, Spencer Hale, and an aid named Brittany were going to investigate a new Pokémon called Unown. Professor Oak thought it would be a good experience for Delia. She accepted.

"Well, I like this party. A smart, caring old man; a mere boy who wants to be a great Pokémon professor; me, the psycho aid who loves a good adventure; and the woman who's tagging along that just happens to be pregnant with the child of a evil criminal mastermind," Brittany had said once.

They had tons of fun in Johto. But Professor Oak received bad news over the break: His wife had died in a car accident. He was devastated; his wife was the love of his life…

On the other hand… Everyone thought Spencer and Delia were married. That cracked Brittany up all the time because she couldn't see those two hooking up.

The group had seen many new Pokémon, including some Unown tiles. The Pokémon hadn't been seen though. Of course, Delia wasn't paying attention at all. She was too busy sightseeing and taking tons of pictures.

They left Johto in early April, but they had met some old friends on the train back: Giovanni, his sister, and his mom. It was a complete accident that they had met; they would have never noticed each other if it weren't for Delia's braids that she still had in her hair. Giovanni's sister (did I mention her name's Lisa?) had pulled on them. Giovanni had thought he'd won, but then a grunt teleported in, saving them all. He decided he'd fight for the child in court in ten years and save everyone some time. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. They were safe, for now.

The baby was due in early June, so all of Delia's close family went down to Pallet Town. They just had to be there…

[Note: Delia had been told this. She wasn't there!]

Mrs. Vallen (Delia's mom, if you didn't know. But you should) was pacing the waiting room, waiting for the news. She was nervous, naturally.

"I'm so excited!" her husband said. "Aren't you honey?"

"Of course I am, but I'm more nervous right now." She kept pacing the waiting room. "I don't want my baby girl raising a child on her own. What if she screws up, or what if she doesn't pass Newfound Innocence later?" She was starting to cry.

Mr. Vallen went to comfort his wife. "It'll be ok, just watch."

"So, do you hope the baby's a boy or a girl?" Spencer asked.

"Me? I hope's it's a boy, only because girls in this family always seem to get in the wrong crowd and waste part of their lives being evil and such." Spencer nodded because the reasoning behind it was very logical.

They kept chatting and worrying for who knows how long until they got news on the 3rd of June. A nurse took them to where the infants were. They read the names on the cradles. There were an amazing four babies there.

"Joe, Suzie, Joseph… Ash?! Ok, that's Delia's kid, right there," Brittany said. They all agreed.

[Ok, this is pretty much over!]

Delia was done.

"That was interesting," Ash said.

"I know." Then she had to go. Ash waved while she left.

-To be continued…-
---
The other disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon… What are with all those clues being dropped that Delia and Professor Oak would be a good couple? I just don't get it. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if they did become a couple. But it'd be weird…
Then would that make Ash Gary's uncle? [If they get married anyway. I can see that happening…] I can see it now:
Ash: Gary! Go do this for me!
Gary: Why?
Ash: Because I'm your uncle, that's why!

But I'm not much for that couple. If they get together, I won't complain, but... it'd be weird.

Note:
[1] I actually have a story on this. I'll have to type it. I think it's really cute.

Listen to this. I had more to the ending, but I decided to cut it. But here's what I noted to myself.
[Maybe put the ending part here later when I go and edit? Nope, too lazy. u.u *later* still too lazy u.u again. *another day* Still lazy as heck… I mean h***. *another day* aw, forget it!!!]

There was much more to this too. Like I said, the end was cut, and I cut a whole bunch of dialoge, like the phone conversation mentioned or just things that were not important and were cut to save time.