Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Way The Winds Blow ❯ Onward to the next journey! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-I do not in any way own Pokèmon, and I am not making money from this fic. Now on to the fic...

The Way The Winds Blow

A trainer fic by SwampertLover

Chapter 1-Ownward to the next journey

----------

As Kamon lie awake in bed, he thought of his past five years as a trainer. He thought of the adventures, battles, and people he met along the way.

He had already completed the Johto and Kanto Leagues, and was now starting in Hoenn today. His last adventure was in Kanto, where the Elite Four were deadly strong.

Johto was a lot easier than Kanto, but hard nonetheless. He had returned to his hometown of Pallet for two months. He still couldn't believe how many accomplishments he had made. Kamon was a natural competitor, and he always had to win. Kamon was a serious person, nothing got in the way of work. He also didn't like to be bossed around, he was his own person. This was one reason he had stayed for such a short time in Pallet.

Kamon's mom rapped on the door.

"Kamon, get up, today is your big day!"

"Okay, Mom..."

Kamon got dressed, and looked around his room (or as his mom likes to call it, his garbage dump) for his old Pokèdex. He got his favorite white and black cap, and put it over his blond hair.

He gathered up his belongings, including his six old

Pokèmon, Blastoise, Swampert, Manectric, Mightyena, Fearow, and Raichu. He clipped the Pokèballs to his belt, and went downstairs. He noticed his pack wasn't as heavy the last two times he left home.

"Oh Kamon, I cant believe you're leaving me again!," said his mom, slightly upset.

"Aw, come on Mom! Why do you always have to worry every time I leave?" Kamon replied. He was sick of his mom doing this every time.

Kamon's mom sighed. "Well promise me you wont get hurt, and call me every week!" she said, as she kissed him goodbye, and gave him his meals.

"Fine... Bye Mom." Kamon he said, as he walked out the door.

"Bye honey! Be safe!"

Kamon had begun walking towards Route 1. He pulled out his map and decided which would be the best way to get to Hoenn. He would get a boat trip there. 'Maybe Prof.Oak has a ticket!'

Kamon turned back around to Pallet. It took him about 10 minutes to get back, as he sprinted the whole time. Kamon was an excellent runner, the year he left home he was on his elementary track team.

He dashed into the small town, ocassionally tripping on little pebbles. He then made his way into Oak's lab. The bookshelves were cluttered with reasearch books and binders. There where about five or six computers, each with a scientist researching. Oak was at a nearby desk filing papers. Kamon approached the desk. Oak looked up and smiled.

"Ahh, Kamon! So good to see you! How are your Pokèdex and Squirtle doing?"

"There both doing great Professor, actually Squirtle is a Blastoise now, but that's not what I came here for. See, I came to ask you favor. Do you happen to have a boat ticket, im trying to get to Hoenn." Kamon asked.

"Well, I think so, let me look in my desk." Oak pulled out a drawer from his desk. Papers were put in very neat. Kamon watched as Oak flipped through the papers, and pulled out a red ticket.

"Here you go Kamon, I always save two or three of these for trainers. You're lucky, this was my last S.S Glider ticket."

"Wow, thanks Professor! See ya later!" And with that Kamon ran out the door, onward to his next journey. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- - -----------------------

Yay! My first chappie! Please review, ill be thankful!