Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Way The Winds Blow ❯ Boarding The S.S Glider ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-I do not in any way own Pokèmon, and I am not making money from this fic. Now on to the fic...

The Way The Winds Blow

A trainer fic by Swampert_Lover

Chapter 2-Boarding The S.S Glider

Kamon went down the path to Route 1 once more. He remembered walking down this path the first time he left home. The path was very grassy; which meant wild Pokèmon were everywhere. The ledges weren't very big; Kamon decided he could climb up them for a shortcut. As Kamon made his way over to the tiny ledges through the itchy grass, he remembered something.

'Why the heck am I walking to Vermillion?' Kamon wondered.

'I have a Fearow that knows Fly, for heavens sake!'

"Go, Fearow!"

Kamon had thrown the Pokèball containing the elegant Bird Pokèmon.

"Fearow, I want you to fly me to Vermillion City Harbor."

"Fearow!" The Pokèmon replied, meaning "Sure!"

Kamon hopped on its back, and soon was soaring above the clouds.

"It's kind of chilly up here, don't you think Fearow?" Kamon said to his Pokèmon.

Fearow simply nodded in response.

By the time Kamon had asked that question, Fearow was halfway through the flight. Kamon could see the big, gloomy cave of Mt.Moon. He remembered how scary it was going through there.

Kamon was now REALLY cold, his teeth were chattering wildly, he was shivering and rubbing his arms, which were covered in goose bumps.

Kamon wished he had brought a jacket.

Luckily, Fearow was a very fast flyer; they made it to Vermillion in about midday.

Fearow dived down to the harbor. Kamon got off and returned his Pokèmon.

Kamon observed his surroundings. The water was still, but an occasional Wingull would skim the water. S.S Glider was on the dock, a gigantic gleaming white ship. Kamon saw it had several floors, and there was a line of trainers to get in.

Kamon ran over, and just as he got in line, the sailor at the front shouted,

"S.S Glider is about to depart! When you get up front flash your ticket!"

Kamon had to wait a couple minutes, and when he got up front he flashed his ticket. Kamon got in the ship. A sailor greeted him with a "Welcome aboard S.S Glider! Your room number should be on your ticket."

Kamon looked at his ticket. His room number was #26.

Kamon made his way down the hall.

"Room 12...13...14..."Kamon counted as he went down the hall.

When Kamon got to room 20, a trainer stopped him.

He had a pink Mohawk, and a leather jacket. His jeans were slightly worn, and he wore a studded belt.

"Hey punk! Wanna battle?"

Kamon merely scoffed at the hypocritical remark, for the trainer surely looked more of a punk than him.

"You wouldn't stand a chance!" Kamon said, as he reached for a Pokèball with a smirk on his face.

I will post a chapter every Friday, so while you're waiting please review!