Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Way The Winds Blow ❯ Right To Fight ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-I do not in any way own Pokèmon, and I am not making money from this fic.

The Way The Winds Blow

A trainer fic by Swampert_Lover

A/N: Rating has been upped, because there may be a little violence in later chapters. Review responses

Mysterybox8: There's going to be more action, I promise. The battle is happening in this chapter.(and maybe other things too, in later chapters...)

jason-resno: I don't expect to get that many either, I'll just update every Friday. The chapters did start out differently. But there's nothing wrong with being unique, right?

Much thankies to all my reviewers!

Chapter 3- Right to fight!

"Kadabra, time to battle!"

The other trainer sent out a Psychic Pokèmon, and Kamon remembered raising a Kadabra of his own in Kanto. He knew its weaknesses.

Kamon kept the smirk on his face, as he knew exactly what Pokèmon to use for this battle.

"Go, Mightyena!" Kamon threw his Pokèball, releasing the Dark- type Pokèmon. The Pokèmon growled when it came out, attempting to intimidate the opposing Kadabra.

Kamon made the first move. "Mightyena, Take Down!"

Mightyena charged at Kadabra. "Kadabra, evade it!" The trainer called.

Kadabra moved out of the way just in time to dodge Mightyena's attack.

"Now," the trainer commanded, "Psychic attack!"

Nothing happened. "What!?" the trainer yelled in frustration.

Kamon let a slight smile creep across his features.

"Obviously, you didn't study your trainers guide too well. Psychic attacks don't affect Dark- type pokemon. Now, to finish this off, Mighyena, Crunch!"

Mightyena bit down on the Kadabra, which then fainted.

"What? This isn't possible!" The trainer cried out in fury.

"Sure it is, I'm a pokemon master, I've accumulated sixteen badges, and my pokemon is much more experienced than yours." Kamon explained, using big words to increase his already rather large ego.

"Return, Mightyena." The red light absorbed the pokemon back into its pokèball.

"Why you-"The trainer was cut off by Kamon.

"Leave now; your presence bores me."

"You wait pretty-boy, I'll get you!" The trainer sneered. And with that, he called his pokemon back and stomped off.

"Well, how about that," Kamon said as he mumbled to himself, "We have a sore loser."

Kamon made his way through the hall to Room 26.

Just as he was about to enter the room, he was bombarded by a group of young trainers.

"Look, it's Kamon!" "For real? Let me see!" "I want to be like him when I grow up!" "I saw this guy on TV!" "Can I have your autograph?" "I'm your biggest fan!"

The trainers were shouting and screaming. Kamon quickly unlocked the door and rushed into the room, closing the door behind him. He was used to things like this, it happened often. As the world's third youngest Pokèmon master, he was incredibly famous.

He laid his pack on the bed and went over to the PC. He wanted to check his Pokèdex rating. He particularly hated the thing, because its robotic voice was pretty annoying. Still, it was essential for him to achieve even more goals in his training. He turned the computer on, and plugged the Pokèdex in. The familiar obnoxious robotic voice spoke.

"Seen: 247 Pokèmon. Caught: 240 Pokèmon."

Kamon had a few Pokèmon to capture from Kanto and Hoenn. He had also heard about some legendaries, but he had absolutely no chance of finding them. `There would be a better chance of stopping the wind than catching them,' He thought bitterly.

Kamon never really liked to give up on anything, for he was a very persistent person.

He remembered a story of a trainer named Ash Ketchum, who had grown up in the same hometown as he. Ash had many encounters with legendaries. He was the world's best, and youngest Pokèmon master. Kamon missed his greatness by a long shot, even after how far her had come.

He sighed, and made his way back to the bed. He looked out the window and saw it was dark. He got under the covers, and before he knew it he was asleep. Kamon got up and got dressed. He wore a black t-shirt with a lightning bolt across it, a pair of blue jeans, and his favorite cap.

Kamon looked at his watch and saw it was 10:00. The boat was supposed to reach Hoenn at about 12:00.

`Great! That gives me enough time to get some training in!' Kamon thought. He was in a particularly good mood this morning.

He started down the hall, hands behind his head, in search of a battle. Suddenly, he felt a huge tremor that shook the ship.

Kamon then heard a thundering voice on the loudspeaker. "Attention! The ship is sinking! It has been attacked by Team Rust! Make your way to the nearest exit, were you can grab a life boat or escape on your water Pokèmon!"

Kamon knew exactly who did this. There was only one person lame enough to. Kamon decided his good mood didn't last long.

Kamon rushed to the closest escape, got out, and left on his Blastoise. He saw a dim figure speeding of through the morning fog.

"Blastoise, lets catch that speedboat!" When they caught up to the boat, three men were in it, including the trainer from yesterday.

The boat came to a halt.

The trainer smirked. "Last time we didn't have a proper introduction. I'm Iron."

"I'm Ox! "The second one piped up.

The third, and most menacing, said "I'm Ide."

"And we're a part of Team Rust!" They said in unison.

Kamon was getting irritated. "Listen, I don't care who you are, I'm just here to kick your !%$"

Ox taunted Kamon. "Oh, what a foul mouth." He wagged a finger at him. "You shouldn't say things you'll regret."

Kamon was seething now. He wouldn't go easy on them now.

He then sent out his best and strongest Pokèmon. "Go, Swampert!"

"You shouldn't have angered me," Kamon yelled. "Prepare to suffer!"

Oo Kamon's mad... walks out of computer area very slowly

Anyway, thanks to all my readers/reviewers/and maybe future flamers. (Lol) Stay tuned for chapter 4 on Friday! (With 100% more action, courtesy of readers! Ooh, and Kamon might meet a... Uh... Wait till next Friday!) Don't forget to review!