Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Way The Winds Blow ❯ Sakana's First Pokèmon ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter five here!

Disclaimer- Where did my rights to Pokèmon go? [Scratches head] Oh yeah, never had em. This is the last time i'll be posting this, if you haven't gotten it through your head, seek help.

Review Response:

Rachel:[sniffle] I only got one review from chapter four. About Kamon attitude problem, his personality is arrogant, pompous, big-headed, and maybe once in a blue moon heroic. But don't worry, cause his bad personality will improve!

The Way The Winds Blow

A trainer fic by Swampert_Lover


Chapter 5- Sakana's first Pokèmon

Kamon and Sakana flew towards Rustboro. Kamon did not speak to Sakana for a while. He was royally pissed at her, but she had a smug smile on her face. 'Stupid girl. I should literally kick her off Fearow. She doesn't deserve to ride.' Kamon smiled at the thought.

"I don't suggest that, unless you want the whole world to know your secret, and many more..."

Kamon gulped. How much did she know?

"What has the world become, where you're not even safe in your own thoughts?" Sakana giggled. Kamon saw a very large city ahead. It had looming skyscrapers and brownish buildings.

"We're nearing Rustboro," he stated.

Sakana's eyes got wide. "It's... beautiful!"

Kamon rolled his eyes and thought one thing. 'Girls.' Sakana and Kamon hopped off the bird Pokèmon's back.

"Return, Fearow!"

They had just landed and started to head for the Pokèmon Center.

"It's getting dark," Sakana said.

"Oh, really? Maybe that's the strange reason we're heading for the Pokèmon Center? Thanks for stating the obvious." Kamon said, sarcasm dripping like honey in his voice.

"Well, sor-ry..."

"Why are you still even traveling with me?"

"Well, you still haven't given me my autograph, and you need someone to travel with," Sakana stated simply.

Kamon pondered this for a moment. True, he did need some sort of companion; he had been alone for five years. 'Fate could have chosen someone better than her,' He thought. Sakana obviously heard this and did a sort of "hmph" while she sped up towards the Pokèmon Center. When they reached it, Kamon opened the door, and once again purposely slammed it in her face. She walked over to him, eyebrow twitching.

"Why do you do that?" she asked.

"Because it's fun," Kamon said.

They made their way towards the front desk, when Sakana stuck her foot out and tripped Kamon.

"What the heck was that for!?" Kamon said, half-question, half-yelling.

"Payback," she said.

"You know what, you can have the stupid autograph!" Kamon took out a spare piece of paper and scribbled his name on it, and thrust it in her hands. " Will you leave now?

"No..."

"And why not?"

"I want to be a trainer! And you're gonna help me catch my first Pokèmon!"

"No I'm not!"

Sakana leaned over and whispered something in his ear. Kamon felt the color draining from his face. "Um... yeah, we'll catch one tomorrow..." He went to the front desk to plan a stay at the center.

--------------------------------------------------------------- -(This is my new scene changer. I HATE YOU QUICK EDIT! Ahem...)

Kamon got up the following morning and started to roll his sleeping bag. He noticed other trainers were still sleeping. He walked over to Sakana and started to wake her up. "Get up," he said. Sakana mumbled something in her sleep.

"I don't wanna grow up... I want a cabbage patch kid..."

Kamon got annoyed. "Get out of your stupid doll dreams and wake up. We've got things to do." Sakana stirred and mumbled something that strangely sounded like "Insensitive jerk".

Kamon chose to ignore the comment. "We're not going to stop at a center anymore, so enjoy it while you can."

Kamon went out of the center along with his pack. The cold morning air hit him as he went to lean against the wall. He waited for Sakana to finish her morning things and sighed. 'Leave it to fate to stick me with her.' Just then Sakana came out with a cheery smile on her face.

"So, what are we doing today?" she questioned.

"We're going to catch you a Pokèmon, much to my annoyance, then i'm going to challenge the leader."

They walked past the bustling city and headed north. As they walked into the grassy plain, a Skitty ran past them.

"Oooooh! I want that one! It's so CUTE!" Sakana exclaimed. Kamon tossed her the red and white ball that contained the Ratticate, and also tossed her another Pokèball, which was empty. He began to give her instructions.

"Toss the ball containing Ratticate, then tell it to do a Tackle." Sakana did as she was told and immediately began. She threw the Pokèball.

"Ratticate, Tackle!"

Ratticate charged and tackled the unsuspecting Pokèmon. Skitty was instantly knocked out, and Sakana retuned the Ratticate and then looked at Kamon. "What now?"she asked.

"Throw the empty ball at the Skitty."

Sakana threw the Pokèball at Skitty and watched as a red light engulfed it and went into the Pokèball. It began to rock, and then stopped. She heard a faint 'ding' noise when it stopped.

"YES! I CAUGHT IT! I CAUGHT SKITTY!" Sakana did a little victory dance while holding the Pokèball and looked over to where Kamon was. He looked slightly bored. Kamon walked over to her and said, with a smirk on his face, "You owe me two hundred dollars,".

Sakana was fuming. "Kamon?"

"What?"

"I know about your night-light..."

Kamon chose to ignore her and headed back towards Rustboro, Sakana following closely behind.

"You know what this means don't you?" Kamon asked.

"What?"

"We'll have to register you as a trainer in Littleroot. We're going to the gym first though."

They both broke off into a sprint because the gym was very close. They reached it and Kamon pushed open the doors to reveal something of a stone palace, except it was empty. Kamon spotted the leader.

"I want to challenge you for the badge, Roxanne!"

"Very well. But I won't go easy."

I wonder if this is considered a cliffy...

Until next time!