Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ War Times ❯ The lands of pokemon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In a part of the world humans have not discovered pokemon rule the lands.
There are several small islands based around a gigantic one. In this big island Water pokemon rule the north with their leader Blastoise. The land has fresh, healthy grass and trees and half the land is covered with lakes. The water land's ambassador is a Vaporeon, their general is a Lapras, their head of defence is a Cloyster, their head of offence is a golduck and their head of relations is a poliwrath. Small Islands close to the water land are Ice Island, Sky Mountains, Spook Land and Psy Land.
Ice Island:
Ruler: an Articuno
Ambassador: a Jynx
General: a Dewgong
Sky Mountains:
Ruler: a Pidgeot
Ambassador: a Farfetch'd
General: a Fearow
Spook Land:
Ruler: a Gengar
Ambassador: a Haunter
General: a Gengar
Psy Land:
Ruler: an Alakazam
Ambassador: a Mr Mime
General: a Hypno
These islands have worked well with the water land and have kept peace.
In the south-west of the big island a Charizard rules the fire pokemon. The ambassador is a Flareon, the general is a Magma, the head of defence is an Arcanine, the head of offence is a Rapidash and the head of relations is a Ninetales. To the west of the fire land is a medium sized island called Tough Land. In this island live rock, fighting and ground type pokemon. The ruler of this island is a Rhydon, the ambassador is a Marowak, the general is a Golem, the head of defence is a Hitmonlee, the head of offence is a Hitmonchan and the head of relations is a Sandslash. The fire land is covered with dirt, rocks, mountains and little grass. It also has many volcanoes which the fire pokemon are well suited to.
In the south-east part of the big island live the grass pokemon who are ruled by a Venasaur. The land is covered in tall, healthy grass; there are millions of flowers, plants and trees that live for years. The ambassador of the grass land is in fact an electric pokemon: Jolteon. The general is a Tangela, the head of defence is a Victreebel, the head of offence is an Exeggutor and the head of relations is a Vileplume. To the east of the grass land are two islands: Sting Isle (which homes poison and bug pokemon) and Lightning Island (which homes electric pokemon)
Sting Isle:
Ruler: a Nidoking
Ambassador: a Muk
General: a Pinsir
Lightning Island:
Ruler: a Zapdos
Ambassador: a Raichu
General: an Electabuzz
In the medium-size centre of the main island live the normal pokemon. This land is very different to the others in one way. Most of the land is grass but at the dead centre is a giant metal tower. This tower is where the pokemon senate come to discuss things. Also this tower has a system inside it that can send mental messages or pictures to a certain or every pokemon's mind in case there is an emergency. The normal pokemon's ruler is a Kangaskhan, their ambassador is an Eevee, their general is a Tauros, their head of defence is a Snorlax, their head of offence is a Persian, their heads of relations are a Clefable and a Wigglytuff and their head of health is a Chansey.
All the pokemon are at peace and have no problems, just a peaceful care-free life.
The other islands all used to be part of the main land until a monstrous earthquake tore it apart. The pokemon who all used to live together decided it was best if each type went to a different place depending on the temperature, size of the pokemon type and nutrition.
There is a type of pokemon not mentioned. This is of course the mysterious and powerful dragon type. These pokemon live far away from the others in a tropical, heaven-like paradise. These pokemon only communicate with the others if there is a problem, an important festival or something else similar.
The pokemon live off fruits, vegetables, water, insects, fish, rodents and many other things such as in Ice Island some pokemon feed off snow. The pokemon are advanced in knowledge. They can speak, read and more. They live in caves, shelters made from branches, under trees, in trees and other things too.