Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ War Times ❯ The Meeting with Masters ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

One year later….
In a tall building in New York City sits a man in a leather chair behind a clean desk in a big office. The walls and floor are pale and the desk and chair are the only pieces of furniture in there. On the left of the desk are several buttons and on the right is a phone. The man's face and body are covered in the shadows as the light is on the other side of the room. He gently presses the speaker button on the phone and says
“Come in”. His voice is strange and inhuman. The door on the other side of the room opens and in slowly come 15 people who line up in front of the man sat down. On the very left was a very handsome man wearing navy jeans, a white T-shirt (which showed off his six pack), a matching jean jacket, he had brown hair spiked stylishly with hair gel, he had blue eyes and he was 22 years old; his name was Nick Ocean. Next to him was a beautiful girl who light blue jeans, a pink low cut T-shirt, a matching jean jacket, she had long blonde hair, blue eyes and she was 21 years old; her name was Amy Frost. Next to her was a man with long light brown hair that covered his eyes, he had a long beard, he wore baggy brown trousers, he had a grey T-shirt, he was 30 years old; his name was Harry Wing. Next to him was a girl with pink hair tied in a ponytail, purple eyes, a lavender jumper, purple trousers, she was 19 years old; her name was Daphne Hypnis. Next to her was a boy who liked like her, he had purple hair, purple eyes, a purple and black jumper, purple trousers, he was also 19; his name was Gary Shade. Next to him was a boy with orange hair, green eyes, glasses, he had a white shirt, brown over-pulled-up trousers, a red tie and he was about 21 years old; his name was Kevin Burn. Next to him was a girl with brown curly hair, brown eyes, she had yellow t-shirt, a brown jacket, brown trousers and she was 18 years old; her name was Holly Pebble. Next to her were 2 men who were big and tall, they were both bald, they had brown hair, the one on the left had a brown t-shirt, the one on the right had a grey t-shirt, they both had dark brown trousers, they were both 38, the one on the left was called Mark Solid and the one on the right was called Earl Solid; they were twins. Next to them was a girl with dark green hair, green eyes, dark green jumper, black, baggy jeans, black lipstick, she was 22; her name was Danielle Vine. Next to her was a girl who was the same except instead of dark green she had dark purple; her name was Violet Toxting. Next to her was the smallest person there, a boy who had dark purple hair, green eyes, he had a light green t-shirt, light blue shorts, he was 14 years old; his name was Ben Toxting (he was violet's brother). Next to him was a boy with curly blonde hair, brown eyes, freckles, a yellow t-shirt, blue jeans, he was 18 years old. Finally next to him were the 2 oldest people. The man had grey hair, blue eyes, a beige jumper, brown trousers and he was 52. The women had grey hair, green eyes, a beige jumper, a brown skirt; she was 50. They were called David Bland and Helen Bland, they were married. Every one of them had a backpack and a belt with one pokeball attached.
The man in the chair looked at them all as they stood in silence.
“I am right in thinking,” said the man in his peculiar voice again “that you all received a letter telling you all to come here?”
They all nodded. “And am all also right in thinking that you are or were pokemon masters?” They all nodded again.
“Good, now” the voice continued “I will pay you all $500,000 each if you find the lost islands. I will give you a map, but you must make your own way there, do you understand?”
“Yes” they all said
“How do you know the map is real?” asked Danielle Vine
“It has been recently discovered by my company” said the man
“Well why don't you go and get it, instead of wasting all of your money?” asked Amy Frost
“I am not fit enough, and my workers are not skilled enough. Who can read maps?”
Kevin Burn stepped forward and took a map the man had put on the desk, then he went back to his place
“Now you all must stay together and must not take sides in the event of an argument. As most of you are relatives or friends with someone else I would expect you to treat them the same as everyone else, now” the man pressed a button on his desk. In front of the people rose 15 stands in front of each person with a communication device on top “take these and contact me if you need to. Any questions?”
“Yes,” said Gary Shade “what do we do when we get there?”
“Have a look around and if you find anything important, tell me” said the man
“What if we… what if we don't make it?” asked Holly Pebble
“If you do not contact me within 6 months I will send for a search team. Is that all?”
“Can we take pokemon?” asked Ben Toxting
“I thought that was clear when I told you to bring one pokemon with you. Now go”
Everyone left the room and entered a waiting room where they all started discussing the news.
“Quiet!” shouted Nick Ocean. Everyone looked at him. “I don't know about you guys but I want to get going”
“Yeah me too!” said Daphne Hypnis. Everyone looked at Kevin Burn
“To the harbour!” shouted Kevin and with that everyone ran out the doors, into the elevator and outside running towards the harbour.
Back in the office…
“run, run to find my key to overwhelming power”