Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Without Control ❯ The One Least Likely (Togepi) ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The One Least Likely

It's all my fault.
First Misty - my own mother - and then Ash.
They're dead.
And it's all my fault.
I didn't mean to. But I did.
It was all a bad dream, I thought. But it wasn't.

In my dream, something was chasing me. It was after me, trying to kill me. I had to stop it.
I called on all my power, and I blasted it as hard as I could. Again and again.
It vanished. Disintegrated into nothing.
I was safe.

At least I thought I was.

When I woke up in the morning I found out just how wrong I was.
Mummy wasn't breathing. Ash said she'd never wake up. It was then that I realised what I had done.

I had killed her. Somehow when I killed the monster in my dream, my attack was in the real world too. And I had attacked my own mother, and killed her.

And it didn't end there. Ash and Tracey went away for a while. Ash never came back. He was dead too, because he wanted to be with Mummy. He'd loved her. I knew that.

Brock thought Tracey killed Ash. Now he hates Tracey.

Pikachu - my adopted brother - found out last week. I think he's refusing to believe it…

All of it's my fault. If Mummy hadn't died, none of the other things would have happened.

I can't live with this guilt any more.

I look down. The ground is so far below…

I jump.

Down… down… it's only a few seconds, probably, but it feels like hours…

Perhaps I'll be with Mummy again now…

Goodbye everyone…

Please forgive me…