Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ 50_Prompts: Theme Set #1 ❯ Theme #15: Aftermath ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Championshipping! ^^
Title: Aftermath
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Championshipping (Lance x Ash/Red)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #15, Aftermath

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks
Warnings: Shoujo-ai
 
Lance holds Red close, carefully brushing tears away from her lover's brilliant ruby eyes. The cursed bracelets are gone, but it is hard to turn around and face the family they killed…
Charlotte and Janine stand closely, quietly, leaning on their staves. They are silent, but when their eyes meet, there is no despair, and no hatred, and no fear…
“I'm sorry,” Red chokes out, and then they are swept up in a hug.
It matters little. Galaxia has fallen.
They are safe.
They tried and failed, but Ash - Princess Ashline - brought them back again, the power of the Crystal coming through once again. Puppets.
Red isn't sure if she should be happy about it or not, but she feels the Sword blaze in the back of her mind, and smiles in relief.
Lance cups her hands together as the Mirror appears.
It is all… right…
 
End Fic
Completed 10/28/06
More Sailor Moon-esque fic… I know, I'm a crazy author!
Charlotte is Pluto, Red is Uranus, Lance is Neptune, and Janine is Saturn…