Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Heavenly Virtues ❯ Theme #2: Kindness ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Kindness
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Championshipping (Lance x Ash/Red)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #2, Kindness

Rating: G
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks
Warnings: AU, Het
 
Red is a nice person.
Everyone knows that, and girls swoon as he walks past with a smile. They pray each night that someday, they will be the lucky one Red chooses to love, because that would be the most wonderful thing ever.
It comes as a devastating shock when they find out that he already has a fiancée.
She has long red hair and beautiful golden eyes, and doesn't speak a word of English. Apparently, their families made an arrangement when they were babies.
It's not fair, and arranged marriages are so out of fashion, but…
Red doesn't mind.
 
Wataru is pretty and charming, and her Japanese is wonderful. It's nice to converse in his native language once again, and have tea. She wears the prettiest kimonos, and blushes whenever he compliments her. She's really terribly cute!
So they get married, and he's happy.
Who says nice guys never win?
 
End Fic
Completed 10/22/06
I wish that inspiration would come as a steady stream, not a bunch of starts and stops!
It's more like a leaky faucet than anything else!