Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Beta ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Nope, nope, and nope.
 
Author's Note: See my “Alpha” and “Gamma” pieces for the details behind the piece. For those following along, I thought to finish off the set with some of my OTPs. The rest is rather self-explanatory. Like my other Giovanni/Sabrina works, I'm using Pokemon Adventures for my backdrop and the anime for the backstory. Got it?
 
Beta: Busy with school at the moment, and yes, I'm aware of the appellation irony.
 
Ready Go!
 
 
------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
# 1 - Walking
 
Sabrina always mulls the basis of her butterflies in her stomach whenever she passes Giovanni's office.
 
# 2 - Waltz
 
Sabrina's Christmas present from Giovanni is a CD single of the Minute Waltz: a perfect companion for meditation.
 
# 3 - Wishes
 
After witnessing Lt. Surge's flirtations with a female Rocket Grunt, Sabrina grills herself regarding if Giovanni would consider being with an aberration like her.
 
# 4 - Wonder
 
Scrutinizing Sabrina's personnel file, Giovanni stuns himself with the similarities of her issues with her father to his with his mother.
 
# 5 - Worry
 
In the aftermath of Giovanni's departure, Sabrina broods over his probable fate.
 
# 6 - Whimsy
 
The impassive Giovanni educed quite the grin when Sabrina informed him the Spoon of Destiny.
 
# 7 - Waste/Wasteland
 
His Silph base in ruins, the Boss Rocket ruminates how his empire can revitalize itself, until he perceives a familiar female presence articulating in his mind.
 
# 8 - Whiskey and Rum
 
Awaking next to a nude Saffron Gym Leader, Giovanni vows never to imbibe any bourbon again.
 
# 9 - War
 
With Sabrina's constant interactions with her Boss, her in-house rival Koga muses how to exploit the situation to his advantage.
 
# 10 - Weddings
 
On a mission in Saffron City, Sabrina saunters by a jewelry store and detects a certain silver ring for a certain Viridian Gym Leader in the future.
 
# 11 - Birthday
 
Another birthday will soon arrive for Giovanni, and Lord knows what boons his psychic lover will grant him tonight.
 
# 12 - Blessing
 
As his Nidoking rummages through the wreckage of the Silph building, Giovanni deliberates the cause of his sudden impetus to locate Sabrina — dead or alive.
 
# 13 - Bias
 
Koga occasionally chides the deadpan Sabrina about demonstrating emotion concerning Giovanni and the deconstruction of her stoic image.
 
# 14 - Burning
 
Sabrina vows to use any means at her disposal to capture the Legendary bird of Fire, Moltres, for its internment will bestow her many rewards from Giovanni.
 
# 15 - Breathing
 
Teleporting out of the Silph building's rubble, the Psychic Rocket assesses the ravaged ambience for Giovanni, since he notified her of his arrival prior to the base's destruction.
 
# 16 - Breaking
 
The greatest of all the Gym Leaders faces his ultimate challenge: obtaining Sabrina's father's blessing for the impending wedding.
 
# 17 - Belief
 
Of his Kanto agents, the Boss Rocket places Sabrina's professionalism and foreboding enthusiasm in lofty esteem, much to the lower-level Rockets' envy.
 
# 18 - Balloon
 
To recapture the renegade Mewtwo, the obsessive Giovanni desires to employ Sabrina's telepathy, despite the palpable danger to both Rockets.
 
# 19 - Balcony
 
On a late Friday evening, Sabrina is summoned to Giovanni's office, eliciting much conjecture from the agents.
 
# 20 - Bane
 
Calm as Giovanni projects it, Sabrina senses his internal frustration with the juvenile Trainer, Red.
 
# 21 - Quiet
 
Giovanni affirms he hears Sabrina's sporadic crying out his name in between twilight and slumber.
 
# 22 - Quirks
 
Amid her nocturnal emissions regarding Giovanni, Sabrina speculates if her powers have triggered other agents' hormones within the base.
 
# 23 - Question
 
When Giovanni enlightened Sabrina of his plans to go underground, she yearned to journey with him yet could not verbalize the words.
 
# 24 - Quarrel
 
The Boss Rocket's pursuit of recruiting Red has Sabrina chagrined since the organization's convalescence was paramount to her.
 
# 25 - Quitting
 
Giovanni possesses an uncertain future with his beloved organization with a pregnant Saffron City telepath to tend.
.
# 26 - Jump
 
Surveying Sabrina's Battle with a no-name female Trainer, Giovanni amuses himself with the Trainer's obvious unease with her adversary.
 
# 27 - Jester
 
The deadpan Sabrina detonated in guffaws after a perfunctory joke from the equally inexpressive Giovanni.
 
# 28 - Jousting
 
His practice Battle with Sabrina was the first time in years the solemn Giovanni enjoyed himself.
 
# 29 - Jewel
 
Rummaging through his mother's belongings, the Viridian Gym Leader spots an exquisite garnet bracelet with studded sapphires: a divine offering for his extrasensory lady.
 
# 30 - Just
 
Between Giovanni's global conquest designs and Red's heroism, the moral line blurs for the former Gym Leader-cum-Rocket Sabrina.
 
# 31 - Smirk
 
Despite her gravitation to his analytical intellect and tainted childhood, Sabrina loathes Giovanni's recurrent arrogance.
 
# 32 - Sorrow
 
Investigating the vanished Giovanni, Sabrina explores the Kanto region, until she traces him to a secluded cemetery.
 
# 33 - Stupidity
 
Her plans dashed by the Pallet Town Trainers in Saffron, Sabrina gauged the more excruciating reprimand: Giovanni's or her own.
 
# 34 - Serenade
 
To boost morale, Giovanni commissions a talent night for the Grunts, with the soulless Sabrina uncharacteristically volunteering as the headliner.
 
# 35 - Sarcasm
 
The Psychic Rocket's quips with her sparring rival, Koga, are gradually increasing in venom: the byproduct of her time with the sardonic master of the putdown, Giovanni.
 
# 36 - Sordid
 
Having enough of Giovanni's flustered concerns about their drunken one-night-stand, Sabrina reluctantly deletes all vestiges of the act from his mind, including his proclamation of love.
 
# 37 - Soliloquy
 
A recent inclusion of Giovanni's renowned soliloquies is his nascent affection for his telekinetic delegate, Sabrina.
 
# 38 - Sojourn
 
His limit of training achieved, the pokerfaced Giovanni astonishingly experienced a pang of loneliness, and trekked to Saffron City.
 
# 39 - Share
 
In honor of her professionalism, Giovanni assigned dominion of the Legendary Tri-Bird to his top agent, Sabrina.
 
# 40 - Solitary
 
Giovanni speculates in his spiked curiosity what goes through Sabrina's brain when she meditates.
 
# 41 - Nowhere
 
With the Viridian Gym Leader's analytical objectivity and the Saffron's emotional detachments, the pair will shortly arrive at a relationship impasse.
 
# 42 - Neutral
 
Her latest emotion for her Boss overwhelming her, Sabrina forces herself to manufacture a simulacrum of her classic doll persona to rein it in.
 
# 43 - Nuance
 
Buzzed from bourbon, Giovanni unexpectedly contacted Sabrina on the phone and slurred some unique whispers of love.
 
# 44 - Near
 
The fact Sabrina is usually physically adjacent to Giovanni flames the conspiracy fires.
 
# 45 - Natural
 
Besides Sabrina's mental abilities, Giovanni also admires her unadorned physical beauty.
 
# 46 - Horizon
 
Team Rocket's submergence conveys an ideal opportunity for Giovanni and his Psychic Rocket to cultivate their budding relationship.
 
# 47 - Valiant
 
As his clairvoyant cuddles with him, Giovanni appraises the current direction of his life and his criminal ways.
 
# 48 - Virtuous
 
Noticing the other Rockets' slurs against her, Giovanni vows a two-week cleaning of the Weezing septic tanks to anyone who dares to affront Sabrina.
 
# 49 - Victory
 
One of Sabrina's favorite daydreams is she and Giovanni standing in triumph over a battered Red.
 
# 50 - Defeat
 
Even with his considerable might, Sabrina is dubious of the greatest Gym Leader's successful likelihood against his immature quarry from Pallet Town.
 
------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Leave a review if you wish and see you in the funny papers.