Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Eva's Journey ❯ Journey ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I jogged through the magical forest I called home as visions of light past by, revealing the beautiful nature surrounding me. I came to a hault after reaching a long dirt path that streched over the mountians in the distance. The entire area smelt of human so much I could barely stand it. Suddenly I picked up the sound of human footprints and dove into the bushes. It was a teenage female with blue hair that went down to her shoulders and big brown eyes. She held in her hand two spheres with red tops and white bottoms and a third was attached to her belt. Throwing the two balls in the air, she shouted " Go Minun, Cyndaquill!" The balls shot out bright red lights that formed two strange pokemon within them. One was of the female mouse veriety with blue ears, slightly resembling a Pichu. The other was a male fire-type with fire occationally shooting out of it's back. They both jumpped into their master's arms, big smiles across their faces. I couldn't bare to look at it any longer. In an effort to escape, I quickly ran for the hills, accidentally breaking a twig on the way. The human and trained pokemon looked my way; I had carelessely revealed my location. ' Why does this always happen to me?' I thought as I ducked my head low in a valiant effort to hide myself among the trees. The human slowly walked over to the area I was at, scaring me deeply. I slowly started to back up but stopped after realizing that I was against a tree. She moved the bush in front of me, and I was seen. Her determind look became a smile as she started to carse my fur. I hated it; this was the first time a human had touched me and now her stench was rubbing off on me. I started to escape but she picked me up and started to laugh. I'll never forget her voice; it was high-pithed and gental, yet I hated it. I didn't like to be held and quickly bit her thumb, forcing her to release me. She put her throbbing thumb in her her mouth with an irritated expression, but she smiled quickly afterwards. Now she was starting to bug me. I growled at her, showing my fangs and looking as menicing as I could, which worked. She was now mad and started yelling and me. " Behave yourself or else I'll capture you! This is no way to treat a beautiful lady like myself!" she scowelled loudly. I froze dead in my tracks at the horrid word ' capture.' How dare she speak to me like that! None the less, I couldn't bare the thought of being some human's pet to do with as she pleases. I sat down with a tearful look in my eyes, hoping that she would leave me go, but I had no such luck. She took one, two, three steps towards me and grabbed an empty pokeball. As she prepared to throw it, I lungged at her, snaching that horrific device out of her hand along with a red computerized device she call a pokedex and started off to the mountians with the human and her pokemon approaching from behind. After running for around ten minutes straight, I began to tire and was in seriouse need of a rest. Finally I couldn't take it anymore; I headed for the bushes once again. My brothers use to tell me to keep running when confronted with a human, but what was I to do when I couldn't run anymore? Or when the human had caught fast pokemon? I had no clue what I was to do if she caught me, or if she tried to poach me. Then I heard it-the booming of footsteps-fast approaching. I felt my heart racing in my chest. Above me stood that human girl who would decide my future. I ran deeper into the trees, but I knew nothing of this area. I then stopped dead in my tracks, for in front of me glowing eyes appeared from the darkness of the shadows. I had heard from my brothers that there were some dangerouse pokemon, but I had no idea. They jumpped out into the light, revealing a flock of staraptor, which were way too powerful for me to handle. Yet again I started running, hoping they would get tired and leave. They kept on chasing me and I had no one to help me now. Finally I realized why everyone kept saying that this journey would be the hardest part of my life. I turned and stood my ground. As they came at me, I retaliated. Using tackle and bite simultaneously I caused two faints, realising that they weren't that stronge after all. Because I started to feel safe, I let down my guard and thats probably what caused the next series of events. I took down staraptors one by one, growing more tired by the minute. That was when they all attacked at once. ' This is the end' I thought as the beasts drew nearer. I shut my eyes and turned away. Screaming was heard after an attack had been called out. I reopened my eyes only to see that my foes had been defeated by that horrid human child. She picked me up after realizing that I was too weak to attack. I knew then that I would become the pet and slave of this human child. Then she said something quite strange. " Are you alright?" I looked to her with confusion. For a moment I thought that she was kind, but then she took out that strage sphere, or pokeball as humans called it. I was exausted and could barely move, so I just let the human girl capture me. I was in no position to complane, considering I was saved by that girl. After that all I saw was darkness; a void. I could see nothing. It was strangely warm, though. Like i was back in my cave. I fell asleep within a few minutes. My eyes peered open to a white room. It was human territory, which reminded me that I had been captured. The stench of humans and tamed pokemon filled the air and spread through the building. I felt nausiose. Then some sort of nurse walked up to me. She grntly picked me up and started out the back exit. Outside was a small fenced area where injered pokemon roamed. She sat me down and I looked around, not knowing why I was there. Did the human abandon me? No, that wasn't the case. If not, then why was I here? A midkip walked up to me. " Hello," greeted the creature that was no bigger than me.
" Where is this place?" I asked, looking around in wonder.
" We're at the pokemon center outside the forest. Everyone knows that!" he replied happily. I began to sink deep into though when the door behind me began opening. From behind it appeared the human who capture me. My new master...