Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Eva's Journey ❯ Reunion ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It had been a single moon since I was captured by that strange human. I couldn't stand being trapped within that sphere-shaped device! Sadly there was no way to escape so I had lost hope a while ago. We had been travelling West ever since we left the pokemon center and I wasn't sure where we were headed. I hadn't met the other slaves, but I didn't think that I wanted to; they actually LIKED being pets! Besides, I didn't get along with fire and electric pokemon well. Especially these two. Right after I woke up a bright light beamed before me, getting larger and larger until I finally affived in the outdoors. The smell of humans was overwhelming. I looked around. There were humans and pet pokemon everywhere! I was like a nightmare and I couldn't wake up. Where had that girl taken me? It was some sort of field surrounded by a small fence and trees. I looked at the human suspiciousely. She grabbed her pokeballs-including the one that she had never released-and flung them into the air, releasing Cyndaquill, Minun and...a black Vaporeon? ' His colour told that he was from my clan, but I didn't reconise him. He looked my way and I began circling him suspiciousely. Once he saw me his eyes widened.
" Eva? Is that you?" the Vaporeon asked with serprise.
" How do you kow my name? Do I know you?"
" You mean you don't reconise me? It's me, Tas!" I was shocked to say the least. Him? Tas? That couldn't be right! Tas was a small and softspocken eevee, not a tall and strong Vaporeon. Was he telling the truth or lying? No, he had to be telling the truth; he knew my name. I had finally met someone from my past. I turned away from him.
" So, I finally reunite with one of my old friends. I'm not as enthused as I thought I'd be. After all, you are one of the ones who left Syeira there to die. I was hoping that I would be able to live in peace, away from the rest of the kin."
" What are you saying? do you mean to tell me that you aren't excited to finally see me again after two long years? Because, I could barely stand it without you and Syeira." I ignored his words and walked over to the shade; it was too hot and the sun was extreamly bright. The weather had been like this since a little before, and the only time I was alright was at night when it rained. He walked back up to me and tried talking to me again, but once he realised that I wouldn't speak he stopped and sat down next to me. After a while I opened my mouth.
" So is that human the one who evloved you or did you happened upon a lake with water stones in it?" I really didn't care, but it was way too quiet.
" She caused my evolution. I was captured by a pokemon researcher and was given to her as a starter pokemon. After a few months together she baught a water stone and I evolved. Angel is really great though. She cares for us and bbecame our friend."
" Oh no not you to! I was hoping to findd at least one saine pokemon here. I guess I was expecting too much." Tas started to laugh a little. The rest of the day the human was trying to get me to 'bond' with her, but I didn't listen. It was going to take more than a few words to convince me to like a human. Actually, I was sure that it was impossible. But back then, when the four of them were playing together in the distance, I really felt like I belonged. Tas...back when we were litte he was a very important person in my life. I hoped that he would be again.